Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

19 hours ago, MarVS said:

Wow  the shots of Tay are with an smartphone? they look totally amateur maybe cause that beach weather is ugly as fuck  idk . but her sister did a bad editing . she was the photographer right? eitherway Tay looks ok cute.

i losted it  when nobody can notice who is who between Megan w , Maya s and Paige r , lmaoooo me neither tho. they need to go

I said teh same thing about that beach being ugly as fuck! and you are right, the pictures look amateur for sure. what a waste of pictures and time. 

I don't know who Maya is and I guess I should be glad about that. Megan and Paige do look the same though. 

And I agree with your other post about Barbara and Grace being the stars. I'd like to see Grace get pushed more. I think Leomie could be, too...but Alexina still sucks. 

I think Karlie is full of shit and Taylor's sister needs to work on photography skills. 

8 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Probably trying to distance herself from the shit show that is Washington’s politics. She is only 2 degrees of separation from our prez.

And now there's this big ass mess going on with her manager and her former bestie Taylor Swift. Mess just follows her around.:rofl:

Karlie is literally just trying to say whatever she thinks people want her to say, but it just comes across as fake and desperate to be WOKE. Sorry homegirl, but I find Adriana, Alessandra and Heidi walking the VS show like 20 times, showing you can be 35+, being a timeless beauty and still looking amazing and unashamed of it after a gazillion kids, beating the industry's age expectations way more empowering and feminist than you and your bullshit. Bye Felicia, you've done nothing to positively influence the industry, you're just another rich, beautiful, young white woman who has had priviledges her entire life and suddenly VS is not good enough for you? :rofl:

28 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

Karlie's youtube account gives an impression of the type of person she has become.  She unintentionally betrays a certain anxiety :rofl::

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH5Qu8Sd-m-7Zk4xc_J5VzA/videos

thanks for posting that, I always forget she has a youtube channel so I'll have to go check it out. 

@Clauds yes to all of that!!!!

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Karlie is literally just trying to say whatever she thinks people want her to say, but it just comes across as fake and desperate to be WOKE. Sorry homegirl, but I find Adriana, Alessandra and Heidi walking the VS show like 20 times, showing you can be 35+, being a timeless beauty and still looking amazing and unashamed of it after a gazillion kids, beating the industry's age expectations way more empowering and feminist than you and your bullshit. Bye Felicia, you've done nothing to positively influence the industry, you're just another rich, beautiful, young white woman who has had priviledges her entire life and suddenly VS is not good enough for you? :rofl:

Amen!

Former Victoria’s Secret model Jessica Hart says she’s now sober: ‘It’s the best thing I’ve ever done’

The 33-year-old wrote a first-person account about her experience for the latest edition of Harper’s Bazaar Australia.

“I started drinking at 13,” admitted Hart. “I was a rebellious child, always up to no good, wagging school constantly to smoke weed in the park. When I was given the opportunity to model at 14, it was a blessing. The industry instilled in me a responsibility — it was an authority I listened to.”

At age 15, Hart decided to leave school and instead focus on her career as a model, which gave her focus and a drive to work hard. However, things changed when she left her native Australia for New York City.

“In this industry, even the most successful models don’t work every day,” explained Hart. “If I didn’t have work for a few days, I could go out, proudly drink most people under the table and come home as the sun was rising. It wasn’t as if I needed to drink every day, but when I did, I didn’t stop.”

“A few drinks didn’t interest me,” continued Hart. “I was ‘go hard or go home.’ And home was never the answer. I never blacked out or was that girl staggering around. But I was having fun, traveling to Europe, partying in Ibiza and Mykonos. But in my late 20s, I started to feel, ‘This is getting old.’ I always knew there was more to ‘me.’ And to life.”

Hart said it wasn’t until her early 30s when she decided to turn her life around. It was during one morning when she “finally pulled the plug.”

“I just woke up one morning and said, ‘This is it,’” said Hart. “I wanted to look after myself. ‘My body is a temple’ is a saying I once would have laughed at, but I wanted to respect this vessel that is taking me through life. I’d put it through so much and it was time to give back.”

Hart also shared that she didn’t want people to view her as the once-beautiful model who destroyed her looks after partying non-stop. She was also inspired by her sober friends who had thriving families and successful business.

“I often thought, ‘I want that,’” said Hart. “That other path – the one I was on – was simply unfulfilling.”

But simply giving up the bottle wasn’t enough. Hart was determined to make the necessary steps to ensure she would maintain successfully sober and focus on her future.

“My mom had put my sister, Ashley, and I through The Landmark Forum [personal development course] as teenagers and had always asked that we do the adult program,” said Hart. “Ash had, but I had always found an excuse not to. I signed up to the next available dates, which were the beginning of July – party season in the U.S., where I live – so there was no better time to sign up again and stick to my sober resolve. I get so much out of that program; I really believe in it. It gives you great tools for life.”

“In one meeting, [the speaker] said, ‘When you drink, you are pickling yourself,’” recalled Hart. “And, just like a cucumber, once you are pickled you can never be a cucumber again.’ It was an epiphany.”

It was around that time when Hart also joined Alcoholics Anonymous (AA).

Hart said that when it came to AA, she did 30 meetings in 30 days. She also relied on her sister Ashley for support and was encouraged to meditate.

“When my mind is erratic or I feel anxiety encroaching, I meditate,” said Hart. “Then my mind is so clear. In the beginning, that was scary, and I almost felt worse about myself. You have clarity and peace and you don’t know what to do with it! You start searching for your purpose, which is daunting.”

Hart said that since getting sober, she has a healthier, more positive approach to life and encourages others to get the help they need.

“My advice? Allow yourself to be with yourself. I’m not going to tell you that you have to get sober and get up and go to the gym every day. However, I would encourage you to take small steps and see how they connect to make a huge impact on who you truly are. Once you put to the universe that you’re going to do this for yourself, the universe gives back. I promise you that.”

Maybe the real reason she wasn't asked again to walk unless VS really let Swifty have that much say so?  Either way good for her!

4 hours ago, bump said:

I said teh same thing about that beach being ugly as fuck! and you are right, the pictures look amateur for sure. what a waste of pictures and time. 

they are still better than what Alexina has posted 😭

9 minutes ago, MarVS said:

Karlie is not even so beautiful for me she is -was the worst looking Angel ever.

same :rofl: every time that i said that i don't find her beautiful, pretty, attractive... whatever, people come at me. like the only thing i kinda like about her is her legs. but she's a no from me. her catwalk isn't my favorite either. and she has this look of ''seedy villain'' lol 

4 hours ago, Clauds said:

we stan :excited:

I think Karlie is gorgeous but she is trying way too hard to make people like her with these PR platitudes. She is like 95% PR, 5% modelling these days.

Also, the hypocrisy of someone who calls the paparazzi so often complaining about the (fake) message she sends to the world is rather annoying.

I definitely agree Karlie is forever guilty of saying what she thinks others want her to say with that comment because she did walk again after ending her contract and shitting on VS is on trend these days. But I also don’t think she’s saying not working for VS anymore makes her a feminist, but being able to make her own choices about her career and image is. Still think all of it is a load of carefully calculated garbage though. 

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Former Victoria’s Secret model Jessica Hart says she’s now sober: ‘It’s the best thing I’ve ever done’

Maybe the real reason she wasn't asked again to walk unless VS really let Swifty have that much say so?  Either way good for her!

I agree! Yeah to Jessica!!

That's awesome about Jessica! I always had a feeling she was a party girl. I remember seeing lots of old pictures of her and Miranda drinking and getting wild, so I'm not surprised. I'm glad she's ok adn sober! 

On 7/2/2019 at 2:40 PM, MarVS said:

Barbara Palvin have what it takes to be the star of the newest angels and  i would say probably Grace too if they work alot with her and promote her rightly  . with Babs is easier tho she is more known. 

Alexina and Leomie are fillers and everybody knows it .

Agree

On 7/3/2019 at 7:26 PM, MarVS said:

Karlie is not even so beautiful for me she is -was the worst looking Angel ever.

She was also one of my least favorite Angel picks. I liked her as John Gallianos muse. Her signature walk fitted the dramatic style of John Gallianos designs with the intricate make-up but she's not that type of model who can sell lingerie. I never understood what VS saw in her besides being such a successful model.

I always liked Doutzen, especially after I watched that one documentary about her that showed me a humble, candid and just lovely Doutzen. Physically speaking, she's the perfect Angel pick. It just seemed forced at times when she tried to be more outgoing and amusing because that was more of an VS Angel personality. That interview about her leaving VS sounds just like how I assume Doutzen to be - candid without being rude. Karlie is just being a typical PC American.

20 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

it's just me or vs has been using jasmine a lot lately? 

I think so, too. Which is great because Jasmine is one of the best Angels they have working now. 

I also really like her "Joja" stuff, I love all the health and positivity stuff they put out. 

too bad there's no show this year because I would want to Jasmine to open. I'm so glad she at least got a FB and that is was gorgeous. 

Did VS/PINK even promote this on social media? Or did it just kinda happen?

If VS is going to blow money on these kinds of events and then not promote them, wtf is the point?

Victoria Secret PINK is giving one lucky fan and their bestie a trip that they will never forget. PINK is hosting their first-ever “GRL PWR Retreat Unplugged” which is a time for the girls to unplug from the digital world and focus on the now. Young women will have time to relax and recharge. The weekend will be hosted by the meditation and mindfulness app, Happy Not Perfect’s founder Poppy Jamie and singer/actress Laura Marano.

I'm not going to pull all the pictures because no one cares...

[1157707675] PINK GRL PWR Retreat Unplugged.jpg [1157707734] PINK GRL PWR Retreat Unplugged.jpg [1157707725] PINK GRL PWR Retreat Unplugged.jpg [1157707816] PINK GRL PWR Retreat Unplugged.jpg [1157707794] PINK GRL PWR Retreat Unplugged.jpg [1157708797] PINK GRL PWR Retreat Unplugged.jpg [1157708202] PINK GRL PWR Retreat Unplugged.jpg [1157708724] PINK GRL PWR Retreat Unplugged.jpg [1157707661] PINK GRL PWR Retreat Unplugged.jpg