Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Leomie always seems so happy.....Taylor, not so much. I mean, I know she's trying to be sexy but I still think she looks miserable anymore. Actually, I think she looks miserable in a lot of VS stuff. I heard she's an introvert so maybe it has something to do with that. 

They're better than the the girls in that random fragrance video. that blonde girl SUCKS. lotta or whatever her name is. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

Leomie always seems so happy.....Taylor, not so much. I mean, I know she's trying to be sexy but I still think she looks miserable anymore. Actually, I think she looks miserable in a lot of VS stuff. I heard she's an introvert so maybe it has something to do with that. 

They're better than the the girls in that random fragrance video. that blonde girl SUCKS. lotta or whatever her name is. 

Think about it this way. Thousands of pictures are taken in one shoot. VS handpicks the pictures they want to be released. Within those thousands of pictures, you don't think there are pictures of Taylor smiling, or having a good time? Highly unlikely. Photographers also have say so in how a picture looks. Perhaps, maybe.... both VS and the photographers want a more serious pic from her. The same thing happened with Miranda and Candice for a couple of years where you would get the occasional "happy" picture, but for the most part, it was "sexy, or sultry" aka serious mode.

Taylor is extremely introverted, but there are hundreds of pictures of her smiling in VS, red carpet, photo shoots, social media, and pap shots... yet no one seems to pay attention to them so her "serious" face is doing something right... it's making people talk about her just a little more. This isn't the first or last time we'll hear about Taylor looking unhappy, or serious. LuL I also tend to dislike her "happy" shots, so continue doing what you doing Tay.

Also some people just aren't smiley people, doesn't mean they're going to neck themselves at any given moment. I happen to be the same way... I think the last time I smiled for pictures was my wedding (and even that there are only 2 pictures out of dozens upon dozens). I mean I smile here and there (like when I'm laughing), but I'm in no way shape or form sad, or miserable.

Another anti smiley person - Stella ❤️

I like those pictures! thank you for posting those @toodarnhot.

those are the type of pictures I enjoy seeing, but then again I tend to like the happy/bright/adventurous pictures over the sexy type ones. I'll have to have a look through Taylor's thread to find that set becuase her serious pictures are nice and all, but I'm just not a fan of them. 

All the things you get to hear about Taylor on set are positive tho. VS just want her to be the bombshell of her generation of angels. Behati spoke about that once, someone asked her why she was always with her tongue out on the VS pictures and she said that she does all those sexy poses and they pick the ones of her with her tongue out or looking funny and goofy (in a good way). It isn't a secret that brands kind of pick certain roles for certain girls. It's kinda like what record labels do with girl groups, each girl gets a role that they must follow.

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

All the things you get to hear about Taylor on set are positive tho. VS just want her to be the bombshell of her generation of angels. Behati spoke about that once, someone asked her why she was always with her tongue out on the VS pictures and she said that she does all those sexy poses and they pick the ones of her with her tongue out or looking funny and goofy (in a good way). It isn't a secret that brands kind of pick certain roles for certain girls. It's kinda like what record labels do with girl groups, each girl gets a role that they must follow. 

Accurate.

If you had to label each Angel with their given roll, what would the be?

14 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Accurate.

If you had to label each Angel with their given roll, what would the be?

Barbara - Curvy angel, a new-found role within VS but we'll see how it goes

Taylor - Brunette bombshell, meant to fill in for Alessandra and it's working! 

Candice - Blonde bombshell, meant to fill in for Karolina Kurkova and it worked! 

Elsa - Cutesy, friendly blonde, your bff, shoulda been the new Heidi, did not happen

Stella - Edgy Angel, IMO another new aesthetic VS wanted to try and I think it works, she does add something different.

Lais - Token Brazilian Angel, there's gotta be a Brazilian bombshell in there

Jasmine - African American bombshell, shoulda been the new Tyra, did not happen

Alexina - The other cutesy, goofy Angel, could aso be your best friend, also finally the redhead angel.

Leomie - The extra one, loud as fuck, Brit with wits. Another gig VS is trying for the first time, we'll see how it goes

Grace - The classy one, I'm guessing VS would want to mold her as the new Gisele-esque model.

Jo - The sporty, friendly one, "one of the boys" 

Sara - Shoulda been the new Adriana, did not happen, probably why the whole Saylor act was dropped

Romee - Shoulda been the new Candice, did not happen

I'm shocked VS hasn't found their All-American blonde gal, they tried with Erin and Lindsay and it did not work for either of them, it's been an empty space ever since Marisa left, had they been smart enough they would have signed Brooklyn Decker or Kate Upton right before or after their SI covers.

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

Barbara - Curvy angel, a new-found role within VS but we'll see how it goes

Taylor - Brunette bombshell, meant to fill in for Alessandra and it's working! 

Candice - Blonde bombshell, meant to fill in for Karolina Kurkova and it worked! 

Elsa - Cutesy, friendly blonde, your bff, shoulda been the new Heidi, did not happen

Stella - Edgy Angel, IMO another new aesthetic VS wanted to try and I think it works, she does add something different.

Lais - Token Brazilian Angel, there's gotta be a Brazilian bombshell in there

Jasmine - African American bombshell, shoulda been the new Tyra, did not happen

Alexina - The other cutesy, goofy Angel, could aso be your best friend, also finally the redhead angel.

Leomie - The extra one, loud as fuck, Brit with wits. Another gig VS is trying for the first time, we'll see how it goes

Grace - The classy one, I'm guessing VS would want to mold her as the new Gisele-esque model.

Jo - The sporty, friendly one, "one of the boys" 

Sara - Shoulda been the new Adriana, did not happen, probably why the whole Saylor act was dropped

Romee - Shoulda been the new Candice, did not happen

VS is responsible for all those girls being should-have-beens. All of them have/had huge potential but... Instead of using pics of them as sexy, bombshell girls VS gives you cute girl 1, cute girl 2, cute girl 3 and unused girl 1, unused girl 2 and unused girl 3.