Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Shit! Too many things happening during the time I was away.:ninja::ninja:

For the first time I am not with a negative thought in the recent campaigns of VS. At least, they has regained his sensuality and so far, I like some outfits. I think I'll go shopping at the store this month.

By the way, I feel that Barbara has lost a LOT of weight. It's a shame, it has totally lost its shine in recent weeks.

19 hours ago, Fuka said:

They wanted a girl who looked sad and constipated for this campaign. The theme is red and black is better for a black hair than a redhead. Sara seems to me the best for this campaign.

And if they wanted a 10 year-old for the campaign they would have gotten soon-to-be 30 Alexina Graham.

Soon to be 30 year old doesn't just stop having fun, doesn't stop having energy, doesn't stop trying to be positive and happy. 

Alexina - "The younger you act, the younger you feel, and that's just how I am. I do have down days of course, depression does run in my family on the women's (side), and I once had a really bad week of it (it was awhile ago), it was terrible, I couldn't get out of bed, I was crying all the time." 

It seems like she might have a more upbeat quirky attitude as a means of coping even if it's on a subconscious level (she's also seen a professional about it), and I commend her for that. Better to be happy and enjoy your surroundings and the people in it then act all buttoned up. God forbid she act like a "10 year old".

On the runway I'd personality love to see a serious walk, but as long as she's having fun, more power to her.

36 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I wonder if the commercial with Alexina was scrapped then? Could possibly be for yet another red themed fragrance too.

I still don't think it was for a fragrance. VS's main go-to's posted the pictures a couple months later then it was actually filmed. 

Jerome & Danielle Priano

- August 5th

image.png

June 12 - Set Designer tagged VS/Alexina and all the same cast and crew.

image.pngimage.png

image.pngimage.png

image.png

Then there is this - still working with Alexina in yet a seemingly different commercial around the same time?

June 7 & June 14

Besides having the red in common, there is nothing that I have seen that is remotely the same as Sara's fragrance shoot (maybe I missed something?). I still feel like this is for the show or for a new event, maybe even Halloween, or Christmas related?

27 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

For clothing? Or is it more lingerie. Either way that's one hell of a production for lingerie/clothing o.o Keep on with it VS.

https://www.weibo.com/6016404050/I1TI2wbd1?from=page_1006066016404050_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime 

It's hashtagged #FallCollection 

I swear I saw pictures of Grace as well. I think they were posted back in this thread. 

Edit: Here

6 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Soon to be 30 year old doesn't just stop having fun, doesn't stop having energy, doesn't stop trying to be positive and happy. 

Alexina - "The younger you act, the younger you feel, and that's just how I am. I do have down days of course, depression does run in my family on the women's (side), and I once had a really bad week of it (it was awhile ago), it was terrible, I couldn't get out of bed, I was crying all the time." 

It seems like she might have a more upbeat quirky attitude as a means of coping even if it's on a subconscious level (she's also seen a professional about it), and I commend her for that. Better to be happy and enjoy your surroundings and the people in it then act all buttoned up. God forbid she act like a "10 year old".

On the runway I'd personality love to see a serious walk, but as long as she's having fun, more power to her.

That’s all rather good but she’s not Pink’s spokesmodel, is she? All she comes across as is goofy. 

I've always been a fan of Alexina and I agree she can be a bit too much at times, but that video with Emily made me like her even more, she seems like fun, awesome person to be around from.