Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Grace is growing on me. She seems to have this "quiet" nature that I love about Candice. I usually do not like loud and "in your face" personalities (probably why I am not really resonating with Alexina for instance). Strangely enough I always liked Behati, shame that she is done with VS.

Even if they have no VSFS I hope they have "something" this year... I would like to see all the girls doing something together. Even stick them in a Big Brother house for a week if needed... Just want to see the Angel's together. Shame there was no swim special either....Feel like the new line up is always acting separately and not as an Angel unit...

awe, I'm sorry guys......I'm just bored with VS and kinda grasping for straws to have something to post. I don't wanna stop posting on this thread, but I don't have much new stuff to say because everything is the same. I won't post stuff like that anymore if it bothers you guys. 

I would like to keep this on VS, but I don't have anything to say about it at the moment 

5 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

So, what events do you guys think VS is going to have instead of the show? 

I’d love to see the angels do some kind of holiday type special on tv, but that is just a Dream. 

Could they be doing an Angels on Tour? That would be sweet to see. 

I say bring back the major catalogs, like one for the Winter holidays, one for Valentine’s Day, a swim one and some for the change of seasons. 

The powers that be could do something in the realm of the Neiman Marcus holiday catalogs. 

Make them exquisite, make them without white wall, just beautiful ladies in their skivvies. 

They don’t have to be supersized, they don’t have to come out monthly. 

Thats just my thoughts. 

The reality is that there will be nothing. 

10 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I’d love to see the angels do some kind of holiday type special on tv, but that is just a Dream. 

Could they be doing an Angels on Tour? That would be sweet to see. 

I say bring back the major catalogs, like one for the Winter holidays, one for Valentine’s Day, a swim one and some for the change of seasons. 

The powers that be could do something in the realm of the Neiman Marcus holiday catalogs. 

Make them exquisite, make them without white wall, just beautiful ladies in their skivvies. 

They don’t have to be supersized, they don’t have to come out monthly. 

Thats just my thoughts. 

I think more events with the Angels for card-holders and fans are a good idea, I'm glad they brought them back. Also, bringing the catalogues back would be amazing, and maybe even a swim special.

19 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

I think more events with the Angels for card-holders and fans are a good idea, I'm glad they brought them back. Also, bringing the catalogues back would be amazing, and maybe even a swim special.

Yeah, those too! 

11 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I wish they'd bring back the catalogues too! The swim ones were my favorites; I remember seeing the first one I ever saw and being hooked. I don't care so much for the lingerie catalogues or clothign ones, but sometimes they are nice to look at if I want to be inspired to make myself look good (normally I look shabby when I'm not at work or with my guy lol)

it was this catalogue that sparked my interest in buying VS 13 years ago, but I only found out BZ and that VS is something that could be enjoyed as a hobby about 5 years ago. 

4ab906f39b854_50346b.jpg

and yes, they will do nothing. I am so used to them disappointing me, but I'm willing to wait and see if they do anything fun. 

11 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

they should definitely do more events like that! I'm glad they've at least been stepping up Angel events in stores, like when they sent Barbara, Alexina, Leomie, etc...or even when they just sent Martha and Stella. VS is just starting to become like any other brand, they used to be so different so I hope they go back to doing things other companies aren't doing. 

19 hours ago, Weasel79 said:

Taylor

thank you! wow I really like her, I can't believe I forgot her. I'll just say I think she's a bombshell and great for the brand.

I'm curious, how many of you guys like this era of Angels (Martha, Stella, Taylor, Sara, Elsa, etc) over any of the other "eras" for lack of a better word?

My favorite was when it was Candice, Miranda, Erin, Doutzen, Lily, Lindsay, Rosie, Adriana, Alessandra.

10 hours ago, bump said:

I'm curious, how many of you guys like this era of Angels (Martha, Stella, Taylor, Sara, Elsa, etc) over any of the other "eras" for lack of a better word?

I like a lot of the “new angels”, and loved the OG Angels. 

Though, we need to come up with a different name for them since VS has brought in more new angels. 

Or we can just name the new group as the “newbie angels”?

for me... Candice won overall her lewks were bomb af specially the champagne color dress and the shirt dress was risky but i liked it 

The old glam look on Babs with the black dress looks great on her . i didnt liked her red dress  but makeup was stunning.

Elsa black dress was fire and sexy . and the one with gold was meh ok.

Sara outfits were ugly but i woudl say the makeup was gorgeours in the black suit.

All the makeups were divine! 

I think Barbara won for full styling, from attire to hair and makeup. 

I liked Sara’s dress, but not the suit. I think it was due to the cropped pant. 

Elsa looked like Elsa, pretty.

Candice, just no on styling and outfits. But mad props to her for the men’s shirt as a shirtwaist dress. 

14 hours ago, MarVS said:

some Angels were-are in Venice Festival in Italy lets talk about the lewks

Barbara Palvin , Sara Sampaio , Candice Swanepoel and miss Elsa Hosk

cb935a1312601135.jpg  105b151312601265.jpg 06d2511312601268.jpg ed1a981312601282.jpg  bb47531312601291.jpg 173ad91312601296.jpg   59015b1312601315.jpg 

thanks for posting the pictures!

Candice's shirt dress is really ugly and she herself looks bad in the makeup, but her gold dress is pretty and she looks good with that makeup. she kinda dresses the same a lot of the time but oh well. 

Barbara in black is my favorite look all around, but I'm not surprised there. Her hair in her other look (the braid thing) is ugly though. she reminds me of a little kid in the countryside..not so sexy or cool.  Her hair in the black dress is my favorite hair out of all of these. 

Elsa looks nice but way older than her age. her dress is awesome though, I like it a lot. 

Sara's striped dress is kinda fun, but the other outfit is god awful terrible. poor girl. and her makeup is too heavy. 

Barbara dresses are boring af, you see something like this all the time

Candice looks hot and the golden dress is better but not that interesting either, I love that she tried something different with the other look and it was worth it! 

I love both Sara looks but not surprised Barbara is the most liked since people here have boring taste..she looks very glamorous! 

Elsa pretty much like Candice, she looks hot but meh