Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Sensual said:

Furthermore his opinion wasn't exactly hateful towards transgender models, it may have said a whole lot of nothing, but I dont think he was able to entirely get what he wanted to say across. His opinion said nothing about excluding Transgender models either.

Exactly!

Dlk6zaT.gif

FUCK YOU EDDY YOU ANTI TRANS ASSHOLES FUCK BAG DOUCHE NOZZLE DIE IN FIRE.

HOW DARE YOU SAY X AND Y AND B!  JAZZ HANDS. I'M OFFENDED.

/panting at sensory overload of emotions

Settle it down Corky (10 points to the first person who gets it)

To be honest, there's only so much VS can do to protect their angels and models, and it looks like they're already doing it, so I don't get the point of constantly pointing fingers at them. What these photographers did happened mostly in private messages, and there's nothing VS can do to stop them until someone comes forward and says something. And, if VS did say something about those people, well, they would most likely get sued for slandering their name, especially if things can't be proven.

As it is, VS is treading a very fine line by firing them based only on their model's word, which is commendable as many brands wouldn't do much to defend them. 

The Business of Fashion article mentioned that Model Alliance was already in talks with VS about this initiative so this letter just seems like an attempt to grab more attention. 

This Model Alliance is apparently in talks with literally every major player in fashion but all of them are saying "Nah, I don't want to be first to do it". Dunno how true this is but it sure sounds funny in a believable way.

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Settle it down Corky (10 points to the first person who gets it)

Murphy Brown? ;)

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

David Bellemere harassed Lais on set, he tried to kiss her IIRC. He was fired on the spot the moment Lais complained. The odds are he also harassed Taylor but for some reason she decided to keep quiet and didn't speak up until afterwards.

Thanks for answering. Didn't knew the whole story. Glad VS reacted and fired him.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:38 AM, Stromboli1 said:

VS trying to out woke SI. :laugh:

It's their shareholders... They fear SJW's pressure (via bad advertisement in the media) is gonna threaten their business if they don't comply with their demands. They also think that riding the SJW wave will create opportunities that they need, since VS's sales have been decreasing.

Spoiler

They used to sell "dream" in order to sell underwears. Their new creed seems to be "let's comply to PC demands in order to get promoted by the media". IMHO, I don't think it will work.

Razek seemed to be one of the few people with courage and clairvoyance... but now he's gone. :tumbleweed:

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Who wins the battle of wokeness, VS or SI?

If they go full SJW (which is already the case for SI), they all lose.

2 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Statistics show that if you get woke, you go broke.

That's my guess too, but do you have stats? That would be interesting!:heythere:

33 minutes ago, Stromboli1 said:

Could be the makeup, but Lais looks like she has aged rapidly in the last couple of months. :idk:

IMHO, it's the camera. The picture is very bad quality, with a lot of image noise. She still looks great on other pictures (even without makeup).

----------------

PS: @Fuka I like your profile picture with Alexina. She's great and foxy :Ophelia_Immortal:

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

If they go full SJW (which is already the case for SI), they all lose.

That's my guess too, but do you have stats? That would be interesting!:heythere:

Get Woke, Go Broke is a phrase coined by the internationally bestselling author John Ringo to express the opinion that when organizations "get woke" to politically correct actions, those same actions usually result in a massive loss of income.

This is usually because the Twatter instigators calling for the company to "get woke" doesn't actually spend any money with the company.
"Hey, I heard that the 2018 GAMA convention was like totally empty"
"Yeah, man. 'Get Woke, Go Broke'"

"So I heard Yeti stopped their NRA discounts."
"Yup. Apparently they didn't realize that the majority of people who bought their shit were hunters."
"Get woke, Go broke!"Z
"Amen"

"Dude, I went by Dick's last night and the place was empty. What the hell?"
"Man, didn't you hear? They stopped selling modern sporting rifles and hired a gun control lobbyist in DC. All of their actual spending customers went elsewhere."
"Get woke, go broke?"
"Oh hell yeah. So much that the board got called out in a shareholder's meeting!"
#get woke go broke#ringo#sjw#sjz

-------

Basically if VS had this lineup it would make most people happy, I said most.... not all, and we simply can't have that.

2m5TLG8.png

Spoiler

Lets add some "normal none modely" looking girls to make EVERYONE feel better about themselves. Bases covered. Dead Tooth, Average, Butchy Lesbian (SORRY ABOUT THE PRONOUN), Down Syndrome (we gotta bring awareness!), Armpit Hair Girl. Red Head....

(I like her dead tooth btw)

image_2019_08_06T14_17_42_727Z.pngimage_2019_08_06T14_15_43_393Z.pngimage_2019_08_06T14_16_38_576Z.png58z1dmd5.jpg70c8cnxi.jpg9793_7860_536_of.jpg

Still not enough though...

Little ppl need to feel sexy.... and of course the entire spectrum of morbidly obese (doesn't cover all the bases :( )

bfb5a8fc757ae759853208fa0f11391b.jpgla-deutsche-diva-bremen-city-aktion-bodylove-silvana.jpg

Then Candice....

a37e9bd3f9a3bce81de616675a5f4ce8.jpg

Still not enough and I'm sad :(

I dunno, call me old fashioned, or just plain old, but I'll take Fantasy over Reality any day.