Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

These pictures are one of the most disgusting thing I've seen today :yucky:  There's no way it's not a hoax.

And if it's really not a hoax, then that's a giant leap backward for....

Reveal hidden contents

https://shop.hommemystere.com/

:rofl: Not a hoax

22 hours ago, Sensual said:

I find it funny that VS acts like they put so much work into their new collection when its ripped straight from Agent Provocateurs' Summer 2018 Collection.

The new stuff is beautiful but it’s nothing innovative if we’re being honest. I can get the same thing on Fenty or even ASOS wolf and whistle yonks ago

since nothing is going on and I'm bored with VS, I decided to list why I like or dislike all the Angels. I'm going to keep it toned down because if I posted some of my real thoughts, I'd be getting told off bc they are not nice thoughts. 

Candice- was my favorite till Barbara became an Angel. LOVE her body, it's so dainty. her face isn't my favorite, but she is super pretty when she doesn't smile. I like that she seems laid back and I would like to hang out with her. She is amazing in every category, but her swim pictures are always my favorite. 

Barbara- FAVORITE. she should've kept her hair long and kept  more weight on her, but her body is the best and so is her face. my favorite model and Angel. 

Grace- beautiful face, not as nice body. great spokesperson. her lingerie shots are awesome and I don't normally look at those but hers are so good!

Leomie- not as excited about her as I was, but she's pretty. glad they picked her. I like her spunk and sass

Josephine- needs to tone it down on the working out, but she's cute. she's really good for VS. 

Alexina- don't like her body, face, personality. I only like that she is enthusiastic and appreciative of being where she is. I am happy for her, but don't like her

Sara- "Baby John Travolta" (thanks @Prettyphile LOL). she seems like a sweetheart and has great hair, but no to her body and face. least favorite.

Jasmine- one of my favorites. love her body and face. I like her and Josephine's workout pictures. 

Romee- cute and fun and bubbly, super pretty but sometimes too sleepy looking but she does produce good pictures. 

Elsa- got bored of her after she cut her hair and lost weight, but she was the best PINK Angel. I'm happy she got a FB, but I don't care as much anymore. 

LAis- boring, too long of a torso, don't care for her face. nothing sticks out about her, but she worked really hard and deserves the Angel title.

**Lily- yeah she's no longer an Angel, but she was one of my all time favorites. loved everything about her and will miss her. 

**Adriana- no to the face and body. glad she's gone tbh. but she was the FACE of VS for me so congratulations to her for all her success. 

**Alessandra- great for swim but nothing else. she is classic VS though. 

Martha- so forgetable, that's why she's last in this list. no to the body, face is ok. seems like a cool girl though. I like her Youtube videos. 

Stella- forgot her too. one of my least favorites, but I want to go to a concert or party with her LOL. 

did I forget anyone else? Probably, as there are so many Angels nowadays. 

@bump, most of your posts put a smile on my face. They always follow the same pattern:

First paragraph: “I’m bored” or “Maybe no one cares” 

Second paragraph: Description of every single angel, repeating the same things ad nauseam: “She’s boring”, “I don’t like her face”, “she’s nice”, “I used to like X last page but I don’t in this one”

Third paragraph:  “I probably forgot some angel because there are so many now”

8 hours ago, Poseidon said:

@bump, most of your posts put a smile on my face. They always follow the same pattern:

First paragraph: “I’m bored” or “Maybe no one cares” 

Second paragraph: Description of every single angel, repeating the same things ad nauseam: “She’s boring”, “I don’t like her face”, “she’s nice”, “I used to like X last page but I don’t in this one”

Third paragraph:  “I probably forgot some angel because there are so many now”

😁😁😁