Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

5 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

I'm just looking at her other pictures, and she seems to photograph young, which in hindsight is great for the longevity of her career, but looking at her half naked as an adult is a tad uncomfortable.

image.pngimage.pngimage.png

PINK

Eniola  become my favorite Pink girl,, Last year for VSFS 2018, she hasn't casted for the show, hope this year  she will be and becoming Pink girl with maggie and myrthe

So Pink works with a lot gorgeous diverse girls, il like one other, she's from hawai but i don't know her name

8 hours ago, almanaotemcor said:

The ''inclusion'' that VS is trying to do is ridiculous. I understand that they are trying to introduce curvy girls / big size. But if they try to sell a product with a model that looks very childish, it seems to be a silly and uncomfortable strategy, causing PINK's regular customers to stop being interested in their products and well... Not to mention the enraged people on the internet who they will make a boycott to VS because they try to eroticize girls under 18.:ninja:

Clauds and I were just talking about this subject yesterday, and you're right it's ridiculous. They've got what like 15-16 angels (seriously who the fuck knows anymore lol) now most of whom they don't use (look at the VS website, it's full of none angels). EVERYONE has to be represented, or have a voice within VS, but they aren't, and you can't possibly hit every demographic who shops with VS, or its potential customers.

I don't care what anyone says and you can go ahead and argue with me till the cows come home about this. Barbara Palvin was hired because 1 she had followers, and 2 because she's got that "healthy" body type (aka THICC in comparison to a typical model body), but Barbara isn't enough. VS is looking at another "healthy" girl who just happens to be black... gotta get that ebony and ivory thing to be inclusive towards all healthy body types right?..... right?! Where're my "healthy" 5'2 girls who need rep and love. It's bullshit we aren't getting this.... right?.... RIGHT?!?!

Leomie was hired because Lais and Jasmine don't have "black" enough features.  Alex because red heads have been screaming about Cintia Dicker being an angel for how long because I mean... redheads? Both also appeal to the British Demographic of buyers and potential buyers... but where are my angels from Vietnam or South East Asian god dammit. I feel like my sister in law needs to be represented (yes I have a brother from Vietnam... my dad was a busy solider)... Now we got girls who look under 18! AWESOME, how about showing some love to 14 years old now VS?

The problem starts to arise when people stop looking at the beautiful woman in lingerie and start looking for reasons to not buy a product because a girl who isn't Asian enough isn't wearing the bra, or a girl who isn't Latino enough isn't wearing the lingerie. I don't know about you but I have never once looked at any model and said "GOD DAMN, that girl isn't white enough for me, I'm not going to buy this shit..... Now if they're just put it on Megan Williams I'd consider it"... THE ONLY thing VS needs to take into consideration is body types. I want to be able to at least somewhat picture what a set of undies might look like on me because the model wearing said undies has a similar body type.... fuck what skin color she has, it's completely irrelevant at this point.

Adriana didn't represent the Latino shoppers because not Latino enough. Enter her mini-me Sara Sampaio and for some, it still isn't enough because she's not from Mexico, or Brazil, or Chile, or Spain, or insert reason to be "upset".

I get everyone wants to be seen or heard within a brand they love, but there comes a point where you cannot possibly try and please everyone, or everything, and doing so just becomes laughable.

Cans I have this to feel represented now please :(

image.png

34 minutes ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

https://vspressroom.com/beauty/the-perfect-summer-trio-2019/  🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

is this a fucking joke???? when i saw the video i didn't think they were gonna use them to represent the new fragrances but i was totally wrong. so disappointed 

add: the only one who isn't that boring is iesha, but i'm not a big fan of her either :wacko:

14 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

is this a fucking joke???? when i saw the video i didn't think they were gonna use them to represent the new fragrances but i was totally wrong. so disappointed 

add: the only one who isn't that boring is iesha, but i'm not a big fan of her either :wacko:

who even are those girls??? the blonde is kinda cute but she's boring for sure. the first girl int he video with short hair seems ok.

edit: was the last one Aiden Curtiss? I loooove her face/face shape but I've never seen her with hair like that so I wasn't sure. she's so pretty. 

Eniola...OMG, those picture Prettyphile posted....well she looks gorgeous in the non-VS set, especially that first black and white one...but for PINK. oh no, no no....she's super cute but too young. I hate what VS is doing with the PINK line. 

It's still crazy to me that like 9 yeras ago Candice, Erin, Lindsey, and Behati used to model for PINK and walked in the PINK section, I mean hell Lily A walked in PINK as well. I liked the style of the models back then better than these 14 year old looking girls. 

36 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

So they have 1202374234 angels, but don't use a single one. :banghead:At this point just drop all the angels for fucks sake.

Honk.png

The photos of the 'The Perfect Summer Trio' look like a joke to me. I used to adore the fragace's photos with the angels but at this point everything they do seems like a joke and every time it becomes less interesting to me.

6 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Looks like VS is pimping out the brand

https://www.victoriassecret.com/swimwear/designer/banana-moon

A good majority of the swimsuits on their site are other designers. They're basically just acting for stockists, and they're carrying a lot of IG popular/online brands. They're done several spotlights since the new swim launch. 

I actually bought two suits right when they relaunched swim and didn't realize until I had paid that neither of them were VS brand. :rofl: 

Edit: Actually just peeked at the site, but when you filter by brand when viewing all swimsuits, only 75 out 688 products are VS branded. 

6 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

This was truly the strangest choice from VS. None of those girls even work regularly for VS. 

lotta (the blonde one) shoots a lot with the boring white background (if i'm not confusing her with another girl lol). iesha has been working for victoria sport lately