Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

LOL at the eyelash glue lip video. this shit is so dumb, I wish those poor people didn't fall for this stupid trend. 

and I'm glad to see that Carolina hasn't always been a terrible makeup artist. Maybe she'll embrace her old style at some point. Those pictures Clauds posted from the past were really beautiful! 

It's amazing how much makeup can make or break someone. AT least the Angels are gorgeous naturally, but then if you add bad makeup on them they can look terrible. I never realized how much an impact makeup could have on someone (I don't wear makeup because I'm lazy and my only friend who does wear makeup does a great job consistently so she never looks bad). 

6 hours ago, bump said:

LOL at the eyelash glue lip video. this shit is so dumb, I wish those poor people didn't fall for this stupid trend. 

1) see below

and I'm glad to see that Carolina hasn't always been a terrible makeup artist. Maybe she'll embrace her old style at some point. Those pictures Clauds posted from the past were really beautiful! 

2) see below

It's amazing how much makeup can make or break someone. AT least the Angels are gorgeous naturally, but then if you add bad makeup on them they can look terrible. I never realized how much an impact makeup could have on someone (I don't wear makeup because I'm lazy and my only friend who does wear makeup does a great job consistently so she never looks bad). 

3) see below

1) and so many people believe everything they read and see online is true.

2) agreed! The resurrected make up trends from the past need to stay dead, but the worst ones are just zombies waiting to rise to wreak havoc on us mortals. Carolina has done better make ups in the past, as Claud’s pointed out.

3) Everyone can we please stop all the instagram makeup now?!? Please?! It looks caked on and applied with a putty knife instead of brushes/sponges/fingers. 

3a) @bump try playing with makeup! 

What about asking your friend to help you out?

16 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

3) Everyone can we please stop all the instagram makeup now?!? Please?! It looks caked on and applied with a putty knife instead of brushes/sponges/fingers. 

I just hate how it creates this terrible "same face syndrome." Because the make up trends are designed to make everyone look the same- narrow contour, button nose highlight, big lips, really defined brows, etc etc. And then you see the girls without make up and you can actually see what makes them individual and unique and they're always so much more attractive that way. 

23 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

And then you see the girls without make up and you can actually see what makes them individual and unique and they're always so much more attractive that way. 

I know! I saw a young woman, probably still in high school, look like a woman who is older than me because of her makeup! I was thinking ‘oh honey, you are so much prettier than your look!’

So I saw the Fenty show and I have things to say! First of all I did not think this was that great? It was more a concert than a fashion show IMO, and I did not even know most of the singers tbh, not my music scene and it was all pretty over crowded with all the dancers and everything. I disliked the cast, a lot, I'm sorry but this is not the crowd I want to see in lingerie, bring me my supermodels with unrealistic body expectations, thanksss. My two favorite moments were Bella's opening and Normani dancing, other than that the whole show was meh.

HOWEVER, there were four things I liked and think VS should take notes form

- The openings: I liked how every "set" had an opening with Gigi, Cara, Joan and the dude, Bella (the best one IMO) and the others. I liked that, VS has been sending models down the runway without having a big opening moment since Adriana's Parisian Nights opening and I miss that, it gives a good impact and energy. I liked it a lot!

- The singers were kept separate from the model/people walking! I feel like if VS did this the performers would still draw the audience but the models would have more time to shine, so I appreciated that, it makes room for everyone.

- Riskier lingerie! Yay for that, VS has been too PG-13 lately and I appreciated seing the actual lingerie and the models' bodies. It was for sure for a more mature audience.

- Almost no crowd takes! This show had a lot of famous faces, yet they showed the audience maybe thre times? Yay for that, I give no fuck about the people watching the show tbh.

I love Rihanna and I like SavageX a lot, but tbh this show wasn't gag-worthy nor did it take my breath away and I don't think it's competition for VS, if anything it's aimed at a different audience and that's okay, but even then, this wasn't more entertaining than say, the 2012 show :idk:

On 9/29/2019 at 6:17 PM, everyboulevard said:

Especially noticeable in the youtube beauty community. These influencers will be hanging out posting pictures together and I can't tell who is who because they all look so alike due to the way they apply their makeup. It looks exactly like what Carolina is doing and exactly what toodarnhot described. 

Exactly!
And what is the deal with full coverage foundations and then you put the freckles back on with makeup?!?!?! 

smh