Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Everyone has a negative opinion or two about VS because they do dumb shit. It’s the people who come in here only to complain over and over that make no sense. What’s the point of putting so much energy into something that you clearly don’t like? To each their own I guess. 

8 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Omg. Why y’all have to be so literal! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:😭😭

Because it's the internet and we aren't able to differentiate between the fluctuations in your voice or face when typing vs if we are able to hear or see you. You aren't known as an omegalul trolly memeing person so the LOL tacked on at the end means very little in this instance. LOL is often taken as passive aggressive or dismissive when people aren't familiar with a person online.

No harm, no foul. FeelsGoodMan

At the end of the day, I'm not going to shit on VS for doing something that 95% of other companies do. Whether people want to see it as lazy or not is up to them. I don't see it as lazy, I see it as being not creative enough, and or having the wrong upper management who keeps making bad decisions within the company.

There is a rumor floating about that L Brands and possibly VS is cleaning house and hiring some new Board of Directors. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. We'll just have to wait and see.

8 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

There is a rumor floating about that L Brands and possibly VS is cleaning house and hiring some new Board of Directors. That could be a good thing or a bad thing. We'll just have to wait and see.

They need to clean house in their art/creative department to really make an impact. As talented as some of their team can be, they need fresh blood and talent because they’re really in a rut creatively. 

12 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

They need to clean house in their art/creative department to really make an impact. As talented as some of their team can be, they need fresh blood and talent because they’re really in a rut creatively. 

100% agree.

At this point, I'd be down for getting rid of 70 - 75% (or ALL of them) of the current models they have to make room for new faces. Maybe those new faces could bring an energy that's been lacking for awhile? It's gotten to a point where I don't get excited to see work from any of the Angels including Taylor and instead look forward to seeing work from Lorena, Megan Williams, Hailey Clauson ect. I want to give Grace a shot but if VS doesn't start giving these girls a chance to shoot on the regular, how are we ever going to be okay with them being Angels.

I think the new Fall stuff is a step in the right direction though. Hopefully VS doesn't screw it up though.  Give us a sexy commercial to go along with the lingerie, and maybe an event or two with just the angels from the campaign, not too much to ask for imo.

It’s not even the models so much but changing up the art directors, stylists, photographers that I think could make a real difference. (Hair and make up too tbh, but even having the same team with fresh production design would make a difference.) 

Taking away catalogs really hurt them creatively as well imo. It used to be most items on the site had photo of an Angel from a well styled shoot on location, and then few white wall images to make sure the product was clear. Now it’s white wall all the time, and maybe a handful of campaign images from instagram. I love Taylor/Elsa/Grace but a photo dump of 50 white wall pictures that blur together? I don’t even care to look at them at this point. 

Oh please. There are plenty of people with strong opinions on here who stick to their guns over and over again. I’m not the only one who feels this way or commented on this matter BUT it is always the same avatars that are just obsessed with me. You can clearly see in this thread that I’m not biased like many of you and positivity flows more than whatever you consider negative. You guys just like mentioning me. You been a fan of me. Besides you been on here long enough to know how to ignore someone if you don’t like their opinion. If you forgot it is in my signature. If I trigger you and bother you so much why do you spending so much time trying to get my attention?

It is the same little avatar clique gang that always tries to gang up on anyone they don’t like or who talks about there favorite model but gets to trash other brands and angels/models they don’t like. Give it up. Hang it up. And I’m not reading any of those paragraphs. One sentence was enough for me to die of boredom. None of you scare me. Move on. 😘☺️

for love & lemons x vs collab; what do you think? (i'm not talking about the models but if you wanna talk about them too,,)

i like what solange (or whatever her name is) is wearing, i can't see that much of winnie's ''outfit'' but doesn't look bad. hailey's dress is beautiful but i'm not a big fan of those sleeves and i like the devon's bra, but hate the skirt

Am I the only one who doesn't like the Love and Lemons collaboration?

Am I the only one who doesn't like the models for this collaboration. 

sadly, I'm bored by this and I was hoping it would be good. not yet I guess.

45 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I like the collection so far. I love all the floral patterns and lace. Hope we don’t have to wait months for it to come out. 

Apparently Grace shot three days with Zoey, but I’m not sure if it was just for the collab or something else too. 

I love Grace, and I keep seeing a lot of you guys talk about this Zoey chick and how good of a photographer she is. I'll have to look up some of her other work. 

I'm glad to hear Grace is shooting. 

It just sucks that Grace adn Barbara and Leomie are 3 models who I LOVE as Angels, but they don't get promoted like they used to. I've been reading through this thread, and back in the day the Angels got a lot more press and opportunities. Being an Angel has really lost its lustre. 

13 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Is that what y'all did to @Sanni?

I'm done.

Saani was given multiple warnings for behavior that was in direct conflict with the rules of this forum. 

Kind of like a few other people on here. 

As for ignoring people because their behavior and comments are irritating, unfortunately staff don’t have that luxury. We’re stuck with the sad, angry attitudes.