Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

45 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I think I’m in the minority here but Lais isn’t looking her best to me in this fragrance campaign? Like tired? Or puffy? Idk. It might be the editing too but the foundation make up looks really heavy in the photos. 

Accurate, but this is nothing new. She's been looking worse for the wear for a couple months now.

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think I’m in the minority here but Lais isn’t looking her best to me in this fragrance campaign? Like tired? Or puffy? Idk. It might be the editing too but the foundation make up looks really heavy in the photos. 

4 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Accurate, but this is nothing new. She's been looking worse for the wear for a couple months now.

I've been noticing it since SI

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Can someone give me an id on the Asian model in the middle? She's absolutely gorgeous. :flower:

Edit: Also just looked at BlueBella's ig account and their lingerie is stunning. 

Laura Rakhman-Kidd :)

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 2:58 PM, Clauds said:

Honestly I just hope VS pulls another Bridal collection, I remember they did one back in the day and had Lily who has about to get married, model the collection. The shoot was beautiful and Lily was selling the fuck out of the whole bridal thing. So VS needs to do the same with Grace now and take advantage of the fact that Grace is on her way to become a HF household name.

IMO Taylor was poised to be the next big thing, but I think she doesn't want the Gisele levels of fame and that's okay, but Grace also has the whole package and she has a monumental HF career as well if VS and her agency play their cards right, sis could easily go on to become an actual household name, I can see her reaching at least Miranda's status.

So, I'm a little late on this but, while Miranda got Orlanda because of VS and not the other way around, I do think that she got as famous as she is because of him and not because of her fashion endeavors. I really doubt Grace could get there.