Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

So far, there's no reply, and while I do want her to say something, I have a feeling she won't... 

If she doesn't, that's beyond shitty. She made it public, so have the fucking balls to deal with the clapback imo.

See, Taylor/Candice/Elsa the smart ones. You don't shit where you eat, and you stay out of the drama online.  Handle your business in private imo

Just now, Prettyphile said:

If she doesn't, that's beyond shitty. She made it public, so have the fucking balls to deal with the clapback imo.

See, Taylor/Candice/Elsa the smart ones. You don't shit where you eat, and you stay out of the drama online.

Unfortunately there might be no proof, at least no pictures or videos, but I would imagine VS talked to their other crew members to learn if they'd seen anything? After all, I doubt they would fire him without any witnesses or proof whatsoever.

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

I doubt they would fire him without any witnesses or proof whatsoever.

And yet they didn't tell him? Also concerning is they hung out together afterwards? You'd think if David did something that bad, bad enough to basically be fired, you wouldn't hang out with your "abuser". If what David is saying is true, then there is a whole shit ton of shadiness going on with both Lais and VS.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

And yet they didn't tell him? Also concerning is they hung out together afterwards? You'd think if David did something that bad, bad enough to basically be fired, you wouldn't hang out with your "abuser". If what David is saying is true, then there is a whole shit ton of shadiness going on with both Lais and VS.

Or maybe he's just playing dumb? I don't think Lais was hanging out with him, as mentioned in his comment, he was part of a group that was probably invited by one of the other girls. Since neither of us was there, we can't tell what did or did not happen.  

I'm just gonna say this, considering Victoria's Secret closeness with Jeffrey Epstein, I don't trust a damn thing that comes from them.

Also to any model who comes saying that they were never abused, who said anything about them having to be abused? Even if any of them had a consensual relationship with Epstein, it doesn't mean it's a right thing and it also doesn't mean that Victoria's Secret are blameless.

I would LOVE for the whole company to crash and burn but we all know that's never gonna happen.

4 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Or maybe he's just playing dumb? I don't think Lais was hanging out with him, as mentioned in his comment, he was part of a group that was probably invited by one of the other girls. Since neither of us was there, we can't tell what did or did not happen.  

This last part is entirely accurate. To bad we’re all very quick to take one persons word at face value but the others aren’t worth taking into consideration. 

Just now, GlitterAndWings said:

David has been notoriously quiet about past allegations, and him breaking his behavioral patterns this time says a lot imo. Why this time?

Just now, phenobarbie said:

This last part is entirely accurate. To bad we’re all very quick to take one persons word at face value but the others aren’t worth taking into consideration. 

To be honest, as a woman, I'm more inclined to believe Lais, but that guy honestly gave me the creeps since I first saw him. Either way, hopefully the situation will be solved so that the truth comes out.

2 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

Accurate -

Still something about this entire situation doesn't add up on either ends, and I've said this for awhile.

It's very funny these posts because they are always in the same direction, yet the other time a picture showed margaret Qualley hug Quentin Tarantino and this could be perceived as inappropriate behavior yet we rarely hear men complaining about extravagances of models or actresses sometimes too friendly with some!

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

David has been notoriously quiet about past allegations, and him breaking his behavioral patterns this time says a lot imo. Why this time?

There was a lady commenting under Lais' post that her daughter was almost tricked by an impersonator and they collaborated with the police after contacting the real Bellemere and finding out the other guy was a fake. Maybe that's why he replied? It seems they're on friendly terms. 

1 minute ago, Playboyuniverse said:

It's very funny these posts because they are always in the same direction, yet the other time a picture showed margaret Qualley hug Quentin Tarantino and this could be perceived as inappropriate behavior yet we rarely hear men complaining about extravagances of models or actresses sometimes too friendly with some!

Accurate

I do not know if you see sometimes, but in interview some touch the thighs of their partner or their tapping on the shoulder and for me it is just as much a gesture which disrespects and which touches on the physical integrity of the man, yet when it comes to harassment, the gesture of the man is perceived as harassment and pig while that of the woman with respect to the man she touches is not badly perceived, it is very strange !

That’s just it though. By you saying you’re more likely to believe lais because you’re a female,you’re being sexist and this is part of the reason the #metoo movement lost a lot of steam. If you have accusations without any proof that later come out as being false it undermines the actual crimes that happen. 

What I find very interesting is that most of these photographers that have been accused, have been investigated by the police but have never been formally charged. So either the models are being to sensitive and flying off the handles or?? Photo shoots are very seldom just the photographer and the model. So somewhere in the breakdown of these accusations there’s not a single crew member who will collaborate with the accusations. 

4 minutes ago, phenobarbie said:

That’s just it though. By you saying you’re more likely to believe lais because you’re a female,you’re being sexist and this is part of the reason the #metoo movement lost a lot of steam. If you have accusations without any proof that later come out as being false it undermines the actual crimes that happen. 

What I find very interesting is that most of these photographers that have been accused, have been investigated by the police but have never been formally charged. So either the models are being to sensitive and flying off the handles or?? Photo shoots are very seldom just the photographer and the model. So somewhere in the breakdown of these accusations there’s not a single crew member who will collaborate with the accusations. 

Accurate