Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

So Alexina is the face of this fragrance right ? Ok I don't like her but who taught it would be good to associate a redhead with a red perfume ? They were more smart a couple years ago with Sara and the Very Sexy Fragrance (even tho it was a copy cat of Si Passione but whatever)

440287-800w.thumb.jpg.d80973166854c9b9a9517bbe0b0c87a5.jpgCTKIC_VUEAEgUjl.thumb.jpg.1fa86841ed441b88003f99b967b55ad9.jpg

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

That bad? :rofl: 

Spiders are WAY worse :blah: 

That bad.... I dunno what it is, but whenever I watch that clip I get unnerved and have an overwhelming urge to close the page. Something about the way the flower opens up just feels.... for a lack of better words.... wrong  like on a visceral level.

53 minutes ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

..... not as bad as the first one, but NO

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

Spiders are WAY worse :blah: 

You sit on a throne of lies.

Spider Bro loves you. He loves to eat the bad things that want to hurt you, and all he asks is for some room to run and to be left alone. ❤️ ❤️

rdnZTEF.gif

2 hours ago, Stormbringer said:

If someone could make a gif from that first video (the LUSH one) it would be great :whistle: 

It's just a flower. :idk: I thought Alexina was going to appear from the heart of the flower (that would've been great!)

Do you like videos like this?

On 8/9/2019 at 12:55 PM, jessicanicole said:

I try 😊

has anyone been to a VS store and seen the look book or were they just displayed at stores that are having these events? 

It's not really a book, just a display shaped like a book where you can place a "page" on the top so it looks like one lol

Edited by electraheart
Mb just saw the lais/David warning

I will be cackling but also mad if VS wastes the chance to give this red perfume campaign to Alexina :rofl: 

As for Valentina, she looks good for Pink but I agree she's better suited for mainline