Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 minutes ago, Fuka said:

it's strange you always find him a good excuse. And prefer to accuse Lais to lie.

Re-Read everything she said.

It's strange you always find her a good excuse. And prefer to accuse David to lie.  (Both sides of the coin for ya)

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Re-Read everything she said.

I read the comments, and she insinuates that there is a doubt about what Lais said. It's part of a culture of doubt that has always been on victims. This blocks many victims to file a complaint.

I agree with you that there’s 2 sides to a story! We’ve seen cases of false accusations, and yes there’s are shitty women that lie for attention. However we don’t have an isolate incident here. Several women have accuse him of inappropriate behaviour is several separate occasions. So I will chose to believe the victims here. 

I used to run a Candice fan acc and around the time Lais interview about the incident with David came out and I made a very harsh post about it and he dm me. If I remember our conversation correctly, he did knew why VS kicked him out. I think I send the screenshots to someone in here, I'm going to look for them when I get some free time.

37 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I used to run a Candice fan acc and around the time Lais interview about the incident with David came out and I made a very harsh post about it and he dm me. If I remember our conversation correctly, he did knew why VS kicked him out. I think I send the screenshots to someone in here, I'm going to look for them when I get some free time.

In with the receipts. :rofl: 

Back to VS- I haven’t been following the girls as closely as I used to (I unfollowed everyone but Elsa Taylor and Grace lmao) but has anyone seen any indication for Christmas campaigns/commercial? It might be a little early for that still but just wondering. I know Elsa just went off on vacation. 

1 hour ago, Stromboli1 said:

https://vangogh.teespring.com/v3/image/Ib0dNHvmqzmNs92JzWIWVdQUpxk/480/560.jpg

I was about to make a long and rambling on post to say exactly the same thing, but yours is better and shorter. Good find.:heythere:

BTW, I'm ready to buy and ship this T-shirt to every big tech and media owner in the world. Since they're probably just a handful, it's not gonna cost me much anyway...

im on Lais side . Jessicanicole point was damn good .  If the girls Sara  , Jo and Jas were childish well probably . and David was probalby lying  on his comment too  based on medicinevs receiptss .

also Grace and Leomie looking damn good! love Babs make up but i miss her long hair so much .

2 hours ago, Enrico_sw said:

I was about to make a long and rambling on post to say exactly the same thing, but yours is better and shorter. Good find.:heythere:

BTW, I'm ready to buy and ship this T-shirt to every big tech and media owner in the world. Since they're probably just a handful, it's not gonna cost me much anyway...

https://teespring.com/stores/theamazinglucas