Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Speaking completely anecdotally as a consumer, I haven't been in a VS store since December maybe? And I used to be buying there probably once a month. It would be sad if I'm already aging out of the demographic VS is trying to hit at not even 25, but their styles/patterns/designs along with their marketing in the last 6-8 months have fallen so flat with me. :idk: 

I wonder if they've noticed the lack of engagement with their recent collections. Like this new fall collection doesn't seem to fit the aesthetic they've been pushing of cute and fun (think the t-shirt bra promotions), it seems a lot sexier, a lot bolder, and a hell of a lot more mature. Maybe they're finally going in a different direction because everyone associated VS with sexy rather than whatever they've been trying to do the past few years.

2 hours ago, everyboulevard said:

I wonder if they've noticed the lack of engagement with their recent collections. Like this new fall collection doesn't seem to fit the aesthetic they've been pushing of cute and fun (think the t-shirt bra promotions), it seems a lot sexier, a lot bolder, and a hell of a lot more mature. Maybe they're finally going in a different direction because everyone associated VS with sexy rather than whatever they've been trying to do the past few years.

Most on their IG nowadays struggle to even make it to 200k likes whilst the 2 pictures of the fall collection they posted have over 600k so far. Pretty telling I'd say.

VS trying play catch up to 2017

In 2020 (ish) VS is planning to launch it's RFID programming  which is technology that allows the company to monitor merchandise by a digital device, allowing for instant inventory tracking across the chain. After that work is completed, the buy online/pickup in store will launch.

12 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

OK, VS, YOU HAVE MY TOTAL ATTENTION NOW.

This must be the thing Candice shoot for.

Nope. They’re shooting the campaign right now in LA. Zoey Grossman shooting Grace, Winnie Harlow, Hailey Clauson (!!!!), Solange Van Doorn, and Devon Lee Carlson. 

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Nope. They’re shooting the campaign right now in LA. Zoey Grossman shooting Grace, Winnie Harlow, Hailey Clauson (!!!!), Solange Van Doorn, and Devon Lee Carlson. 

Oh. I wish there were more angels to this but I'll take anything Zoey is involved with.

18 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Elsa better get her ass to LA and shoot for this, I loved her L&L shoots

I normally don't buy normie clothing, but L & L is the one brand I find myself coming back to to buy normie clothing. I love the overly over the top feminine styles, so now I'm beyond excited.

I just bought this dress two days ago and plan to dye it black lol

image.png