Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

7 hours ago, Siemgi said:

So, I'm a little late on this but, while Miranda got Orlanda because of VS and not the other way around, I do think that she got as famous as she is because of him and not because of her fashion endeavors. I really doubt Grace could get there.

But she managed to stay relevant, there's a lot of models who are/were the girlfriend/wife of a famous someone and they fade into obscurity after a while, Miranda clearly had something else going on 

I think Miranda is more into the "fame" machine that Grace is, which helped. Miranda is invested in keeping that spotlight, which works great for her career and keeping herself relevant, but I don't really see that from Grace. :idk: 

Also did any of you read this recent interview from Miranda? :rofl: Girlfriend is so so so Hollywood now. 

NB: Do you both share any other wellness “musts” in your home?
MK: We have a lot. We have the air purifier. We have the stickers you put on the back of your phone for radiation. I have the EMF detector that picks up the waves in the air. I’ve had the whole house checked by a professional who looks for things like EMF waves and things like that. I even have something installed in my Malibu house to turn out all the power while we sleep. It’s basically a button that turns all the power off, except for the fridge and security cameras, in the nighttime. So when you go to sleep, you don’t have any Wi-Fi or electricity in the house at all.

NB: That’s pretty serious.
MK: It’s like going camping! I also have an alkaline water filter so I can pick the pH of our water. There’s a lot of research on that—you don’t want to be going too alkaline because you do need a little stomach acid to digest your food. I typically choose somewhere around the 7.5 to 7.9 mark for the water. Then I like using Palo Santo to clear the energy in the space, and I also have little diffusers around the house with essential oils, depending on what’s going on. We even mop the floors with hot water and eucalyptus oil, which is what my mother used to do. It’s good for the wood and it’s antibacterial. It also smells really nice.

https://www.newbeauty.com/blog/dailybeauty/12759-miranda-kerr-summer-2019-cover-beauty-interview/

Its Ali Tate Cutler the size 14 model thats doing the press for Bluebella,  lots of comments about “finally VS having thicker girls “ from ppl

I dont remember if Solange had this much attention when she did the press for FLLforVS

2 weeks ago but im not sure if shes considered plus size? And she has a small following compared to Ali

actually VS didnt really promote the FLL press or this one in their IG stories or posts i guess ..

I'm conufsed as to why this Bluebella collab isn't using any of the Angels or regular VS models. Is it VS picking these girls, or is it the Bluebella company? I mean, aLaura is cute and the Alie girl isn't bad, but I don't want to see random girls, I want to see VS Angels. But since it's a collaboration, I figured maybe the other partner in it picked them? 

At least with the FLL collab and the Balmain and all that, there were Angels present. In this one, I don't recognize any of the girls. 

16 minutes ago, bump said:

I'm conufsed as to why this Bluebella collab isn't using any of the Angels or regular VS models. Is it VS picking these girls, or is it the Bluebella company? I mean, aLaura is cute and the Alie girl isn't bad, but I don't want to see random girls, I want to see VS Angels. But since it's a collaboration, I figured maybe the other partner in it picked them? 

At least with the FLL collab and the Balmain and all that, there were Angels present. In this one, I don't recognize any of the girls. 

I think it's not really a collaboration like for FLL/Balmain/Mary K, it's more like VS is now selling products from the Bluebella company, they did the same with Livy. That's why their campaigns don't include angels (imo). If you check their websites (Bluebella/Livy), they don't sell it as a collab with VS, it's for them their own campaign.
(But at least they had one of their angels to promote the Livy launch at VS which is not the case for Bluebella.)

1 minute ago, skrivermodel said:

I think it's not really a collaboration like for FLL/Balmain/Mary K, it's more like VS is now selling products from the Bluebella company, they did the same with Livy. That's why their campaigns don't include angels (imo). If you check their websites (Bluebella/Livy), they don't sell it as a collab with VS, it's for them their own campaign.
(But at least they had one of their angels to promote the Livy launch at VS which is not the case for Bluebella.)

Ok, I see. Thank you for responding to me! :Dinah:

Good for the Bluebella and Livy companies for being able to work with VS! I know VS is kinda not at the best they've ever been, but they are still a household big name company, and for smaller companies, that's quite an honor to know VS will be working with you and carrying your pieces. 

In terms of collaborations, so far my favorite to least favorite are; 

1)FLL (Grace looks AMAZING and the pieces/photography were beautiful)

2)Balmain (I love plaid and black and "punk").

3)Livy

4)Bluebella (them and Livy could interchange, they kinda look the same)

5)Mary K (some pieces were cute, but overall it was a mess). 

What are you guys' favorite collaborations so far? Did I miss any? I'm not gonna count the swimsuit collaborations because I thought they just sold a bunch of other brands, unless I'm wrong. 

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 9:09 PM, Clauds said:

But she managed to stay relevant, there's a lot of models who are/were the girlfriend/wife of a famous someone and they fade into obscurity after a while, Miranda clearly had something else going on 

I know but I don't see Grace starting to be relevant let alone staying it. That was the point I was trying to make.

2 hours ago, Siemgi said:

I know but I don't see Grace starting to be relevant let alone staying it. That was the point I was trying to make.

I just said I think she has the potential, IF she, her agency and VS make the right moves. Will it happen? IDK but I think she has a lot of potential which can't be said about all the other newerr Angels, except Taylor but clearly she doesn't care for it.

16 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

@bump  YOU DID THIS BTW

:rofl: I can't even enjoy the movie anymore.

LMAO omg. :D at least you see the resemblance too!!! I have never seen that movie, I just know what it is because my mom likes it. 

that is my mom's favorite scene from that move and sometimes she'll randomly bust out the song and dance...now i'm gonna think of Baby John Travolta when I watch my mom dance around the kitchen...this is so strange... I wanna morph Sara's face with my mom's face (my mom is adorable btw). It would be like if my mom and John Travolta had a kid. ew weird.

on topic becasue I'm getting wildly off topic: I'm kinda glad there isn't a show now that I think about it. I HATED the musical acts from the last few years, and I'm sure this year wouldn't have been any better. I've been off work since a few days so I've been watching shows from different years, and the older shows were definitely more sexy and mature. My favorites were 2010-2011-2012....2013 was THE WORST. omg I don't even wanna think about how bad that show was. 

So my favorite show is 2012, least favorite is 2013. crazy how one year apart and I think that differently about them. 

The worst show ever is between 2009 and 2015, idc. The best is 2005 without a doubt, 2006 and 2008 were good too.

By this time, last year, we would be so excited about the Fantasy Bra and the show, lol. Will there even be a FB this year?