Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Sorry if I chime in at probably the wrong time but I'm kinda wondering if there's somekind of a gallery site containing past catalog works of models from the VS site, like, I know I did came across the gallery site dedicated to Candice but I wish there's a version with all of the works, from past to present.

Leomie’s really missing the point that Jameela’s experience with modeling and the industry is how she knows how the industry operates lmao. And both of these girls sound ridiculous denying the facts of the industry. VS models have literally spoken out about how they starved themselves for the show (Vita, Nadine as recent examples), and the HF world is much worse. 
You can acknowledge the realities of the industry without taking it as a personal attack. 

2 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I don’t think anyone was denying the issues within the industry, just pointing out that Jameela didn’t need to tear down traditional runway models to uplift other body types?

I guess you could say I sort of was but it was based that the industry far better than it use to be, yet people are still treating it like it was a decade ago. 

Whoever did hair and makeup for the lingerie shoot really needs to reconsider how bland they made the girls. Romee looks awful, and Alexina looks so haggard in those shots with her hair up I forgot I was looking at a younger woman and not someone in her 40s. The accessory shots look so much better. That might be one of my favorite shots of Stella honestly. 

1 minute ago, everyboulevard said:

Whoever did hair and makeup for the lingerie shoot really needs to reconsider how bland they made the girls. Romee looks awful, and Alexina looks so haggard in those shots with her hair up I forgot I was looking at a younger woman and not someone in her 40s. The accessory shots look so much better. That might be one of my favorite shots of Stella honestly. 

true

21 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Looks like VS is going to sell dresses soon? Romee, Jo, Jas, Elsa and a few others are in Vegas shooting, and one of their PR girls posted a sneak peek showing some sequined dresses similar to what Romee is wearing in her last IG stories.

What do y'all think?

I looked and it didn’t really look like a clothing shoot. I’m wondering if it’s possible they have a show replacement event planned for Vegas...? :idk: This is just a stab in the dark, I could be completely off base. 

On 10/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, toodarnhot said:

I looked and it didn’t really look like a clothing shoot. I’m wondering if it’s possible they have a show replacement event planned for Vegas...? :idk: This is just a stab in the dark, I could be completely off base. 

I wouldn't be surprised. :idk: VS is selling optical glasses now