Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

am I the only one who doesn't like Victoria? she looks like she's a pretty 43 year old and while that's nice because VS needs not teenage looking girls, I don't really care for her the more I look at her. eh, next.

I definitely don't like Rubina. Her butt is so flat in that shot with Taylor and I was never a fan of her face or her hair.  

Taylor looks good in that shot with Rubina though, her hair looks amazing. She looks more like an 80's actress than a model in that picture though. 

2 hours ago, ivancica said:

Semi-poll (slightly VS-related)

What do you think about / have you tried the following swim brands:

- GAL Floripa (https://www.instagram.com/galfloripa/)

- TropicofC (https://www.instagram.com/tropicofc/)

- Devon Windsor Swim (https://www.instagram.com/devonwindsor/)?

I've never purchased from any of these brands, but I"m going to take a look and see if I like the designs. 

I've used VS for 16 years now and they're the only swimsuits I bought until they stopped selling them. I still have some of my older suits though that I can still wear. 

GAL- is this Ale's swim line or she just modeling for them? she's all over that instagram page but she looks great! the swimsuits are pretty ok too. ok, I actually really like a lot of these, especially the multi-colored faded ones like the blue/purple/white....yeah cute stuff! 

Tropic of C- I like Candice a lot, but her swimsuits are ugly and plain and small and boring. so far I like VS and the Gal Floripa stuff much better. 

Devon- I had no idea Devon was a big enough model to have her own line, wow. the suits, just like her, are boring and bland. no thanks. 

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

What in the world happened to Ale by Alessandra?

I thought that was teh name of her line! that's why I was confused about the Gal thing. 

the website is still up, and I didn't know Ale had clothes. I thought they just did swimwear so that's cool. 

I can't click on the swimwear link though, IDK if it's my computer or if it's the website. 

Last thing I heard, her clothing line wasn't selling that well, so maybe she has the site up to sell whatever she has left? She's not promoting the line anymore anywhere. Haven't tried any of the brands but Tropic of C seems to be doing really well, not sure about Devon as it just came out but she was on IG saying a lot of the styles were sold out already so I guess at least the launch was strong