Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

35 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

The funny this is, we don't get most of these pictures in North America. All the good/interesting pictures are coming out of China.

Why are we stuck with white wall the majority of time?

China -

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

The photographic edition is really crap, but the setting of the set and the poses are becoming more mature again. And I think we should see that good side of VS as a hope that the brand will be on top again.
I wish that now that they will have more money available, they can invest in good photographers and some fresh and ready person for marketing.

I dig those pictures as well, is it me or is VS slowly but surely going back to their previous more sexy and mature aesthetic? Even the choice of models for mainline has improved a lot IMO, in the past few months.

16 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Oh are we?  Gonna give you little hint. Pick your words tad better as to try and not insult other members.

i dont know what thread was Fashionfreak on but we almost always comment very harsh with the decisions of VS tbh . especially in the poor af marketing side.

On 8/24/2018 at 8:48 PM, Mary17 said:

VS castings are next week. I just confirmed Jorge Urena manager of this beautiful model of my country, Rosmary Gomez Altuve, she goes to the casting for the first time, represented by the Industry NY, can see the confirmation in the history of IG of the model.

Hi, do you know why they didn't cast Rosmary in the end? She's a great lingerie model (all of her last lingerie work is genius).

She would definitely fit VS standards (or at least what I understood they were, maybe they will change in the near future :ermm:).

On 8/20/2019 at 10:24 PM, Prettyphile said:

The funny this is, we don't get most of these pictures in North America. All the good/interesting pictures are coming out of China.

Why are we stuck with white wall the majority of time?

China -

I’m in love with those shots! 

14 hours ago, Clauds said:

I dig those pictures as well, is it me or is VS slowly but surely going back to their previous more sexy and mature aesthetic? Even the choice of models for mainline has improved a lot IMO, in the past few months.

Ssssshhhhhhhh!! Don’t jinx it Clauds!!

3 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

VS I demand that ALL people be represented.  This is a thing now... (let that sink in people. Titty holders for men... and social media is happy about it. OMEGAYIKES )

Feeling cute! Might delete later :):)

I thought the name was going to be “Man-zier “ or “Brah! Bra!” :p

Edited by CandleVixen
Had to delete out the ig posts