Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Stormbringer said:

It's a picture of Adriana by Russell James. One of the pics at Aspen for that Holiday commercial (was it a Holiday commercial, right?)

I believe so. There were two posted. I’m going What the hell VS??? These are fantastic!!

20 hours ago, ivancica said:

In my understanding she has the 'info' because at this point she would be preparing for casting by 'training like an angel' and stuffs but she doesn't - which says to me that she probably got the info from her agency (not VS itself) that there is no casting this year (no casting = no show).
But I might be reading it completely wrong.

that's what i understand too

On 6/12/2019 at 10:35 PM, ivancica said:

Sidenote - wasn't joja instagram account made to advertise vsx? 

At least that's how I perceived it.

Yet, I noticed recently that they wear some other brands in their posts.

31 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

is it vs sport a thing? because jojo was promoting alo yoga or whatever the name is on ig and now candice too. this probably means nothing but it's weird to me

I was asking (myself) similar thing not long ago...

I feel like they've been releasing a ton of fragrances, like too many.  I only like Lovespell, I haven't really cared for anything else they've released. 

And that Valentina girl is ok I guess, but she reminds me of Sara with her lips. I don't like her look, but good for her for getting VS. 

I haven't cared for anything since So in love, Supermodel and Oh la la were discontinued :rofl: everything else they've released smells exactly the same to me and I am not here for it. I don't own a single VS perfume anymore, they are too expensive for the cheap packaging and trashy smell they use these days.

I have (Bombshell?) Forever Sexy. The one that has the cute corset around the bottle.

I like to wear it in the colder months. It has a deeper tones in the mix and it’s not too sweet smelling.

i did not buy it, it was a gift. 

I tried Love Spell spray when someone gifted it to me but it just isn't one that I grab all that often. I've had it over 10 years now and I've only used maybe half of it. I've barely put a dent in the Warm & Cozy spray from Pink. I picked up Eau So Party at a SAS and honestly VS should not have tried to remix Eau So Sexy by adding lime. No wonder it was only $6. VS perfume could be so much better. 

11 hours ago, medicenevs said:

GIRRRRRRRRL, BOMBSHELL IN BLOOM USED TO BE MY GO TO. 

Do you think they'll ever bring it back? did the scent actually last? cause Lovespell never lasted, it just smelled great. 

I really haven't looked into too many of their fragrances, I smell them when I go into the store, but Bath and Body Works perfrumes/sprays aren't much better so I figured VS perfumes probably suck too so I never buy them. I just buy PINK yoga pants and VS bras when I go to VS. 

I'm curious now, do you guys have any scents you really loved or really hated?

@toodarnhot none of the VS perfumes that I've tried on had any staying power either. I tried them on in the store and by the time I left the store, it was so faint that I had to like rub my nose against my skin to smell it. 

4 hours ago, bump said:

I'm curious now, do you guys have any scents you really loved or really hated?

I don’t recall anything off hand. But I can’t stand an overtly assertive patchouli or dragons blood. They give me a serious headache. 

I do love a couple of the Bath and Bodyworks “Summer” type scents. They too don’t have much staying power either. For some reason, I’m good with that.  Layering the spray with the shower gel and especially the lotion keeps the scent longer, since you can keep using the lotion throughout the day.

I understand that Bath and Body Works are under the same parent company as VS. 

@CandleVixen I always liked the Bath and Body Works was under the same parent company as VS because when I worked there, I got a VS discount and Elsa and Behati were both modeling for BBW at the time and it was cool to see their pictures in our store. I really enjoyed working for BBW.

@Bettina Saw-Morgan thank you for all the recent updates! Taylor looks great there.

I saw on the Bing homepage today that "VS Hires First Transgender Model". I know someone already posted on here about that, but I thought it was interesting to see that it reached the front page of Bing, just like with the Shanina thing. I bet that VS just wanted the press and attention from hiring Valentina. I mean, she's cute and all but she doesn't offer anything different except being transgender. If VS actually wanted to work with her, they would've hired her a while ago, rather than when they are getting press/attention for not having the VSFS. Not having the VSFS, to me at least, looks like they're running low on money. IDK if their sales have been declining or not, but to me they don't appear to be doing too well (but then again I'm just basing it off of no show, rarely any location shoots, and shitty looking designs or designs ripped from other stores.