Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

22 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Even if there is a show, you only would see them like 10 second in the whole show.:rofl:

If they got rid of the pointless Angels, I would get to see them a lot more. I still don't understand why half the Angels are still around. 

I want like 6-7 Angels, not fucking 15 or whatever number we're out now. 

I want: Barbara, Grace, Leomie, Jasmine, Taylor, Romee, and maybe Elsa but I haven't fully decided about her. I would put Candice in her place, but I think Candice is pretty much done. 

and if they have the show, they need LESS models. I wanna know which VS idiot exec thought it was a great idea to have like 40-60 some girls. I want the Angels to be able to shine!

20 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

With the number of Angels they have now, it would be cool if they did an Angels only showcase-esque event/show. They won't, but a girl can dream. 

That’s actually not a bad idea! I interpreted Leslie’s words as something not like a show, but more an event. Like say a live event somewhere in the city open to the public or something to showcase new lingerie or maybe even the return of the Angel tour? part of me wishes there will be a show this year but after 4 consecutive shitty shows, this is VS best decision yet. Time to save money on hiring a whole new staff and going a  new direction. 

*side note, Leslie also mentioned “in the future” so maybe nothing at all this year at least? 

20 hours ago, Clauds said:

Am I the only one hoping there's no show this year? I'm hoping for no show and another AAA, hopefully getting a good five girls dropped as well as VS starting to get their shit together. This is the lineup Id personally like to see. They all something different and have done consistently well the last few years with VS, I'm sure they would all be doing even better if VS had bothered to actually promote their Angels as they used to and I think the four new girls deserve a chance.

Y8vIV1xS_t.jpg dleL4SCH_t.jpg nySpoN6P_t.jpg VOHVNqES_t.jpg9u2kiHNC_t.jpg FodheZ0N_t.jpg 31scfegY_t.jpg 91skaegX_t.jpg

BTUfV47z_t.jpeg wrT7euwX_t.jpeg GduRumZT_t.jpg RiJwZHqa_t.jpg 2mtRsZvW_t.jpg 1KifN3EM_t.jpg O79ZjwGB_t.jpg GrCFl9wL_t.jpg KbTvlpE7_t.jpg jjdMTADu_t.jpg PMOlkICu_t.jpg 9cFPTqPm_t.jpg joKvEvKh_t.jpg uehaR0u2_t.jpg Ghh91dTG_t.jpg BARs5SPP_t.jpg dnUT1i1f_t.jpg SOHCVZbj_t.jpg tZ7Okzbf_t.jpg YTCT709H_t.jpg AfqmDhW8_t.jpg laQcIyY7_t.jpg fAunHuLG_t.jpg t7pvunU4_t.jpg ADDvBtLp_t.jpg H6R6wnt6_t.jpg Wqdq20aj_t.jpg A6xLXC8n_t.jpg udbQRePw_t.jpg xCqYQ6QD_t.jpg ybPbochl_t.jpg kyh0Ep1m_t.jpg EA61c0RQ_t.jpg SGV6onFS_t.jpg e35JeXqp_t.jpg HXy3uMb9_t.jpg Ij4uojxE_t.jpg GUu4n6bO_t.jpg oEMbNvef_t.jpg awhgvahB_t.jpg dWZjdFPy_t.jpg EmLdx6xg_t.jpg dnnSUlGW_t.jpg VSrSNaHw_t.jpg uijc2GDy_t.jpg quvJeFbd_t.jpg gBxFYOxt_t.jpg rxwUUOpr_t.jpg 890v2PH0_t.jpg ZjUP03PA_t.jpg cEO0qUc0_t.jpg SFva5k1W_t.jpg RN8uUTAC_t.jpg 02yvpAbr_t.jpg uBRUdfhC_t.jpg T5210VHI_t.jpg RXswuuyd_t.jpg sAQzRYcV_t.jpg rTpkoXNw_t.jpg y01ftrXN_t.jpg 6CX7qQBT_t.jpg m6fTD2qV_t.jpg sTULXp1H_t.jpg c998sQfQ_t.jpg VFggC0JU_t.jpg v47vd5UT_t.jpg nmbBkuF9_t.jpg XCTdT3WL_t.jpg K9FT8IYv_t.jpg bJfFO9Zj_t.jpg

Like I adore Martha and Stella but they are not doing much for me in terms of VS, same for Romee.

Couldn’t agree more! Literally the perfect angel lineup, I can’t believe it’s already July 2019 and not one Angel has been dropped yet? The current lineup is too huge (15-16 girls I think? I can’t keep track anymore idk) and they’re not even using their Angels for events but influencers..it makes no sense 

Ever so slightly related to Pink- Rachel Hilbert was dropped by IMG? She doesn't have a NY agency at all. Just adds to how mind blowing it was that VS choose her as the Pink successor after Elsa, and her entire career is gone now. Zuri was also dropped by IMG. 

13 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

i was bored and went to take a look at the pink website and......... seriously, how old is this girl? TWELVE?¿

070519-intl-PINK-HP-ftr-02.thumb.jpg.4e109ffb274a026df1efc97d69266245.jpg

Tehja Elam, she is actually 19. But she looks way younger in this VS picture. 

spacer.png

13 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

She certainly looks young! 

oh my...she looks way too young for this. PINK is regressing more adn more backwards. I personally don't liker her look either. 

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Ever so slightly related to Pink- Rachel Hilbert was dropped by IMG? She doesn't have a NY agency at all. Just adds to how mind blowing it was that VS choose her as the Pink successor after Elsa, and her entire career is gone now. Zuri was also dropped by IMG. 

wow, yeah Rachael and Zuri went nowhere. It's sad for them because all the other PINK spokesmodels ended up doing really well with the brand, even Grace who came after those two. 

I never thought they were any good for PINK, like they were cute and all but just didn't have that model/VS vibe. good luck to them though. 

So VS has 100 Angels but when they finally do a good campaign they throw in the mix this Rubina chick no one knows nor cares? Honestly Lais, Grace or Elsa would have killed this campaign and I am flabbergasted VS at the shitty VS is handling this

my question is: why did they make leomie an angel if they never use her? like she shot for those white background pictures and swim, that's it. those are the only photos of rubina that i like, but i'd prefer to see leomie (even though i don't like her) and jo instead of her. honestly, i'd like to see all the angels in this campaign. but at least they're using sara a lot so

8 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I think they used more of the angels for this campaign but we’re not seeing all the photos yet because Alexina, Grace and Lais were in that little press booklet for fall. There’s also a picture of Elsa on the VS app. 

The app still works? I am gagged, haven't used it for a loong time :rofl:  May download it again just for the Elsa pictures

19 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

I think they used more of the angels for this campaign but we’re not seeing all the photos yet because Alexina, Grace and Lais were in that little press booklet for fall. There’s also a picture of Elsa on the VS app. 

i agree they used most of the angels for this campaign, but i feel they should have used all of them. there's not pictures of leomie and josephine, as i said (or maybe there are but we won't see them yet). i know they also used jasmine

btw, if you can post that picture of elsa.... i can't download the app, it's not available for me