Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Angels in Venice > Everything VS has ever done 

This commercial may be the sole reason why I think Adriana became in my eyes, the best Angel ever, the girl crush JUMPED when I saw this, can't embed this for some reason o.o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MW4QpZV9O5Q

I also love the Holiday 2008 commercial, it has such a romantic, beautiful vibe

And this, the level of iconicness in this commercial 

Oooh, I like the question about commercials. Anything with Barbara in it gets my vote. 

I don't know many of the commercials, but I watched the ones Prettyphile posted and I liked most of those. I really like the Miranda ones. 

I love the behind the scenes videos a lot more than the commercials. I like the swim ones for that, especially from 2013.

If I can figure out to post videos here, I'll link some of my favorite swim videos from the past. 

and I haven't been on here since Wednesday morning and it's now Sunday where I live. is VS just slow during this time? it looks like there is nothing going on, like no new pictures or anything. is it just this time of year that they are not releasing or doing much?

^ @bump I think it is the middle of summer lull. Gearing up for back to school in the US. 

As for linking youtube, it’s pretty easy! 

Click on the link in the address box that says YouTube.com. Copy and paste it over here. 

I’ll admit that it did take me a bit of time and got lots of help from the groups here.

Keeping it on topic, the Super Bowl commercial with Adriana is full on iconic sexy. 

1)who are some of your favorite Angels of all time? Doutzen, Miranda, Tyra, Heidi, Karen, Sara, Taylor and Erin

2)who are some of your  least favorites of all time ?  Behati, Karlie, Izabel, Gisele (she looks like a man) Stella, Chanel, 

3)Favorite PINK spokesmodel? Miranda

4)Favorite runway presence (angel or not) Jac Jagaciak, Miranda Kerr, Adriana Lima,  Josephine Skriver, Heidi Klum, Tyra Bank, Karen Mulder, Naomi Campbell, etc (all the classic models)

5)least favorite runway presence (angel or not) Lily Aldridge, Behati, Daniela Braga, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, Cara Delavigne 

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

^ @bump I think it is the middle of summer lull. Gearing up for back to school in the US. 

As for linking youtube, it’s pretty easy! 

Click on the link in the address box that says YouTube.com. Copy and paste it over here. 

I’ll admit that it did take me a bit of time and got lots of help from the groups here.

Keeping it on topic, the Super Bowl commercial with Adriana is full on iconic sexy. 

Thank you for responding! I know that I myself am in a "middle of summer lull" as you called it. I'm going into my 3rd year of teaching and while I love having summers off, it has been strange and a bit boring. I feel like VS is taking time off with me lol

On topic: am I the only one that doesn't like the Super Bowl commercial with Adriana? It's probably because I'm not a fan of hers, but I just don't understand what is so great about it. I'm happy it exists because lots of you guys (who are absolutely wonderful people!) like it, so I'm glad you can all watch and enjoy it, but I just found it boring. 

speaking of boring, Taylor looks SO BORED in those pictures above. I'm sure she's supposed to be "tough", but you can look tough without looking like you're asleep with your eyes open.  I really am losing my interest in her. She is cute when she smiles though. 

and WTF is that mish-mash outfit in the last picture? zebra and lions and snake skin? it's like she robbed the local zoo's gift shop with blind folds on. 

thank you @Prettyphile for posting the pictures even though I bitched about them lol

8 hours ago, La Vie Est Belle said:

2)who are some of your  least favorites of all time ?  Behati, Karlie, Izabel, Gisele (she looks like a man) Stella, Chanel, 

aside from Behati, I agree with this fully. I NEVER understood how Izabel, Karlie, Stella, and Chanel became Angels, much less models (well Karlie I do, she is a great model just not for VS)...Gisele isn't attractive to me for the most part, but I can see why VS picked her up. but still....

this is fun, I'm glad so many of you guys answered my questions about least/favorites/etc. I love reading everyone's opinions since no one in my real life knows anything about VS except that they sell bras. 

13 hours ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Any guess for this year holiday commercial?

somewhere cheap is my bet...maybe they won't even leave the country and they'll use some American spot (which I personally would love)

VS isn't doing anything good like they used to so I don't have high hopes for anything they produce anymore.

I expect the holiday commercial to be kinda pathetic tbh. 

and even though the cowboy shit was filmed in America (I love my country, I really truly do), I thought it was teh worst commercial yet. I just don't like Wild West/Cowboy/desert stuff AT ALL. I thought it was terribly ugly and the girls didn't look good in those weird chaps. I applaud VS for trying tsomething different, but it failed horribly in my eyes. 

the one in Prague was cool. I can't remember any others really. I might just have to go watch the old holiday commercials and see what I think about them. 

13 minutes ago, bump said:

somewhere cheap is my bet...maybe they won't even leave the country and they'll use some American spot (which I personally would love)

VS isn't doing anything good like they used to so I don't have high hopes for anything they produce anymore.

I expect the holiday commercial to be kinda pathetic tbh. 

Like last year xD

49 minutes ago, everyboulevard said:

My guesses

* Re-cuts of pre-filmed stuff Jerome has sitting on a memory card lost on his desk

* Two second clips of random filler girls

* Not all the angels are present

* We forget a few girls (I legit already forgot Leomie was made an angel)

omg me too....and what's really sad is that I was SUPER happy she was made an Angel. woops, can't believe i forgot about her too lol

she just was such a random choice that it's not sticking in my mind because she like never worked for them except the show. 

I'm still pumped she's an Angel though. 

and you're probably right about the commercial. it's gonnaa suck.