Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

About 85% sure they're old. Lais body doesn't look like that anymore (as in she's filled out and no longer looks like a violin), nor does her face (even with photoshop)... and in Elsa's later years she's morphed into something completely foreign. In that picture she looks attractive... fast forward to 2019 and aBGfXcz.png

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

About 85% sure they're old. Lais body doesn't look like that anymore (as in she's filled out and no longer looks like a violin), nor does her face (even with photoshop)... and in Elsa's later years she's morphed into something completely foreign. In that picture she looks attractive... fast forward to 2019 and aBGfXcz.png

Thank you for the reply ❤️ 

On 12/3/2019 at 3:34 PM, Prettyphile said:

As of now, only 2019 is canceled. Between what Burgdoerfer and Wexner have said is that they want to take a year or two off, regroup, rethink the show, and move it towards a stable viewing platform like Youtube, or Hulu, or Netflix..

Burgdoerfer also said that they will keep communicating with their customers but nothing of the magnitude similar to the fashion show. Since every of their fashion show is planned a year in advanced, it makes Burgdoerfer's statement sound like that we can also forget about a 2020 show from happening. :S
All I can wish for is that I hope the VS show will come back and if it does that it won't become a Savage x Fenty 2.0 show.

On 12/3/2019 at 7:08 PM, CandleVixen said:

I completely agree with you. A five minute peek into the build up for the show isn’t working for me. 

I’m a “behind the scenes” and “making of” shows fan. I’d ligit watch that! 

I also agree with you about people reading click bait titles and jump to the conclusion of what ever the minds behind the click bait tag wants them to think.  You said it better than I did. :)

They actually had a "making of"-series from the past few shows on youtube though. 😉

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Did anyone get a copy of the interview?

Barbara https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/beauty/a30082247/barbara-palvin-beauty-interview/

This autumn was quieter than it would have been for the model, given that the annual Victoria’s Secret show was cancelled while the lingerie brand works on a new marketing strategy amid widespread criticism that its one-dimensional view of beauty is outdated. How did Palvin take the news? “I was very disappointed. But they know what they’re doing, and I trust the process. I feel like the world is changing around us, and everyone needs to go with it, and that’s their way of doing it.”

She’s looking forward to the brand starting a new chapter, though. “I don’t know what the future holds but I’m pretty sure there’s some very exciting stuff," she teased. “That’s all I can say!”

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Reaching the zero fucks given place. YAY more FLL with minus 6 Angels.

I could be wrong but this looks like the white wall product shots, and they might shoot another campaign with a different set of girls. But my interest in VS has been flat lining for a long time now. :idk: There's no show to care about, the concept of Angels is entirely meaningless now and the majority of girls they highlight now I'm not a fan of. 

Yeah, I'm bored with teh current VS. I still enjoy reading through the old pages of this thread, but I could care less about the state of VS now, even with Barbara as a n Angel. 

Thank god Bellazon has so many threads because I love looking at them while I drink my coffee on the weekend mornings. I really love photography and I used to love VS stuff, but everything they produce now is so boring. And their models are so boring except for a couple of them. 

I really dont mind at all Edita being in it, but why the hell the other girls?

It makes no sense financial wise and then you have 14 models which are the personification and ambassadors for your brand and you dont use them in your campaigns?