Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I know that some people are losing their minds wishing that we adapt to the new era (At least, within VS) but to make something evolve and work, you must give something attractive to an adult audience that can buy your shit. Inclusion is one thing, but where the fuck do you leave sensuality in a company that sells lingerie? Being '' friendly '' with this generation has made them forget that this poor percentage of teenagers who consume the product only through social networks and PINK stores does not compare with an adult audience that enjoys seeing something ethereal and sexy in commercial; A couple of girls smiling forcefully, looking to live in peace and harmony, is not something that makes me want their clothes. You can have a nice lingerie, but the presentation must be the same or more important for the interest of the client. I don't know how difficult it can be to be inclusive without falling into the childish and ridiculous and give people what they want (and they hypocritically deny to feel more progesist). People complaining about VS over the internet can scream everything they want, but I don't see them buying a product out of a poorly made campaign, with boring and basic models and ultra happy fake vibes af. For that there are generic stores like forever 21 where you can find some shit in trend at 5 dollars.

10 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

I know that some people are losing their minds wishing that we adapt to the new era (At least, within VS) but to make something evolve and work, you must give something attractive to an adult audience that can buy your shit. Inclusion is one thing, but where the fuck do you leave sensuality in a company that sells lingerie? Being '' friendly '' with this generation has made them forget that this poor percentage of teenagers who consume the product only through social networks and PINK stores does not compare with an adult audience that enjoys seeing something ethereal and sexy in commercial; A couple of girls smiling forcefully, looking to live in peace and harmony, is not something that makes me want their clothes. You can have a nice lingerie, but the presentation must be the same or more important for the interest of the client. I don't know how difficult it can be to be inclusive without falling into the childish and ridiculous and give people what they want (and they hypocritically deny to feel more progesist). People complaining about VS over the internet can scream everything they want, but I don't see them buying a product out of a poorly made campaign, with boring and basic models and ultra happy fake vibes af. For that there are generic stores like forever 21 where you can find some shit in trend at 5 dollars.

No lies detected. Level of accuracy: 100%

:thumbs_up:

23 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

The picture is good........ and then you look up who the model is KEKW

image.pngimage.png

The second picture is not to my taste, but shes pretty. Who is this?

and what does KEWK mean? I tried looking it up and didn't find anything. I don't know internet slang very well. 

So I'm reading through my favorite VS models threads (CAndice, Miranda, Doutzen, Rosie, Lily, Erin, Behati, Barbara, etC) and Behati's thread got me thinking about who my favorite PINK models are, but just for PINK. Here's my list.

1)Behati

2)Miranda

3)Elsa

4)Candice

5)Erin

6)Rachael

7)Jessica

I actually didn't care for Grace for PINK, I think she's much better for mainline. And I'm SO happy that Rachael never made it to mainline. She was great for PINK, but that's it. I love Miranda's pictures and wish I could find more. I still have yet to see any PINK pictures of Lily, but would love to. I think it's so weird that her, Doutzen, Erin and Lindsey walked PINK back in the day, especially Lily. Ale was cute for PINK, but much better for mainline. 

Did Doutzen ever shoot for PINK or did she just walk in the PINK segments in the early years of her VS career? 

Do you guys have any opinions on PINK? I know mainline is what gets discussed on here the most, but I do also like the PINK line as well. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Yall gonna keep asking about Behati now? :rofl:

Also imma put this out there, but I'm pretty sure Elsa's contract expired in 2019 and we -hopefully- won't be seeing her for VS again.

How so? and why hopefully?

I wouldn't mind if Elsa left. I haven't been a fan of hers for a while now (once she started getting lip work done and losing a ton of weight, I was over her), but she was a great Angel at the start and a wonderful PINK girl. VS rarely produced good pictures anymore, so I'd like to see Elsa move on  to something else. I'm glad she got a FB and opened the show and always had a lot of pictures with them, so it's time for her to go. 

I'm thinking she's probably done if her contract is up. I can't see why she'd return except for the money, but I can't imagine VS is paying that great anymore. I'm sure it's still good money, but it's not what it was (not that we didn't already know that).