Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

For some reason (it might be that I'm really f*cking tired of the white wall) I really like when photos have a darker background, even if it is a plain one.

Sara looks good. Taylor looks like she is getting there but not quite there yet, and also I don't like her body pose

Taylor’s pose in the most recent picture is a no-no for me- her rib cage is more pushed out than her boobs are- but I like the styling. It’s such a refreshing change from the pastel bright white walls, and her previous picture of her laying down was amazing. 

14 minutes ago, willash said:

Well, at least they bring sexy back.

I just still see them very childish looking, we need Candice. 

Candice was very girly looking before she birthed two children.

The modeling industry has more girly looking models than in the 80s/90s

I just checked VS Pressroom to see if they had this collection up yet, and they're cleared A LOT of the site. 

The biggest change- The Fashion Show tab is gone. Buh bye VSFS. Lingerie and Beauty tabs only have the most recent press kits up, one collection each. 

Edit: Here's the link to shop the collection. 

https://www.victoriassecret.com/vs/newarrivals/sexy-looks

6 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

i think the lingerie is good in general. same with the photos. vs stops a few minutes with the childish vibes and people still complain about it :blink:

Some people just really enjoy complaining about everything VS does. 

This is a promising campaign though. 

I'm really feeling both the campaign and the model, I hope VS releases more of this, it's the best they've done in a long, long time. I hope they keep it up, I tried shopping at the Aerie website and I can't, honest to god, I'm a basic bitch who likes the koolaid Ed Razek & Cia were selling me a couple of years ago, some of us still need VS :rofl: 

11 hours ago, electraheart said:

VS is overhauling their whole brand, they want to go back to the "boutique feel" and upping prices again lol

Truth be told, this is what I used to love about VS. In recent years it became a clusterfuck of teens and cutesy stuff, the whole store and page looked like PINK, and a lot of people didn't like it, I'm all for VS going back to the boutique, fancy experience, it's just a turn off. As for upping prices, as long as they don't go for something ridiculous, IF they up the quality, then it's not a major issue.

So I'm all for VS going back to what they were used to, now they just need to drop some Angels, do another AAA tour this year, stream the show on Netflix from 2020 onwards and get back on track.