Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

28 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

So, I saw an old picture of Romee wearing glasses, and I think that's what her issue is? You know that face she makes in pictures, could it be because she can't see properly? It's like she's missing her glasses and that's why she's squinting. Kinda like Randall from Monsters Inc. 

tumblr_moxt51o69f1rumo71o2_640.gif

That too. Could be a habit even if she wears contacts.

This weeks winner of The Darwin Award...

Comment on Taylor's video on VS's Instagram (we call this mental illness where I work)

🌞💞My the MOST BELOVED💕💝💘👄TAYIE👄💘💝💕💞🌞@taylor_hill 🌞 for ☄🌟@victoriassecret 🌟Victoria's Secret🌟Fall collection preview🌟🌞🌞🌞😍💓💕EVERYTIME CONTINUOUSLY INCREDIBLY SHINING ALWAYS FANTASTIC ORIGINAL CREATIVE INSPIRING UNIQUE BEAUTIFUL AMAZING💕👄TAYIE👄💕💓😍🌞🌞🌞🌟🌟🌞🌞🌞❤❤❤👄💕My BELOVED 💕CUTIE💕&💓LOVE of LIFE💓 💝💘💕👄💫👄TAYIE👄💫👄💕💘💝❤❤❤🌞🌞🌞💟💟💟💕❤❤❤😍💫💫💫ALWAYS UNIQUE AMAZING EXCELLENT DIVINE ADORABLE GORGEOUS MIRACULOUS MULTITALENTED not only with GENTLY BEAUTIFUL SMILE & PROFI LOOK & PERFORMANCE & PRESENTATION💫💫💫😍❤❤❤💕💟💟💟🌞🌞🌞🌟☄of ❤❤❤❤❤ 💗💖💕💓💟💝💘My ALWAYS BELOVED ADORABLE GORGEOUS AMAZING UNIQUE MIRACLE FAIRY-TALE NYMPH & LOVE of LIFE 💝💘TAYIE💘💝💘💝💟💓💕💖💗❤❤❤❤❤🌞🌞🌞 with ADORED ADORABLE PLAYFULLY TALKING FAIRY-TALE💕👀EYES👀💕 & 💘HEART💘&💝SOUL💝 with GENTLY LOOK ❤❤❤❤❤💟💟💟ALWAYS AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL MY BELOVED MIRACLE FAIRY-TALE NYMPH 💝💘TAYIE💘💝💟💟💟❤❤❤❤❤I LOVE YOU WHOLE in ALL WAYS in ANY TIME My BELOVED 💝💘Tayie💘💝❤❤❤❤❤I am TOTALLY in LOVE with YOU 💝💘Tayie💘💝💟💟💟Amazing Stunning Charming Lady💟💟💟not only MIRACLE of the TIMESPACE of the UNIVERSE💟💟💟💗💓💖💕💘LOVE & MIRACLE & HEART & SOUL💘💕💖💓💗🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💐💐💐💐💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷❤❤❤❤❤ INCREDIBLY NOT ONLY AMAZING BEAUTIFUL MULTITALENTED PERFECTLY PERFECT YOUNG LADY / WOMAN / HUMAN BEING ... 💗💓💖💕💝💘❤❤❤❤❤ 💝💘Tayie💘💝 My LOVE & My HEART & My SOUL & My EVERYTHING ❤❤❤❤❤💘💝💕💖💓💗IN THIS UNIVERSE and WORLD 💗💓💖💕💘❤❤❤❤❤🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤❤❤❤❤I LOVE YOU 💝💘Tayie💘💝❤❤❤❤❤💘💝💕💖💓💗&🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟👍👍👍🤗🤗🤗👏👏👏💐🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷 BEAUTIFUL PERFECT and AMAZING Combination of Natural Beauty & Profi Look & Performance which Always Create Breathtaking Feelings and Warm Smiles on Soul and in Hearts 💗💓💖💕💝💘❤Amazing Adorable Miracle 💝💘Tayie's💘💝 Performance and Presentation🌞🌞🌞💘💝💕💖💓💗 🌷🌼🌻🌺🌹💐👏👏👏🤗🤗🤗👍👍👍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

vmz5v3m0at831.png

2 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

^   "TAYIE"

:hang: 

I honestly believe this person thinks that if he posts ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE FUCKING EMOJI'S AND TYPES IN CAPS FOR THE LONGEST PERIOD OF TIME POSSIBLE  that Taylor's panties will drop out of flattery and she'll reach out to him in private so they can smash in his mom's basement surrounded by fucking weeb dolls.

Just now, Prettyphile said:

I honestly believe this person thinks that if he posts ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE FUCKING EMOJI'S AND TYPES IN CAPS FOR THE LONGEST PERIOD OF TIME POSSIBLE  that Taylor's panties will drop out of flattery and she'll reach out to him in private so they can smash in his mom's basement surrounded by fucking weeb dolls.

Wait....that’s not how you guys pick potential partners???

8 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Wait....that’s not how you guys pick potential partners???

..... so .... what you are saying is I've been missing out? This is how I get my ...  PERFECT  💘👄TOBIAS SORENSEN👄💘💝💕💞🌞 MOST SEXY 💕👀EYES👀💕 & 💘HEART💘&💝SOUL💝 with GENTLY LOOK ❤❤❤❤❤💟💟💟ALWAYS AMAZING & BEAUTIFUL MY BELOVED MIRACLE FAIRY-TALE SEX GOD 💝WITH BIG DICK 💘TOBY💘💝💟💟 💟❤❤❤❤❤I LOVE YOU WHOLE in ALL WAYS in ANY TIME My BELOVED 💝💘 TOBY💘💝❤❤❤❤❤I am TOTALLY in LOVE with YOU 💝💘TOBY💘  💝💟💟💟Amazing Stunning Charming MAN 💟💟💟not only MIRACLE of the TIMESPACE of the UNIVERSE💟💟💟💗💓 💖💕💘LOVE & MIRACLE & HEART & SOUL💘💕💖💓💗🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟💐💐💐💐💐🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷❤❤❤❤❤ INCREDIBLY NOT ONLY AMAZING BEAUTIFUL MULTITALENTED PERFECTLY PERFECT YOUNG MAN/ HUMAN BEING ... 💗💓💖💕💝💘❤❤❤❤❤ 💝💘Tobyins💘💝 My LOVE & My HEART & My SOUL & My EVERYTHING ❤❤❤❤❤💘💝💕💖💓💗IN THIS UNIVERSE and WORLD 💗💓💖💕💘❤❤❤❤❤🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟❤❤❤❤❤I LOVE YOU 💝💘TOBY💘💝❤❤❤❤❤💘💝💕💖💓💗&🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟👍👍👍🤗🤗🤗👏👏👏 💐🌹🌺🌻🌼🌷 BEAUTIFUL PERFECT and AMAZING Combination of Natural Beauty & Profi Look & Performance which Always Create Breathtaking Feelings and Warm Smiles on Soul and in Hearts 💗💓💖💕💝💘❤Amazing Adorable Miracle 💝💘TOBY;'s💘💝 Performance and Presentation🌞🌞🌞💘💝💕💖💓💗 🌷🌼🌻🌺🌹💐👏👏👏 GOAT ❤❤❤

And here I thought waiting outside his house 24/7 would get him to notice me. FeelsBadMan

8 minutes ago, camomille said:

jfc i guess we could’ve known that VS’ first good designs in years were copied from another brand because they can’t design anything good themselves anymore. such a mess

+1

I knew they copied someone from the moment they posted it because it was TOO good to be true. LOL My gawddd how lazy could big brand and set of directors be. This is just embarrassing. 

In defense of VS. They aren't the first nor will the be the last to do copycat designs because atm there are no copyright protection for fashion design. Additionally, copyright law doesn't  provide exclusive rights for inherently useful items. Garments and accessories are typically considered “useful items". So basically brands can can go recreate designs without much issue, especially if the garments in question do not contain any distinguishing logos, brand names or original prints.  VS is using non original prints that are sold out of China to anyone with the cash to buy it. I could walk into any fabric store right now and find those fabrics.

So if you have a have a dress with an original print on it, that print can be protected because it can technically exist aside from the dress and the dress would still function without the print.  Logos, original prints and brand names are much easier to protect against copycats, assuming said logo or name has trademark-specific functions, which means consumers see that mark or hear that name and associate it with the brand that is using it.”

Basically, if one brand tries to copy another brand’s logo, especially something as recognizable as the Chanel double Cs, for instance, it could run into legal trouble for trademark infringement or potentially a counterfeiting lawsuit. For that reason we don’t really see many fast fashion brands selling clothes covered in lookalike logos.

At the end of the day we can bitch and complain about what VS has done and will most likely continue to do in the future because capitalism reigns supreme and saving a buck is part of life , but chances are you've worn or are wearing something that another brand or designer has created in the past, so lets not be overtly hypocritical about this.

Originality in the fashion world is a complete and total rarity.

Everyone on earth is already aware that there is nothing new under the sun and the quote itself. This is just lazy and there is no point in trying to defend laziness esp in design. You can't call yourself "innovators" and whatever ever else labels VS calls themselves and then pull this lazy campaign in terms of visual and direction as well as lazy "redesign." I'm not sipping what some of y'all sip when it comes to this brand and some of the angels. I'm not on payroll like some users. LOL 

I'll just be one of many who "bitch" on while there sales continue go down because men lie women lie numbers don't. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

EDIT: There are PLENTY of current originals in fashion. Just get out of "commercial" main stream and you'll find them.

2 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

Damn, I didn’t know having a positive opinion of VS from time to time meant that we were on their payroll. Sign me up for that check too. 

I'm going to need your SS# and info so I can get you on payroll. :rofl:

Anyway, the whole “if you have an opinion that is not for the brand” is “negative” “...is old and dated now. You have to come up with some thing new but then again I know a certain clique is obsessed with my opinions. You just can’t help yourselves. Cute.