Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

That's how Carolina does makeup, and I fucking hate it :ninja:  these women look about 10 years olders when she does their MUG

Elsa by Nikki aka, the absolute best - This was yesterday

Elsa by Hang Vanngo a couple of weeks ago

Candice by Virginia Young

Martha by Hungg

Stella by Kristina Vidic

The list goes on, it's Carolina who just wants to turn every woman into a Kartrashian :ninja:

I've been saying this for a year now, Carolina's make up sucks, she ages the girls and make them look like they have bad surgeries. I get the girls are friends with her and are loyal to her but, damn, you can be friend with someone and not let them ruin your face like that. And the girls actually think they look great with that make up??? Like what??? 

Not only passive aggressive but also completely pointless and unrelated. We're talking about make up and styling, but people love to come with dumbassery and unnecessary "shady" comments. The fact is that if you compare the styling in the same women by different makeup artists, in the same week the results are really really different. Carolina has just embraced trends that I personally hate like the gigantic lips, the ultra high cheekbones and super extreme cat-eye. Maybe the girls like it because it's on trend right now? Idk, I just don't appreciate it, they all look like clones and about 5-10 years older.

If any of these women have had work done that's a completely different subject and not what we're talking about. Make up artists are all given the same canvas anyway.

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Not only passive aggressive but also completely pointless and unrelated. We're talking about make up and styling, but people love to come with dumbassery and unnecessary "shady" comments. The fact is that if you compare the styling in the same women by different makeup artists, in the same week the results are really really different. Carolina has just embraced trends that I personally hate like the gigantic lips, the ultra high cheekbones and super extreme cat-eye. Maybe the girls like it because it's on trend right now? Idk, I just don't appreciate it, they all look like clones and about 5-10 years older.

If any of these women have had work done that's a completely different subject and not what we're talking about. Make up artists are all given the same canvas anyway.

same sis i agree

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I just need these trends to be over, I'm sure they'll leave like super thin eyebrows did, I just need it to happen asap because honestly, these trends and looks are trash :ninja: 

I think we'll be waiting it out for a while longer still. :cry2:Have you seen the bullshit trend of using eyelash glue to glue up your top lip for a "sexier fuller pout"?

I just saw the Etam show and it was boring as hell, not sure why some people are even comparing it ti the VS show? The only familiar faces I saw were Hannah Ferguson, Monica Cima, Jasmine Sanders, Sofia Resing, Yara Khimidan, Zhenya Katava, Emily Didonato, Ophelie GUillerme, Isabeli Fontana, Cindy Bruna, Devon Windsor, Constance Jablonski and Maria Borges. And tbh the styling for the most part was pretty damn bad :ninja: 

The only two good things were the performers being kept in the back, not annoying the models and the fact that the runway was huge which allowed the models to have a longer walking time and more time to shine, other than that it was pretty damn boring. I'm downloading the Savage show now to see what the hype is all about, I hope it's better than this.

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think we'll be waiting it out for a while longer still. :cry2:Have you seen the bullshit trend of using eyelash glue to glue up your top lip for a "sexier fuller pout"?

........ wut

edit: watching the vid you posted

edit2: no.....

edit3: It's one thing to have naturally beautiful full lips.... and then you have lips that look like a prolapsed anus. Or a suction cupped Garfield on the back of a car window..

image.png

NO ONE SHOULD STRIVE TO LOOK LIKE A BRATZ DOLL

38 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm downloading the Savage show now to see what the hype is all about, I hope it's better than this.

It's trash ( imo). @Stormbringer and I watched it yesterday and here's a summary of it.

Mini Concert for RiRi and her friends to boost "superiority" over us peons.

23 Dance Recitals

THICCCCCCCCCCCCNESSSSSS

Ugly lingerie

3 seconds of lingerie

Bad Model Acting

Random Dude showing up for ??? reasons?

Spazzy editing

HEY LOOK ANOTHER SINGER

HEY LOOK MORE DANCING....... Lingerie Show BTW

Trash music

Missing legs

More thicnesssssssssss

Can't tell it's sex. Must use pronouns

Barely any lingerie (except on the "dancers")

Bella Hadid nearly petting her crotch.

Can't tell who the models are and the dancers are at times.

The ONLY thing I saw that the show had over VS is better walks (when you saw them walking.... 3-5 seconds tops on most of the models, might be generous with some of those numbers. There were a couple models who maybe got 2 seconds)

52 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I'm downloading the Savage show now to see what the hype is all about, I hope it's better than this.

Oh it's sooo awful :rofl: 

Hilarious, but awful :rofl: 

22 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

It's trash ( imo). @Stormbringer and I watched it yesterday and here's a summary of it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh the choreographies....

23 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

The ONLY thing I saw that the show had over VS is better walks

I'm not even sure about this.... then again, what do I know about the walks. I pretty much only care if the girl walking looks hot or not :whistle: 

At times this made me think of a very, VERY in drugs(but really bad drugs) version of the Rocky Horror Show :rofl: