Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, Poseidon said:

I'm going to report you for excluding several aspects of society.  Drop the non-inclusive examples or pay the price :rofl:  #banHer

:( :( :(

I will try in the future to use Pronouns and be more inclusive. I am so sorry to any and all that I've offend by leaving out your holiday.

🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕 🖕

/NOTSORRYBISH :rolingpin:

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

So your goal is to stress me out??

So cruel :blah: 

WUT?! Why would you say that?

I'm offended and shocked

QQ

I mean, maybe....

Actually come to think about it, I'm getting joy from this

Yes. yes it is.

STRESS YOURSELF

GubcgAC.gif

31 minutes ago, secretsangelsss said:

29A9EEC7-E00B-4296-8819-DAEDB6D91085.jpeg

She didn't say it, it's the one that wrote the article that is saying it. She doesn't have a contract, it's just that magazines don't know what's the difference between an angel and someone who walked the show two times lol

U would think that because they work in the industry they would already know the difference but nope, the media keeps calling Gigi, Bella and Kendall angels... 

I actually like most of the girls :) some of them are even better than the ones they do have walking the show tbh. But just look-wise. Didn't get to see their attitude or walk or charisma. Aaand you're right with the James Charles vibes on the makeup lol =)) it's like a "natural" makeup that James Charles would do. So Makeup Guru-ish.

Edited by Clauds
Please don't quote 20+ pictures/videos, especially if they are in the same page.

8 minutes ago, CatBurglar said:

Aaand you're right with the James Charles vibes on the makeup lol =)) it's like a "natural" makeup that James Charles would do. So Makeup Guru-ish.

She means the godawful colour matching and flash back that gave all these girls ghostfaces. Also please don't quote an entire photoset. You can remove the pictures from your quote so the page is cleaner and loads faster. 

2 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

She means the godawful colour matching and flash back that gave all these girls ghostfaces. Also please don't quote an entire photoset. You can remove the pictures from your quote so the page is cleaner and loads faster. 

Oh, sorry, didn't know that. I'm new here :p thanks for the heads up. Anyways, i didn't know she meant that. But i find the makeup James Charles-ish. :D 

33 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Yup to all of these.

You gotta give it to VS, they are very sloppy sometimes but at least they've never had a case of ghostface in the show. You'd think considering the huge budget Intimissimi had they'd test the mug and lights before the show. Valery Kaufman is the worst of the bunch from what I saw.

Always late to the party but there are some shots of Alexina from the "holiday" shoot that I actually like. The red bra + tulle and one with a more neutral face in PJs suit her better than her OTT mid-life-for-a-model-crisis stuff. Also can we not have these random girls shooting like Brigit, Winnie, and Lorena (though I appreciate her fuller appearing chest for personal shopping reasons). All these angels and still gotta have some random girl that no one outside Bellazon/TFS/maybe instagram is gonna know when the general public probably can't even name any of the angels. (I interviewed at VS a few years ago and if they didn't know who the fuck Candice was, I have no hope general public does either) 

That said I'm loving the red bras and I absolutely have no reason for a red bra.