Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

As far as I know, Elsa hasn't shot for VS in months, the last thing she did for them was the Holiday campaign in London, and she ended up being cut from most of it anyway. And since VS is a sinking ship, I want Elsa to leave asap and move on to other things.

The only two other angels I actually follow closely are Taylor and Grace and they both seem to be doing VS often enough, so no idea of who else could be leaving this yer. I have no idea who has and hasn't been shooting lately.

How much longer do you guys think VS will be around? Do you think they are still powerful enough to keep their stores open and Angels on the roster? I just wonder if this time next year, we won't be on this thread because VS will be nothing anymore and we won't have anything to talk about ☹️

10 minutes ago, secretsangelsss said:

was Lindsay an angel in 2015 or did she leave in 2014??

Her last show as the 2014 one. I never followed her, but I'm guessing her contract ended that year. I do know some ex-Angels have walked the show past their contract expireation date, but I don't think she was one of them. I could be wrong though. 

2 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

So far it looks like Romee, Sara, Stella, Taylor, Alexina and Josephine are on set. Possibly Lais as well. 

I'm glad Romee and Taylor and Josephine are still around. I really like them. I hope Grace, Barbara, and Leomie are going to be there as well. 

I mean, I looked to whatever Josephine said and she didn't say all of them were going and also, tbh, "big shoot" could be just about shooting something that isn't freaking white wall for once. I do hope it is a big shoot and all the angels are there (angels and ONLY contracted angels).

There's also the small chance this isn't for VS.

81959860_156682775619372_8674605402779454986_nf.jpg

4 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I mean, I looked to whatever Josephine said and she didn't say all of them were going and also, tbh, "big shoot" could be just about shooting something that isn't freaking white wall for once. I do hope it is a big shoot and all the angels are there (angels and ONLY contracted angels).

There's also the small chance this isn't for VS.

81959860_156682775619372_8674605402779454986_nf.jpg

We always get played.