Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1)who are some of your favorite Angels of all time?

Gisele Adri Rosie and Candice

2)who are some of your  least favorites of all time ?

Marissa, Erin, Lindsey (was that even her name?) and Karlie

3)Favorite PINK spokesmodel?

Behati

4)Favorite runway presence (angel or not)

Gisele Naomi Tyra 

Karoline Trentini for non angels

5)least favorite runway presence (angel or not)

Marissa was always pretty awful on the runway. Lily was also terrible.

For non angel I always loved Lara Stones in print but HATED her for VSFS

Helena (brief period but gorgeous), Adriana (fun attitude and gorgeous), Rosie (sexy, stunning), Behati (fun), Laetitia (sexy), Doutzen (gorgeous), Lais (best body!) and KK (classy and hot)

Marissa (good body but the face and walk weren’t for me), Romee (I find her a little flat), Leomie and Alexina (neither of which I find wow)

3)Favorite PINK spokesmodel? Behati

Naomi, ABB, Oluchi, Carmen Kass, Shanina, Kelly, Liu, Abbey Lee, Flavia, Fernanda, Eniko... so many

5)least favorite runway presence (angel or not) Anja, Lara, Kendall

1)who are some of your favorite Angels of all time? Miranda, Elsa, Josephine, Jac, Lais and Sara

2)who are some of your  least favorites of all time ? Erin, Karlie, Leomie, Alexina 

3)Favorite PINK spokesmodel? Miranda, Elsa e Grace

4)Favorite runway presence (angel or not) Shanina, Jac, Adriana, Alessandra, Lorena and Jac

5)least favorite runway presence (angel or not) Alexina, Lily, Kendall, Bella 

1)who are some of your favorite Angels of all time? Adriana, Gisele & KK are the holy trinity + Alessandra, Heidi and Tyra. From the newer batch Candice, Rosie, Marisa, Elsa & Taylor.

2)who are some of your  least favorites of all time? Chanel Iman, Kate Grigorieva but she doesn't even speak English which I'm sorry but makes her 100% unqualified for the job o.o

3)Favorite PINK spokesmodel? Miranda & Elsa

4)Favorite runway presence (angel or not) Holy Trinity + Naomi Campbell and Isabeli Fontana

5)least favorite runway presence (angel or not) Josephine, Kendul, Lara Stonel & Anja Rubik

10 hours ago, bump said:

3)Favorite PINK spokesmodel?

5)least favorite runway presence (angel or not)

1) Alessandra, Heidi & Gisele. 

2) Chanel Iman, Romee, Karlie (was she actually an angel?)

3) Never cared for PINK but since Alessandra was a PINK spokesmodel, then her.

4) Gisele!

5) Lily Aldridge probably. And Anja Rubik freaked me out :ninja: 

Oh and Karlie with that weird cringy movement/pose/whatever she did at I don't remember which segment (a "watery/sea-like" one?)

1: Who are some of your favorite Angels of all time?

- Gisele, KK, Adriana, Doutzen, Rosie, and Elsa

2: Who are some of your  least favorites of all time ?

- Josephine and Alexina. They can leave. I barely felt Kate G’s presence so I’m fine with her gone. 

3: Favorite PINK Spokesmodel? 

-Miranda and Behati

4: Favorite runway presence (angel or not)  

- Naomi Campbell, Gisele Bundchen, Karolina Kurkova (I truly miss her and Gisele), Adriana Lima (before the unnecessary kissy faces and pointing and everything else that she thought was cute), Candice Swanepoel (she was captivating in 2007),  Jac ( gone too soon and wasn’t really given nice outfits), Natasha Poly, Isabeli, and Tyra. Tyra was the only one that didn’t come off as annoying. 

5: Least favorite runway presence (angel or not)

- Alexina, Sadie, Josephine, Kendall, Izabel (I don’t miss that hair flip) and pretty much everyone else that comes off as a dollar store version of Tyra

14 hours ago, bump said:

Are Martha's videos any good? I really like Sanne Vloet's videos and Romee's too. I'll have to go check out Martha's.  I don't care for Karlie's. 

I never used any VS makeup, so I wonder if their products were good. I watched a video of some lady talking about how VS makeup isn't very good (it was posted in this thread somewhere) but I always like to try things for myself.  Guess I can't if they don't sell them though. 

And I have been re-reading through this thread (now on page 289) and it used to be so much busier, like there used to be SO MANY posters. Now it's just like a handful of people (awesome people though). It's just kinda sad to see how the interest in VS has declined over the years and how many people who used to post here are no longer even participating on this site, let alone on the VS thread. 

I love this thread even though I bitch a lot. I hope we get some more people on here, I like discussions and reading everyone's opinions! 

Bettina- love that picture of JAsmine! Thank you for posting that! 😃

They're not that good imo out of all of them I only liked the brow gel? Almost all of the makeup went on clearance

Sara stil looks like John Travolta to me and I just am not feeling this Fall campaign. thanks for the the picture though @Abry9285

9 hours ago, electraheart said:

They're not that good imo out of all of them I only liked the brow gel? Almost all of the makeup went on clearance

I actualy don't know anyone in real life that has tried the makeup, so I can only go off of what people online have said. but they said pretty much the same as you lol poor VS makeup, it sucks. 

YAY to everyone who answered my post about favorite/least favorite. that was a lot of fun to read. there are quite a few similiar opinions quite a few divergent ones and I love it! 

Also, I noticed several of you put Miranda as your favorite PINK spokesmodel. I have tried to find her PINK pictures, and someone on Miranda's thread helped me out but there weren't many on the link they shared with me. I'm guessing Miranda did PINK for at least a year or two, so there should be a good amount of pictures, no?

can anyone help me find some more of Miranda's PINK pictures? 

53 minutes ago, bump said:

omg do you see it though???

I don't want to be the only one who saw it lol

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

CANNOT BE UNSEEN... 🤣

Also, Miranda PINK pictures are harder than hell to find because they often got jumbled into her regular pictures, plus very few people scanned the catalogs back in the day.

Here are some of the PINK pictures I recall though.

32f0367a5fab3dd93d92968b3e0240cf.jpg59c5869452eeb_Miranda20Kerr203.jpg.d344533f369b9f291e3f84258bfbf5fb.jpg380full-ewrkerr.jpgMiranda-Kerr-Victorias-Secret-Pink-21766.jpg

victorias-secret-archive-photos-miranda-kerr-behati-prinsloo-05.jpgweewre.jpgweqwe.jpgwewer.jpg

I've just read this blind on BlindGossip and I really think it talks about Victoria's Secret.

"The Secret Recordings

It’s not uncommon for rich celebrities to give other celebrities expensive gifts.

However, why would one man give another man a house?

Actually, to call it a house would be an insult. It’s a mansion!

The two men were not lovers. And Man 1 was not in debt to Man 2. So, why give him such an enormously expensive gift?

Blackmail?

It seems that Man 1 brought Man 2 an incredible amount of business, but Man 2’s greed knew no bounds. Or boundaries.

Man 2 allegedly has video recordings, and not just of Man 1’s visits and his “encounters” with young girls.

He also allegedly has video recordings of Man 1’s employees/models who visited and were involved in some debauched activities themselves.

Allegedly.

[Man 2] secretly recorded everything. They were his insurance policy against anyone ratting him out. If those recordings ever saw the light of day, they would take down [Man 1], the company and all the models, too. Not sure if those recordings are in some safe somewhere or if they were destroyed as part of the real estate transfer.

So, it looks like there are potentially many more celebrities involved in this whole scandal… including many female celebrities!"

What do you think?