Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

3 hours ago, penelopepitstop said:

I believe what Shanina said is true. Around this time she gets OBSESSED with working out more for the castings. But right now she's on vacation. She mentioned she'll be traveling all month too. 

Pretty sure that's Kelly Gale who is obsessed with working out for the castings. 

16 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I would like to add Fabiana Semprebom to it. She came into the gig around the same time that Gisele, Adriana and Alessandra did. Y’all know, the Brazilian Bombshells, circa 2006-ish.

I wish I could find more pics of her in the clothing and swimsuits in the catalogs and mailers from her time there. VS cast her in the 2011 show, put her in Pink with one of the worst outfits of that segment. (Just my opinion, I could be wrong)

wait so they hired her in 2006, when they were actually using models who looked mature and womanly but she did't walk the show for 5 years? and when they finally put her in the show, they put her in PINK?? I hope I misunderstood that bc VS is stupid as all get out if so. That's not fair to the model who has been working for them for a while to get some crappy PINK outfit. Everyone knows the PINK segments suck and I bet you the models who are trying for the show don't wanna be in PINK. 

19 hours ago, Kane said:

VS not doing the show this year would be a huge deal for the brand. So if it were to happen I think they'd want to announce that themselves through an official press release. I don't think they'd be telling any of their models; contracted or not about their future plans.  

exactly!!! I can't see how Shanina would find out, of all people. who is she again to VS? jsut someone who walks their show and has shot a little bit of catalogue for them. 

I have ot read more about the story though. 

36 minutes ago, sarinka said:

People saying that there's no vsfs is not good at all for them so if the team ain't saying anything about it i guess is true. 

ooooh  that's a good point. 

Did Shanina like sell this interview to whoever she gave it to, or did they ask her? I haven't read anymore about it (for some reason I was reading about Danielle Priano getting arrested years ago for having like 400 pills on her while traveling lol who does that???) so IDK who I should blame for being dumb here. Because I think it was dumb of Shanina to say all this and she's even more dumb if she's the one that contacted websites to give the interview. and if the websites asked her, they're super dumb then because she's a no one in VS. 

or am I misunderstanding the whole thing and I'm over here being dumb and blaming Shanina for no reason? IDK i guess I oughta go read about this now 

Shanina is suuuuper pretty though. 

7 minutes ago, bump said:

ooooh  that's a good point. 

Did Shanina like sell this interview to whoever she gave it to, or did they ask her? I haven't read anymore about it (for some reason I was reading about Danielle Priano getting arrested years ago for having like 400 pills on her while traveling lol who does that???) so IDK who I should blame for being dumb here. Because I think it was dumb of Shanina to say all this and she's even more dumb if she's the one that contacted websites to give the interview. and if the websites asked her, they're super dumb then because she's a no one in VS. 

or am I misunderstanding the whole thing and I'm over here being dumb and blaming Shanina for no reason? IDK i guess I oughta go read about this now 

Shanina is suuuuper pretty though. 

In my understanding she has the 'info' because at this point she would be preparing for casting by 'training like an angel' and stuffs but she doesn't - which says to me that she probably got the info from her agency (not VS itself) that there is no casting this year (no casting = no show).
But I might be reading it completely wrong.

Just now, ivancica said:

In my understanding she has the 'info' because at this point she would be preparing for casting by 'training like an angel' and stuffs but she doesn't - which says to me that she probably got the info from her agency (not VS itself) there is no casting this year (no casting=no show).
But I might be reading it completely wrong.

thank you for responding. I wonder if all the models know then if she knows? 

did she do the "Train Like an Angel" stuff in the past?

I never followed her career so I have no idea. 

1 hour ago, sarinka said:

People saying that there's no vsfs is not good at all for them so if the team ain't saying anything about it i guess is true. 

Think long term. If they're planning to do an event or a show, it takes time to get into Netflix, or Hulu. They could very well not be saying anything because they're waiting for word from the streaming companies.

I think it’s pretty obvious there’s no show this year, from the press release, to leomie’s tweet, to Shanina interview. Shanina is friends with all the angels. And I’m pretty sure the angels know if there’s a show or not, and they would absolutely talk to each saying there will be no show... 

6 hours ago, bump said:
23 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

wait so they hired her in 2006, when they were actually using models who looked mature and womanly but she did't walk the show for 5 years? and when they finally put her in the show, they put her in PINK?? I hope I misunderstood that bc VS is stupid as all get out if so. That's not fair to the model who has been working for them for a while to get some crappy PINK outfit. Everyone knows the PINK segments suck and I bet you the models who are trying for the show don't wanna be in PINK

Yes, you got it right. 

If you go to the 2011 show thread and look at the pink segment, all of the outfits were not good. I felt terrible for all of the gals who walked that segment. And to a mix of Katie Perry. :wacko:

4 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Yes, you got it right. 

If you go to the 2011 show thread and look at the pink segment, all of the outfits were not good. I felt terrible for all of the gals who walked that segment. And to a mix of Katie Perry. :wacko:

But we got the most glorious sight of Maryna Linchuk punching a balloon!