Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

13 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Wait.....Being sexy means anti-feminist?  Owning your sexuality and inner goddess is anti-feminist? You can't be sexy and a feminist? 

I think that she wanted to say in other words is that for VS she had a measures for being sexy and now she doesn't have any borders for her body. 

Ughh this is why Doutzen will forever and always be my fave blonde bombshell angel. PERIODT. :wub6yh2cm:  so underrated and she was VERY smart to leave the brand when she did. She was already waaaay underappreciated (debatable since she did get to open and close many segments and was featured a lot on the website and editorials during her tenure but she never got the same treatment like the other angels). Why would she stay with a brand that never really appreciated her to begin with only to introduce 10 new Angels that would’ve pushed her back even lower to the bottom of the barrel in VS? I miss the exclusivity of the angels, they were just untouchable otherworldly bad bitches who were bombshells and household names. Doutzen especially, she will always be my fave angel of all time. Now it’s all about being “relatable” or “quirky”...like no sis, you’re a fantasy...sell that fantasy lmao 

It's interesting how both Doutzen and Karlie are saying this now when VS ship is sinking and everyone is bashing them... Why not share the same story at the time they were leaving?

As for Karlie - I belive it's a lot of bu..it.

C'mon - it's not like she quit modelling (where the narative is the same - you have to be beautiful and skinny and...).

Also - she walked for them again so...

Edit: Also, I thought that they decided to get 10 new angels after Doutzen and Karlie left and not before?

4 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

the (ugly) mix & match collection is out and they only used maya (or megan, idk they're the same person tbh) and lorena. seriously, can vs stop with this sht? :rolingpin:

The blonde model they used is Paige Reifler! Really thought maybe Taylor & Alexina would be used since they are the ones who promoted this..

Lol that Karlie Kloss interview made me laugh 

rumor is she gave up her contract because her bf and his family didn’t like that she was a lingerie model, and judge her for that.. and she did VS show again a few years agr when she and bf were on a break. 

I use to hink Karlie was a great model, then she did VS and I thought she sucked and now she says this? She's a fucking fool. but she used to take good pictures before she dyed her hair and got all weird. 

Doutzen's interview was way better and I believe her much more than I believe Karlie. cause I don't believe Karlie's story at all. 

13 hours ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Ughh this is why Doutzen will forever and always be my fave blonde bombshell angel. PERIODT. :wub6yh2cm:  so underrated and she was VERY smart to leave the brand when she did. She was already waaaay underappreciated (debatable since she did get to open and close many segments and was featured a lot on the website and editorials during her tenure but she never got the same treatment like the other angels). Why would she stay with a brand that never really appreciated her to begin with only to introduce 10 new Angels that would’ve pushed her back even lower to the bottom of the barrel in VS? I miss the exclusivity of the angels, they were just untouchable otherworldly bad bitches who were bombshells and household names. Doutzen especially, she will always be my fave angel of all time. Now it’s all about being “relatable” or “quirky”...like no sis, you’re a fantasy...sell that fantasy lmao 

I agree with ALL OF THIS (except Candice is my favorite blonde Angel, but Doutzen's personality is better), but especially the part I bolded. that's exactly right but VS forgot that. they forgot their roots and who they were and now they're unrecognizable. I wouldn't know some of these new girls were VS models if I didn't know better...some of them look like they should work for the mall by my house when they do shitty fashion shows. 

4 hours ago, claudiawilliams said:

the (ugly) mix & match collection is out and they only used maya (or megan, idk they're the same person tbh) and lorena. seriously, can vs stop with this sht? :rolingpin:

yep it is ugly. and yep maya and megan are just one blonde blurb. I can't tell the difference. 

I'm disappointed in swim. it used to be so much better back when VS had THEIR swimsuits and not collaborations. 

5 hours ago, skrivermodel said:

The blonde model they used is Paige Reifler! Really thought maybe Taylor & Alexina would be used since they are the ones who promoted this..

thanks for correcting me! but see what i'm saying? now we have a (boring) triplet :rofl: i hope taylor get the ''professional'' (idk how to call them ?) photos since she has been shooting with her sister. i imagine vs calling alexina like ''hey promote the new styles but we don't want you to shoot with us, we have non angels for that''. seriously, so annoying and sad for the angels tbh

Wow  the shots of Tay are with an smartphone? they look totally amateur maybe cause that beach weather is ugly as fuck  idk . but her sister did a bad editing . she was the photographer right? eitherway Tay looks ok cute.

i losted it  when nobody can notice who is who between Megan w , Maya s and Paige r , lmaoooo me neither tho. they need to go

Barbara Palvin have what it takes to be the star of the newest angels and  i would say probably Grace too if they work alot with her and promote her rightly  . with Babs is easier tho she is more known. 

Alexina and Leomie are fillers and everybody knows it .

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about Taylor's shoot. I'm aware they didn't have a crew or full lighting set up, but they look no better than most of the posts the Angel's instagram boyfriends take of them. I wouldn't want to be boasting about being a professional fashion photographer and taking those shots. 

8 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Karlie is so full of it, gosh. She's just trying to get on the hate bandwagon against VS and want people to see her like "oooohhh, she's soooo woke!!!1 So socially aware!!!1!!".:rofl:

Probably trying to distance herself from the shit show that is Washington’s politics. She is only 2 degrees of separation from our prez.

I would have believed Karlie if it wasn't for the fact that she walked the show again in 2017...like cmon girl, you're not fooling anyone with that story. A story about her and her struggles with her body would have been better. 

Also it's funny that I believed her for a second because i didn't even remember she returned to the show in Shangai until i read it here... i still can't even remember anything about that show anyways 

As for Taylor's sister, I've been checking her IG and i like her photos but the filters they both use in their instagram lowers the quality of the photos a lot. It could have been better.