Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

From what I can tell from the small glimpse of set Alexina posted in her stories, it looks like yesterday was indeed white wall. So the “big shoot” might not have happened yet. (Although with VS lately... a big shoot might actually just be white wall with several models - I don’t have high hopes). According to her stories though yesterday was also “day 1” so I suppose we’ll see. 🤷‍♀️

On 1/6/2020 at 1:57 PM, bump said:

Her last show as the 2014 one. I never followed her, but I'm guessing her contract ended that year. I do know some ex-Angels have walked the show past their contract expireation date, but I don't think she was one of them. I could be wrong though. 

She was excluded from the Angel phto-op that year but included in the credits and the commercial, IIRC. So I guess it was a kind of one last hurrah deal, where her contract expired between the commercial shoot and the VSFS and she didn't renew but still walked (see Tyra, Gisele, Karolina Erin, Alessandra, Adriana...).

1 hour ago, Siemgi said:

She was excluded from the Angel phto-op that year but included in the credits and the commercial, IIRC. So I guess it was a kind of one last hurrah deal, where her contract expired between the commercial shoot and the VSFS and she didn't renew but still walked (see Tyra, Gisele, Karolina Erin, Alessandra, Adriana...).

And she closed a section a section with those huuuuge wings. If you see the way the used her when she was first signed you can see they had big plans for her, she just didn't blew up I guess.

She was a great angel, she was a really good spokesmodel.

16 hours ago, Siemgi said:

Oooh I didn't know that, thanks for the information. I feel like VS liked Lindsey, but I don't feel like they used her that much. Once again, I never followed her so IDK. But it didn't seem like she got as much attention adn work from VS as the other Angels at the time. I always liked that era though, like Candice, Behati, Lily, Rosie, Erin...Lindsey was my least favorite along with Chanel, but I still thought she did a good job. 

15 hours ago, medicenevs said:

And she closed a section a section with those huuuuge wings. If you see the way the used her when she was first signed you can see they had big plans for her, she just didn't blew up I guess.

She was a great angel, she was a really good spokesmodel.

Yeah, she had beautiful wings! And I agree with everything else you said as well. She was a great spokesmodel even if I didn't care for her looks or her as an Angel. I like that she took her job seriously and wasn't an airhead. 

IIRC there's a pre-show interview where Lindsay said she wasn't an Angel but was still walking. I never really liked her, but then VS signed like 169 models, with most of them being downright horrible spokesperson and suddenly I liked Lindsay a whole lot more :rofl:

EDIT: Found it https://www.vogue.co.uk/article/victorias-secret-show-london-2014-pictures-and-report 

I

On the Lindsay topic: I loved her as an Angel and she's one of the few ex Angels that I still follow. I looooove her Insta and you can't deny that her husband isn't cute to look at.

I decided to give her Wander Beauty products a try and I'm now obsessed. In fact, I just received another order today. 

2 hours ago, ticktock said:

On the Lindsay topic: I loved her as an Angel and she's one of the few ex Angels that I still follow. I looooove her Insta and you can't deny that her husband isn't cute to look at.

I decided to give her Wander Beauty products a try and I'm now obsessed. In fact, I just received another order today. 

cool! 

During Wander Beauty's beginning, Lindsay would answer questions almost as much as the others on IG.