Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

19 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:

To be honest, there's only so much VS can do to protect their angels and models, and it looks like they're already doing it, so I don't get the point of constantly pointing fingers at them. What these photographers did happened mostly in private messages, and there's nothing VS can do to stop them until someone comes forward and says something. And, if VS did say something about those people, well, they would most likely get sued for slandering their name, especially if things can't be proven.

As it is, VS is treading a very fine line by firing them based only on their model's word, which is commendable as many brands wouldn't do much to defend them. 

Its called outrage culture.

P.S I love the look of the new collection. It really seems like VS is trying to turn things around.

Elsa and Candice look great!!!! I haven't been as much into Elsa's work lately, but I was just waiting for Candice's VS work to be released. They both look awesome though. 

I'm not ino the Fall preview, it's boring to me. But then again I'm not a sexy lingerie type girl. 

Lais looks horrible in the picture posted on the last page or the page before. I never cared for her, don't like her body or face, but she has never looked that bad. I wonder if something happened. I do hope she's alright cause stress can age someone drastically so I hope nothing is wrong with her. 

VS just don’t get it. The problem with their lingerie is I’m not going to pay £75+ for a set I can get cheaper, made better quality and of a greater variety and better fit. I would like to hope they’ve changed suppliers but I doubt it. Not doing over a ddd is just pathetic in this day and age especially as we know many women are already wearing back sizes too big for them because there’s stigma against bigger cup sizes

Lais is just tired. She began a 25 days journey to shoot her reality show. She's been shooting since July 28th and hasn't had one single day off since it's started. As it seems on her stories and the team working with her, they're shooting all day all night for the past 2 weeks, so it's normal to look tired and rough when you have to wake at 5/6 a.m. to get make up and hair done and then going to bed at 10 p.m. She's just tired, and for a good reason. Also, the make up and lighting really don't make her justice.

A few pages late and probably in the minority here, but I wish the Angels hadn’t commented on the model alliance post. The comments from them come across as beyond unprofessional. Sara’s hate bandwagon comment made me physically cringe. Personal biases aside, people have very valid concerns and criticisms about this brand right now and chalking it all up to “hating” or being a hater is pretty weak. The Angels have every right to share their experiences, but the way it was done was catty and immature. Also a bad look for VS tbh. 

7 hours ago, Marciotmello said:

Lais is just tired. She began a 25 days journey to shoot her reality show. She's been shooting since July 28th and hasn't had one single day off since it's started. As it seems on her stories and the team working with her, they're shooting all day all night for the past 2 weeks, so it's normal to look tired and rough when you have to wake at 5/6 a.m. to get make up and hair done and then going to bed at 10 p.m. She's just tired, and for a good reason. Also, the make up and lighting really don't make her justice.

Yeah, makes sense:yes:

And she still looks great!:heythere: