Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, Kane said:

Seems like Rihanna / Fenty are capitalising on there not being a VS show this year. 

As she should! The fact that her show is gaining more public interest (due it being on a streaming platform like Amazon Prime Video, her showcasing diverse body sizes/races, lingerie pieces that are actually breathtaking and unique, elaborate makeup, having a fierce line up and models who can actually walk and non-mediocre performers and music) I can expect nothing but the BEST from this show...VS is shaking lmaoooo I wonder if she’ll do something like “Angels” that’ll make certain models of her brand stand out? 🤔

don’t forget (if you’re interested and have Amazon Prime) to watch the fashion show being streamed on September 20! :clap:

B9A94BBC-62A6-4C2D-931F-610ACB70CDBD.png

11 hours ago, Siemgi said:

Wikipedia. They're missing a few from the early years (and there aren't full videos of the 1996 and 1997 shows, so, yeah…) but it's probably as close as it gets. Even VS used it to count all the girls who did the show for that wall where they wrote everyone's name.

I've tried that and that's what brought me to a dead end, the years 1995-1999. At some point I saw a post here about a member who had made such a list but it was back in 2010 and he's been inactive ever since. Thank you for your time to help though.

On 9/9/2019 at 7:59 PM, Prettyphile said:

In fact I'm damn sure I've seen a nearly identical dress at Halloween Headquarters  being sold as a "Adult Tinkerbell"

Her dress makes me think of another adult green fairy: absinthe. The one you drink and then makes you see "green fairies" :laugh: 

https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2019_09/233746070_Absinthe23.JPG.693e268e0b1882de3764ca5fb3033780.JPG

2123031807_Absinthe489.thumb.JPG.1b44de9ff56a54296907a8e7f0beab11.JPG

That stuff doesn't pass through the stomach, it punches through the stomach!

926051782_Absinthe98.thumb.jpg.9cb4414e054cde796888a41a95518014.jpg

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

Her dress makes me think of another adult green fairy: absinthe. The one you drink and then makes you see "green fairies" :laugh:

2123031807_Absinthe489.thumb.JPG.1b44de9ff56a54296907a8e7f0beab11.JPG

My New Orleans Story. I have an OG Goth Friend who was a Punk when Punk was a thing during the 70's. She learned how to make Absinthe in Germany in 77 and ended up moving to

Spoiler

New Orleans, perfect for us as my brother and I had already decided to take an extended vacation there and she offered us a place to stay, however on the first night there we stayed at a swanky hotel to treat ourselves (our father had recently passed away so we needed the pampering).

Needless to say my friend owned a Bar/GothClub and ended up making me homemade shots, plus free access to a cornucopia of other alcohol (note the alcohol she made was the legit thing, not the stuff you can get nowadays )..

Shot #1 - Strong and not bad

Shot #2 - OH HELLO!

Shot #3 - I started seeing the world how it wanted me to see it.

Shot #4 - I saw the world for what it really was (don't remember a single convo I had, but apparently I was very chatty with everyone and wanted to tell them what was going on in the world)

Shot #5  - I kinda remember walking and being placed into a taxi...

.... from there I ended up drinking a half pint of vodka (which at one point I tried to bite my brother when he attempted to take it from me lol)..... From there I remember pulling up to the valet..... and hotel staff coming out with a luggage cart to wheel me up to my room. I guess at this point I was near black out, but my brother said I'd be cool when the hotel staff expressed concern ... did I mention my brother was 16?

The last thing I recall is my brother getting me to the front door of the room, me taking a couple of steps forward and then hitting the floor where I slept for several days.

Good times.

And accurate about the dress 🤣

Random...but, Lindsay Ellingson looks freaking AMAZING! :wub6yh2cm: 

She was never a fave Angel of mine but my god, she has such a naturally beautiful face that lights up a room and is just so contagious. I love how naturally bubbly and kind she seems Despite how underrated she is, I truly think she think she should’ve been more used by VS.

B64CB1F3-A85F-457F-A41F-EA814B34CF9E.jpeg

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:
9 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Lorena Duran. She's been working pretty steadily with the brand. Honestly was thinking earlier than I wouldn't be surprised if she was offered a contract at some point- first "plus" sized Angel. 

Thank you, @toodarnhot. I thought that Barbara was the first “plus size” model/Angel?

No. Even by industry standards, Barbara has never been plus. She’s an odd case because she doesn’t really fit typical sample sizes(0-4), but isn’t large enough for the curve range either. 

Edit: I’d put Barbs at a 4-6ish, but honestly sizing is so inconsistent if really hard to properly pin down. 

3 hours ago, ivancica said:

Barbara a "plus size"?!

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

No. Even by industry standards, Barbara has never been plus. She’s an odd case because she doesn’t really fit typical sample sizes(0-4), but isn’t large enough for the curve range either. 

Edit: I’d put Barbs at a 4-6ish, but honestly sizing is so inconsistent if really hard to properly pin down. 

Go back some pages, I believe that @Prettyphile and I discussed it back there.