Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

10 hours ago, Sensual said:

This David Bellemere situation. I don't really know anymore. The thing is all of the allegations seem to match up with how he has always acted, but the allegations seem to make them way overblown or make them out of context, or take how he acts the wrong way. Like for example some of the models claim he tried to kiss them, and he tends to greet people by doing a cheek kiss(no contact between the lips and anywhere on the face), and then the inappropriate touching and stuff like that. When you are not in a pose he wants you to be in, he WILL move you. All of this I completely understand why the models were uncomfortable, and if they were uncomfortable they should have been warned if they were not. Its just weird because David Bellemere has worked for VS for YEARS. Out of the all the allegations against these various photographers, Bellemere to me seems like one that is very overblown and frankly false. 

They know the difference between a photographer trying to kiss them on the cheek as a friendly greeting and a photographer going in for the lips. They’re in the fashion industry sis and work heavily with people who do this frequently, men and women. I mean come on...

Also Bellemere didn't even work for VS for so long, he worked for them for like three years top. The only photographer VS has used for decades is Russell. 

I am flabbergasted some people still defend Bellemere, the man is a pig o.o 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Also Bellemere didn't even work for VS for so long, he worked for them for like three years top. The only photographer VS as used for decades is Russell. 

I am flabbergasted some people still defend Bellemere, the man is a pig o.o 

Same, I had to stop replying because it really bothered me how people continued trying to make it seem like he's harmless and Lais and the other girls are lying. Bellemere knows what he did with that comment, and trying to make it seem like Lais was so cool with him was a low blow.

Victim blaming, nice. The Lais thing isn't an isolated case which it isn't, there's countless models telling their stories with him. Magazines took their support away from him (and Terry but it took them long enough)... Wake up and smell the trash. People in VS are dumb but they won't just fire anyone if they didn't believe 100% what Lais was saying.

Also, didn't Lais said she spoke to VS against him because younger angels were having the same issue with him and were scared to say something so she did with her own story so it won't happen again?

19 hours ago, bump said:

yeah I'm not gonna say any more. I'll just scroll past anything about it. it IS technically VS related, it's just not what I  want to read. I hope you didn't take it as me trying to command people to stop though! it's on me to just not read it, so yeah point taken.

and since my post was about Candice but ending up being about hair, your (Peroxideblonde) avatar girl has cool short hair, that's more my style than the wavy hair do Barbara and Candice have going on now. who is in your avatar cause she's cute? I"ve been meaning to ask so I might as well just do it now. 

get used to it :rofl: this happens for everyone, me too..anyway she's Miki Hamano

Wait... Because I dont instantly believe the woman or the man here. I am all of the sudden victim blaming? ANd yes VS isn't stupid, they care about their image, and would not hesitate to fire anybody without any internal investigation that hurts it. 

And no it is entirely possible for a man to be innocent and have 3 women falsely accuse him. Its happened just recently, and who just recently was found innocent after a criminal trial. 

At this point its a clear difference world view, and there is no point in arguing about this anymore.

The subject of Lais vs David vs VS is done. The topic has gone on 5ish pages as now and has taken over the thread. Some of your comments are boarding on baiting at this point. Please take the conversation to PM if you'd like.  Any continued conversation will result in post deletion, further posting after deletion and official warnings will be given out.