Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I can’t put my finger on why??? But I’ve never disliked Romee more than in that clip. Her stills from the campaign look alright but there is just something off about her in motion. 

Edit: There’s a roundness/puffiness in her face that seems new to me but idk. 

VS you need a new PINK spokesmodel. Canz I have please?

@Stormbringer Someone has been eating her Wheaties o.o ... I've asked this a couple times, wtf is in the water in the Ukraine and Russia? (no jokes about Chernobyl)

buoyancy looks good btw

58 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I can’t put my finger on why??? But I’ve never disliked Romee more than in that clip. Her stills from the campaign look alright but there is just something off about her in motion. 

It's the hair. It's doing NOTHING for her face but adding even more fullness to an already round face.  It's too long, and too bouncy. She needs to cut some inches and get some layers, or at the very least thin it out/straighten it.

10 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

YES.  her face looks terrible in that lighting and I'm someone who, while not always a fan of hers, thinks she is gorgeous and loves her smile/face. but she just looks terrible in this campaign. 

Some random thoughts:

-Idk anything about Love and Lemons, but lemons are one of my favorite fruits and you all seem to like their style/photography so I guess I should go check them out. 

-I don't like Hailey Clauson,  I think her body is wonky and so is her face, but I'm happy for those of you who like her. so that's cool cause I like you guys lol

-Vs, please don't hire Taylor's sister back. that shit sucked. 

I don't know if any of you had seen this Pixar short film about Toy Story where you see Buzz Lightyear and Fun Meal Buzz Lightyear that looks like the Buzz we all know but it's also kinda funny/weird looking... Candice and Romee remind me of that. Candice being Buzz Lightyear and Romee being the other.

This is something random that came into my mind but it kinda fits if you think about it, like, they look alike but not really???:rofl::rofl:

Profile_-_Buzz_Lightyear.jpg Toy_Story_Toon_short_Small_Fry_Mini-Buzz.jpg

18 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I don't know if any of you had seen this Pixar short film about Toy Story where you see Buzz Lightyear and Fun Meal Buzz Lightyear that looks like the Buzz we all know but it's also kinda funny/weird looking... Candice and Romee remind me of that. Candice being Buzz Lightyear and Romee being the other.

This is something random that came into my mind but it kinda fits if you think about it, like, they look alike but not really???:rofl::rofl:

Girl. :rofl: :rofl: 

Romee gained too much weight in her face. Her body looks good though. 

I don't like that Rubina girl. Should've just kept this campaign with just Angels. 

This is actually boring to me the more I look at it, but whatever. VS just can't do anything right in my eyes these days. oh well. 

34 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

LMAO. that comparison makes a lot of sense. 

Romee's weight gain looks good in her body but not in her face. They have a face gym in London that the models go to or use to go to. LOL People can create brands out of anything nowadays.

SN: VS can add these two girlies to the list of new random girls:

EDIT: Elsa looks good. I need more photos.

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 

So, I saw an old picture of Romee wearing glasses, and I think that's what her issue is? You know that face she makes in pictures, could it be because she can't see properly? It's like she's missing her glasses and that's why she's squinting. Kinda like Randall from Monsters Inc. 

tumblr_moxt51o69f1rumo71o2_640.gif