Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 hours ago, bump said:

I must be the only one who liked 2010-2012. I thought the earlier shows were more mature and had better music, but I thought the models sucked and the outfits were boring and fo the most part, ugly. 

Most of these models actually sold the product and could rock a runway more than most of your faves and mine together, so I won't say they suck.:rofl:

I think, if VS is smart, they would give this FB to Candice (that's a known face for the gp) or Taylor (a fresh face that the fandom and the public love). I love Jasmine but she already lost that train.

EDIT: Martha would be ok tho.

If there is an FB, I’m rooting for Jas. The last time there wasn’t a show, the FB wearer was also an Angel from California who had also worn the bra prior. 

I would be an ‘off season’ FB so it doesn’t make sense to give it to an Angel who hasn’t had one before and who would miss out on the whole FB experience. Even if that experience has diminished over the years, that’s still more than what a FB recipient would get this year - a photoshoot and a morning and store appearance. 

Any of the Angels except for Behati just so the Bee fans can continue to seethe. ::evil::

(Personally, I would love to see Behati wearing the fantasy bra, but her fans ruin it for me.)

Or, justice for Lily and that hideous bra.

16 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Most of these models actually sold the product and could rock a runway more than most of your faves and mine together, so I won't say they suck.:rofl:
I think, if VS is smart, they would give this FB to Candice (that's a known face for the gp) or Taylor (a fresh face that the fandom and the public love). I love Jasmine but she already lost that train.

I definitely agree the models from the early shows were great at walking and being confident.When I say they sucked, i mean I don't think many of them were pretty. Like Natasha Poly, Julie Stegner, Izabel,  and Eugenia Voldina? NO THANKS. I think the models got prettier over the years, but they also got less mature. 

and if we're talking FB (I don't think there will be one this year), I want Candice to get it again. She should get it at least one more time. If a NA has to get it, I guess Taylor but she just seems kinda over VS sometimes. Jas would be a great choice (in my opinion), but I don't see her being any more deserving than Martha (ew) or someone that hasn't had it yet. 

and I still wish Doutzen would've gotten a FB!!!

15 hours ago, ticktock said:

(Personally, I would love to see Behati wearing the fantasy bra, but her fans ruin it for me.)

Or, justice for Lily and that hideous bra.

Is Behati still an Angel? I've checked her thread a few times but I haven't seen any work for VS. I would love her to continue though. She's one of my favorite Angels, but I always forget about her since she hasn't really done much for them in the last few years. 

Oh Lily's bra....Lily is also one of my favorite Angels and she got screwed with that ugly bra and ugly wings and ugly shoes and her ugly walk just ruined it. But I was so happy for her!!!

Miranda's bra was my favorite. 

Just now, bump said:

I definitely agree the models from the early shows were great at walking and being confident.When I say they sucked, i mean I don't think many of them were pretty. Like Natasha Poly, Julie Stegner, Izabel,  and Eugenia Voldina? NO THANKS. I think the models got prettier over the years, but they also got less mature. 

and if we're talking FB (I don't think there will be one this year), I want Candice to get it again. She should get it at least one more time. If a NA has to get it, I guess Taylor but she just seems kinda over VS sometimes. Jas would be a great choice (in my opinion), but I don't see her being any more deserving than Martha (ew) or someone that hasn't had it yet. 

and I still wish Doutzen would've gotten a FB!!!

Is Behati still an Angel? I've checked her thread a few times but I haven't seen any work for VS. I would love her to continue though. She's one of my favorite Angels, but I always forget about her since she hasn't really done much for them in the last few years. 

Oh Lily's bra....Lily is also one of my favorite Angels and she got screwed with that ugly bra and ugly wings and ugly shoes and her ugly walk just ruined it. But I was so happy for her!!!

Miranda's bra was my favorite. 

Well, that's a personal opinion tho, to me they're gorgeous, so...

Behati and Lily are not longer angels for what we know.

12 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Well, that's a personal opinion tho, to me they're gorgeous, so...

Behati and Lily are not longer angels for what we know.

thank you for replying. :Dinah: I knew about Lily for sure, but not Behati. Well, she had a great run and I thought she was awesome!

I think it's super cool how different opinions are. VS must also think Natasha, Eugenia, Iza, etc are pretty/gorgeous bc they hired them for the shows. I am just super picky lol. 

Since we're talking about the VSFS.....

Who are some of you guys' favorite models/ nonAngels from the VSFS? Mine would be:

Shanina S, Kelly Gale, Jourdan D, Shu Pei (I think thats her name), Jacquelyn J, Maria B, Angela Lindvull, Dillone, Kendall, Gigi, Bella (don't hate me!!!lol), Kasia S, Gizele O, Maia C, Josie C,.....

Who are some models you dont want in the show again? Mine would be: 

Lily D, Cara, Iza, Pauline H, Anja, Constance J, Eugenia, Andi M, Harieth P, Natash P, Sigrid A....

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

you want to see Kendull again but not Natasha???? WTF???

maybe Natasha is not the prettiest but jesus christ her walk is FIRE and sexy, one of the best EVER..while Kendull is SHIT and she have the sexiness of a walking dead

I CAN'T BYE

I can't +1 this enough :rofl: 

Faith in humanity: lost.

On 10/9/2019 at 4:22 PM, medicenevs said:

Nope. Candice is not the future of VS, we know her time is numbered. She’s had chances for another FB post 2013 (Lily, Lais and Elsa come to mind) and it hasn’t materialized.

Not to mention she’s looking very, very skinny, like ‘I’ve been living off cigs to suppress my appetite to walk B-list shows’ skinny. Like 2011 skinny. And people were upset back in 2011. It would be one of the worst examples of tone deafness to give her an FB in 2019 based on that alone.  

Martha is a non-starter, she’s dead weight and as soon as VS starts making cuts from the 2015 class, I expect her to be among the first. 

Regarding Taylor, I thought she was one of VS’ golden children/the golden child. Why would they give her the FB on an ‘off’ year? Especially since she’s so ‘loved’ by the fandom and ‘public’?

Jasmine is still as enthusiastic about the brand as ever, still amazing all around in both mainline and swim (and Sport but that looks to be over now). She’s shot the most consistently compared to Candice/Martha/Taylor this year and every year since she got her FB and is the utmost professional.

Her swim pics on her Kenya vacation blew Taylor and Alexina’s pics out of the water. Sure, show off your ‘personality’ but make it look professional. And most importantly, it’s an ‘off’ year FB (if it even happens) so what’s the harm in giving it to someone who will only wear it to promote the bra style that VS wants to sell this holiday season and who will only get a photo shoot, morning show and store appearance? 

I always knew Jasmine would get an FB, once she got signed. It happened early, but I was willing to wait a few years. 

If you’re a fan of an angel who you think has even the slightest chance of the FB why would you want them to get it this year? As a fan watching that Angel’s journey I would be pissed. The FB has been less of a focus in the shows over the past few years but the wearer at least still gets a few perks wearing it. That would not happen at all this year.

Why would you want that for your fave?

On 10/9/2019 at 9:15 AM, bump said:

I must be the only one who liked 2010-2012. I thought the earlier shows were more mature and had better music, but I thought the models sucked and the outfits were boring and fo the most part, ugly. 

Nope your not, those shows were by no means perfect but they still had some pretty good models, segments, outfits, moments, and even sometimes music choices. I even liked liked some segments from 2009 show "All Aboard" and "Enchanted Forest" being my faves. After 2013 is when the show really started falling off in my opinion everything from 2014-2016 is one big blur to me that's how bad/unmemorable they were to me. The only reason the 2017 show stands out for me because of that whole China Visa mess and 2018 because it was Adriana's final show and now will be their last televised show.

JASMINE IS THAT YOU?

I'm sorry but Jasmine is utterly irrelevant, VS already gave her (and Lais) a chance, none of them managed to break through, there is no way in hell either of them are getting another FB.

I don't even know if there will be an FB, but if ther is one, my money is on Candice, she's the only Angel who can pull the FB without the show press

4 hours ago, GeorgiaGirl said:

Nope your not, those shows were by no means perfect but they still had some pretty good models, segments, outfits, moments, and even sometimes music choices. I even liked liked some segments from 2009 show "All Aboard" and "Enchanted Forest" being my faves. After 2013 is when the show really started falling off in my opinion everything from 2014-2016 is one big blur to me that's how bad/unmemorable they were to me. The only reason the 2017 show stands out for me because of that whole China Visa mess and 2018 because it was Adriana's final show and now will be their last televised show.

I feel the same way! I loved both of the segments you mentioned from 2009, but I hated the opening segment. I really love "Tough Love", "I Put a Spell on You", and one of the PINK segemnts from that year when Jessica Hart opened that segment. and yep, the later shows were just a big ol' blur to me too, I can really onyl remember the Punk segment and the Boho Psychedelic segment. 

23 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

you want to see Kendull again but not Natasha???? WTF???

maybe Natasha is not the prettiest but jesus christ her walk is FIRE and sexy, one of the best EVER..while Kendull is SHIT and she have the sexiness of a walking dead

LOL that gif makes me laugh. 

and yeah Kendall doesn't have the best walk, but I just don't like Natasha's look or even her walk to be honest. I think she's too bouncy and it annoys me. But I will say Natasha does have a strong, mature sexiness to her that a lot of the newer girls lack, so in that sense I think she is better but not enough for me to like her. 

Random thought:

IDK why, but for some reason whenever I think of Angels/models for VS, I always forget Yasmin W. I just went to her thread and was like wtf she is amazing. I want her to be an Angel. I just wish these poor girls, especially the new Angels, had become Angels at a better time. 

Um excuse me but 2010 gave us Maryna Linchuk punching a balloon and Katy Perry trying to grab asses so obviously that wins all. /s Little disappointed the new luxe lingerie collection won't be used for some show looks. Kinda get a 2008 Black Tie Holiday/Dangerous/2014 Angel Ball feel from some of them. 

On a slightly different note, besides trying to deep dive into respective threads (because I tried), would anyone know of a good place to look for some old VS pictures? I'm looking for some from holiday 2017 and can't seem to find the ones I'm looking for besides in a very small size. 

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

Um excuse me but 2010 gave us Maryna Linchuk punching a balloon and Katy Perry trying to grab asses so obviously that wins all. /s Little disappointed the new luxe lingerie collection won't be used for some show looks. Kinda get a 2008 Black Tie Holiday/Dangerous/2014 Angel Ball feel from some of them. 

On a slightly different note, besides trying to deep dive into respective threads (because I tried), would anyone know of a good place to look for some old VS pictures? I'm looking for some from holiday 2017 and can't seem to find the ones I'm looking for besides in a very small size. 

Maryna with the balloon was fun! It was so weird to see her in the PINK section though. I wanna know she got demoted back to PINK after walking in mainline before. It was also weird to see Lily in that PINK section, even though I thought it was cute.