Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

On 1/9/2010 at 3:54 PM, Kevork89 said:

I am creating one big general Victoria's Secret thread to post in. This way anyone wanting to discuss any Victoria's Secret related news can all keep to one big thread, instead of having to post in all the models topics. Or making new topics constantly. Anything and everything related to Victoria's Secret goes here. Events, Sales, Promotions, Angel Line Up etc. That way any speculation in regards to VS in general can go in this thread and not the Angel threads. So get posting.

Official Angels as of November 2017

Adriana Lima

Behati Prinsloo
Candice Swanepoel

Elsa Hosk

Jasmine Tookes

Josephine Skriver

Lais Ribeiro

Lily Aldridge

Martha Hunt

Romee Strijd

Sara Sampaio

Stella Maxwell

Taylor Hill

Past Angels

Alessandra Ambrosio

Jac Jagaciak

Kate Grigorieva

Karlie Kloss

Doutzen Kroes

Lindsay Ellingson

Erin Heatherton

Miranda Kerr

Chanel Iman

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Heidi Klum

Marisa Miller
Selita Ebanks
Izabel Goulart
Karolina Kurkova
Gisele Bundchen
Tyra Banks
Laetitia Casta
Daniela Pestova
Stephanie Seymour
Karen Mulder

The angel list needs to be updated 

20 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

The only one from the current angels they have I like:

Candice.
Elsa.

Taylor.

Jasmine.
Leomie.

They rest can go for what I care.

Stella

Grace

Taylor
Leomie

Alexina

with the occasional passing interest in Baby John Travolta (sorry I will never be able to unsee it, and thus her looks are ruined for me) & maybe Jasmine as a spokesmodel. I've said it for years now and nothing seems to have changed, Jasmine does not remind me of a model, a news anchor, or actress sure, model... nope.

@Prettyphile thanks for posting all those pictures!!

......"Baby John Travolta" :rofl: glad you see it, too but sorry for ruining it lol

Poor Martha, what an ugly outfit. I don't even like her but I think she deserves a better outfit at least once. 

oh wait Stella's outfit is ugly as well. 

Jasmine looks too 90's for me and I don't that color, but eh she herself looks the best. 

Ooh that's Josephine? I had to click on the thumbnails to see who it was. her outfit is the best so far and I still don't like it.and her hair, no.

for the current Angels, I only want them to keep: Barbara, Grace, Leomie, Jasmine, Candice, Taylor. I wouldn't care if the rest left. 

26 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm just here to remind y'all that Josephine said in a video on youtube that her boobs grew over night and they are totally real.

:rofl:

giphy.gif

jesus i love her, but does she really think i'm going to believe her boobs grew like that after one summer? i'm sorry honey, but i'm not buying that

The whole thing is dumb, you can literally point when she got her tits done, it was after VSFS, she walked the show flat chested, took a winter break then came back after a couple of weeks with huge boobs. There's nothing wrong with getting job done, if she needed it to boosr her confidende or whatever, then good for her, what is not okay is to lie to people, especially when your core fanbase are teen girls.

....who took from DKNY, who took from CK, who took from Fredrick of Hollywood, who took from Trashy Lingerie, who took from Dal Jeets, who took from an Esty seller, who took from..... and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around and around...

Vd5Rjs6.gifVd5Rjs6.gifVd5Rjs6.gifVd5Rjs6.gifVd5Rjs6.gifVd5Rjs6.gifVd5Rjs6.gifVd5Rjs6.gifVd5Rjs6.gif