Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Also, double post, sorry!

When do you guys think we'll know if there is going to a VSFS or not? I thought information was usually starting to come out around now and that the threads for the pasts shows had already been started by this time of the year.  I hope there's a show, now that Barbara, Leomie, and Grace are Angels. 

18 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

EDIT: I think Taylor could really shine but I think everyone around her and the other angels are projecting negative energy onto her so she does not outshine them....make her second guess or not think she is good enough....or can be great...esp. Jasmine Tookes.

I think she's just an introvert and being an introvert doesn't mean you're insecure:rofl: but IF this was the case, I think you MIGHT be looking at the wrong angel.

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I think she's just an introvert and being an introvert doesn't mean you're insecure:rofl: but IF this was the case, I think you MIGHT be looking at the wrong angel.

No, it is her. I looked at her interviews and the BTS footage. You can be introvert and confident or introvert and insecure. It shows in her body language, responses, and professional work on camera and off camera. But I digress..

16 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

Introverted behavior can be caused from not caring at all about the other people in question.  

Extroverted behavior can be also caused from a deep need for the approval of others (attention whoring, dancing monkey, comedian, etc.).  really a type of insecurity

This seems like a generic description of the two. LOL

9 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

they're really obsessed with lorena right now

sadly

Thank god they’re doing one thing right. 

And they’re not even really using her that much. She’s doing white wall, hasn’t shot for a campaign since the swim launch. Pretty typical catalog use at the moment. 

49 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

A curse upon you if that happens..

:O_O: :rofl: 

I mean, I think it would be smart of VS's part to sign Lo, and I do think she could benefit from the exposure they'd give her but lbr....the brand is slipping in terms of respect and clout. They're still a big deal, and I know an Angel contract is a goal of hers but Lorena could definitely still have a solid career without them, and I'd rather them not sign her if they stay on their dumpster fire course. 

They seem do be trying to make changes so we'll so how that goes. 

Honestly, it's refreshing to know that taylor is an introvert and has insecurities.

She is outstandingly beautiful and I thought she was a bobble head pretty girl with no personality when she first got signed as an angel.

Then I read she bought her sister to castings and I thought who she think she is lol

Just my past opinion and the weight gain looks great on her now.

16 hours ago, bump said:

Also, double post, sorry!

When do you guys think we'll know if there is going to a VSFS or not? I thought information was usually starting to come out around now and that the threads for the pasts shows had already been started by this time of the year.  I hope there's a show, now that Barbara, Leomie, and Grace are Angels. 

YES  i want know about this year vsfs

12 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Use her and abuse her like every other girl they should have signed as an Angel. Then pay her dust and sign Sadie Newman. 

or Option B:

Sign her as an Angel. User her and abuse her like they did with every other Angel BZ liked, to the point we will all get sick of her as we did with at one point with Adriana, Alesandra, Candice, Elsa and Josephine. We're due for another Why is VS using this bitch so much? moment :rofl:

I would like to see Lorena get more campaigns and have more than just white wall before they sign her. I think she's perfect for the brand, but she's still too new in my eyes. 

I also don't like Lameka, glad to hear they aren't using her as much. 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

or Option B:

Sign her as an Angel. User her and abuse her like they did with every other Angel BZ liked, to the point we will all get sick of her as we did with at one point with Adriana, Alesandra, Candice, Elsa and Josephine. We're due for another Why is VS using this bitch so much? moment :rofl:

Girl, that's already happening and she's not even signed. :rofl: