Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Hasn’t VS kind of always been all over the place for holiday shoots though? 2010-2013 and even 2016 didn’t really have any concrete references to Christmas from what I can remember. The colors were more appropriate than this years but it wasn’t like there was an abundance of Christmas trees or plaid patterns or gift boxes. I guess I’m just not that thrown off by the lack of Christmas vibes. I do wish it did feel more like a winter holiday shoot of course but it doesn’t feel like some big deviation from what they’ve done in the past either. 

I just know that I usually end up with something from vs for Christmas either for myself or a family member and this year there is absolutely no inclination to buy something from them.  I may be in the minority but the lack of holiday cheer coupled with the mediocre quality and I will not be shopping there for the coming holidays. 

18 hours ago, phenobarbie said:

I just know that I usually end up with something from vs for Christmas either for myself or a family member and this year there is absolutely no inclination to buy something from them.  I may be in the minority but the lack of holiday cheer coupled with the mediocre quality and I will not be shopping there for the coming holidays. 

Yup. Same, I'll be skipping VS this holiday season as well. 

Also why wasn't this an actual commercial? o.o.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3nf8-LA1x1/

Now this is a look that screams Christmas KEKW

That snakeskin yo...
And those cups, if you are bigger then a small B the girls are going to fall out if you don't tape. Best case
scenario you move the wrong direction and the girls are free. If they don't fall out then the girls are going to be cut in half and spilling out, always an attractive look.

Supported btw.

The undies..... super clean placement of a strap across the pouch area. If you weigh more then a buck ten, that's not gonna feel good rubbing up against the skin.