Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Grace looks AMAZING! I really like the FLL collab. thank you @CatyCat

The Fenty stuff is all ugly, glad I didn't bother watching that show. Some of the models are cute, but the lingerie is not my style. 

Why did they have Josie Canseco and Gizele O at the cancer thing? That's nice that they are there, but why are they labeled Angels? I guess no one would know the difference since being an Angel means pretty much nothing but a paycheck anymore. 

4 minutes ago, bump said:

Grace looks AMAZING! I really like the FLL collab. thank you @CatyCat

The Fenty stuff is all ugly, glad I didn't bother watching that show. Some of the models are cute, but the lingerie is not my style. 

Why did they have Josie Canseco and Gizele O at the cancer thing? That's nice that they are there, but why are they labeled Angels? I guess no one would know the difference since being an Angel means pretty much nothing but a paycheck anymore. 

You're welcome ❤️

I liked the collection but sope pieces look... Kinda odd

40447893G_OM_B.jpg

7 minutes ago, CatyCat said:

You're welcome ❤️

I liked the collection but sope pieces look... Kinda odd

40447893G_OM_B.jpg

It's a close take on the late 40's to 1950's Girdle/Garter set.  I personally think it's wonderful and I know a lot of girls in the Goth/Pinup scene will be buying it. 

image.pngimage.png

On 9/19/2019 at 8:33 PM, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Although I do agree race will always play a huge factor..look at Adut Akech Bior tho and she’s only been modeling for what? 4 years? she’s already becoming a household name...same goes for Anok Yai. I read somewhere though it had more to do with the fashion industry’s standard of beauty for black women. You have to be either really light skin and racially ambiguous or completely dark-skin, cropped haircut and very tall and thin, they called that look the “African village girl” model I believe that Alek Wek started. Which does make sense considering the HUNDREDS of South Sudanese models dominating the industry rn (like Adut and Anok) who are a part of that special “look”. And please, let’s not count Winnie as a model ever lmao that girl is...something 

Adut and Anok are nowhere near being  household names or even close to it. Neither is Jasmine but she’s WAY ahead of them. The comparison is quite laughable.

I LOVE this collection. and yes it's shame there is no VSFS because I would've loved to have seen this on the runway with Grace opening the segment and Barbara closing, with Leomie and Romee in it as well. I'm just going to stop there because I know that's not happening. 

I wonder if VS is going to keep going with more and more collabs? The Mary K one was a complete disaster, but this one is great. I also liked the Balmain collab, but I love black and plaid and things of that sort. I think the FLL is going to my favorite though. 

This collection is beautiful! VS has been consistently pulling out great stuff for the past few months and I am shocked and positively surprised by it. Grace looks stunning, easily her best VS work to date.

Also, it's September! Christmas shoots should be around the corner, if VS keeps going in this direction, I'm excited to see what they'll come up with.

Cute video and vibes. I actually like this lingerie collection and the lineup (I know, Winnie's personality is ugh...). The diversity is great for VS with the girls used and the body shapes. It's not perfect, but a step in the right direction. If someone told me these girls were the new Angel lineup, I'd believe it. 

They have this beautiful location to shoot the promo, but not for the individual shots? 

Dear VS, 

I love this collaboration, and want to see more like this. 

However would you please stop doing white walls? 

I understand that it helps to show the garments off, but so would a beautiful set!

Thanks

A fan

5 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

They have this beautiful location to shoot the promo, but not for the individual shots? 

Dear VS, 

I love this collaboration, and want to see more like this. 

However would you please stop doing white walls? 

I understand that it helps to show the garments off, but so would a beautiful set!

Thanks

A fan

They released some 30+ individual campaign shots for this collab, they just haven't been posted in this thread.