Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

She may have left YT to start taking modeling more seriously? Goin from Model to YT seems to work, however, going from YT to a serious model seems harder? I like her, she's cute, reminds me a bit of Josie Canseco

Shes with Next Models L.A.: https://www.nextmanagement.com/los-angeles/profile/rai

& KStarr Models: https://www.kstarrmodels.com/railollie

but that’s the thing I’m confused about. She’s based in South Carolina, lives with her boyfriend, goat and 4 dogs. She seems pretty dug in there. But she does pop up to New York every few weeks. So I always interpreted it as modeling being a part time thing for her. But maybe that changes if VS is sniffing around.

last year when she was in L.A. doing the Team10/YouTube stuff she was living in the model apartments out there, but then she moved back home and a lot of her followers took that as she was giving up. 🤷🏼‍♂️

She did have a feature in Vogue Italy about a year ago and did go to Barcelona for a few months to work. Her mom is a photographer which is how she began modeling.

i think she’d be great for PINK. But who knows. 

Edit * I should add that she herself never had a YouTube channel. She was introduced on Jake Paul’s channel

this one here if you can pain yourself to make it through (start at about 13 min)

Spoiler

and then started showing up in a bunch of Team 10 vlogs ( mainly the Justin Roberts kid as his “girlfriend”) and such. 

And whats funny is I've been putting off starting a thread for her on BZ for about a year now. I didn’t want to start one and then it be dead after one page from lack of work. But she’s been busy lately so I may need to start one.

23 hours ago, MarVS said:

who have been shooting PINK recently besides her?

4 hours ago, bump said:

Now I'm really curious as to who has been shooting PINK besides Myrthe. 

Maggie is still working a lot with VS Pink, Eniola, Sasha, Dasha, Zahara too.

Some new girls are : Serena Nakamura, Alex Lee-Aillon!

42 minutes ago, ivancica said:

https://www.maxim.com/women/2019-maxim-hot-100-2019-6

I counted 11 Angels.

No Behati, Alexina, Grace and Leomie?

The Angels -

Barbara Palvin
Discovered on the streets of Budapest at age 13, this blue-eyed beauty who made her first appearance on the Maxim Hot 100 in 2016, became a Victoria’s Secret Angel this year, cementing her entry into the big leagues.  

Candice Swanepoel
This trilingual South African stunner-turned-entrepreneur got her big break at 15 when a model scout picked her out of a crowd at a flea market in Durban. In the years since, she’s earned her Angel wings, launched a swimwear line called Tropic of C, and fronted too many ad campaigns to count.  

Elsa Hosk
This 30-year-old Swedish Victoria’s Secret Angel—who bears more than a passing resemblance to Queen Elsa of Disney’s Frozen fame—is in bed with all the biggest brands: Victoria’s Secret, Dolce & Gabbana, and Guess, to name a few. If you ask us, it’s all about the eyes.  

Jasmine Tookes
A Victoria’s Secret Angel who wears her wings lightly, this low-key Californian cutie’s just enjoying the ride. And making Forbes’ 2016 list of the world’s highest paid models doesn’t exactly hurt.

Josephine Skriver
An outspoken advocate for LGBT rights, Instagram’s most delectable Dane has walked in nearly 300 fashion shows since hitting the runway in 2010. With campaigns for Gucci, Balmain, Bulgari, and other major houses on her resume, supermodel status appears imminent.  

Lais Riberio
A Maxim favorite and Sept./Oct. 2018 cover girl, this statuesque Brazilian, also a Victoria’s Secret Angel, nearly became a nurse before destiny intervened. In the 2017 VS runway show she sported a $2 million bejeweled bra.  

Martha Hunt
Sharing is caring for this popular and frisky North Carolinian, a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2015, Maxim cover girl and charter member of Taylor Swift’s girl squad.  

Romee Strijd
Another Dutch dream in IMG’s stable, 24-year-old Romee, who launched her own YouTube channel, has had her Victoria’s Secret Angel wings since 2015, and walked the runway for every major designer on the planet.  

Sara Sampaio
At 28, Portugal’s most exquisite export checks off all the boxes: Victoria’s Secret Angel and Beauty Ambassador for Mr. Armani. But in May of 2016, she checked off the biggest box of all: her first American magazine cover courtesy of Maxim. Seeing her progress, we couldn’t be prouder.  

Stella Maxwell
Northern-Irish, Belgium-born Maxwell has been a Maxim favorite since 2016, when she topped this very list. A smart, complicated woman who’s been linked to both Miley Cyrus and Kristen Stewart, the more we learn about her, the more we love.  

Taylor Hill
A reminder that brains and beauty aren’t mutually exclusive, this veteran Victoria’s Secret Angel graduated from high school at age 16. The Hills have good genes, apparently: two of her siblings are models, too. 

I'm actually surprised VS didn't send one of the Angels to this...

Victoria's Secret has landed in Paris. Despite having held the 2016 edition of its annual televised Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in the city, the American lingerie and sleepwear brand has only just opened its first retail location in the city.

The new store is located in Parisian shopping center Forum des Halles and takes up a 500-square-meter retail space, according to French publication CNews. Like existing Victoria's Secret locations, the store carries the brand's Pink, Sexy Illusions and Body by Victoria lines.

While this is the first standalone Victoria's Secret location in the French capital, there were already two stores in French airports. The brand currently operates 1,600 stores globally, with locations in countries including the U.S., Canada, England and Rome.

16 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Do they usually send them to the openings? I can see them doing an event there once the store has gotten up and running. 

They did in San Francisco, and London, but that was years back. :(

19 hours ago, skrivermodel said:

Maggie is still working a lot with VS Pink, Eniola, Sasha, Dasha, Zahara too.

Some new girls are : Serena Nakamura, Alex Lee-Aillon!

thank you!!! I wonder why Maggie's BZ page isn't updated. I don't know how to get pictures or post pictures otherwise I would try. I really like Maggie for PINK> 

Could you please tell me which Dasha? I've heard of a few different ones but I do not know last names. I have an idea of Eniola, but I have never heard of Zahara. 

Thank you for providing names for me! 

About the Maxim thing, I"ve never been into that but I still don't understand how Stella or Martha could make it to that list, but I guess good for them. I guess they're just not my cup of tea. 

Grace and Leomie should've been on there for sure!!! Even Alexina! Just because I don't like her face/face shape/personality/attitude doesn't mean I don't understand why people think she's sexy. Those three should be on there. 

21 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

Which kind of clothing are you wanting to see make it’s return to VS? 

I used to like their jeans, way back when.

is clothing coming back or is this question just for a fun discussion? either way, I'll answer. 

I never wore any of their clothes but I do remember looking at their clothes section a lot in the catalogues way back when. Swim has ALWAYS been my favorite. 

I always like their pajamas, I thought they were cute but I had never worn them. 

I agree, they had nice looking jeans/office wear as well. 

I never cared for their dresses or tops. 

PINK yoga pants are the way to go! I love PINK clothing even though I'm much older than the PINK girls. I like simple clothing and a lot of their sweatshirts are nice and simple, and the little dog logo is cute. I prefer those clothes over VS mainline clothes. 

4 hours ago, BehatiPrincess said:

I’m usually the last person to criticise a model for being too thin, but... yikes, Elsa! She looks quite unwell. :no:

43807578-6094-461E-AA58-A678CC606825.jpeg

she has been looking like that on and off for a while, at least in my opinion. I used to think Elsa was so beautiful and had such a great body, but I've been losing interest in her over the last year or so. I agree that she looks unwell. I would prefer for VS models to have more curves on them, but then again there are people out there with bodies like hers so at least she represents the really thin market, I would just like to know if this is self-imposed or if she is under stress or something? like why has she lost so much weight? 

7 hours ago, BehatiPrincess said:

I’m usually the last person to criticise a model for being too thin, but... yikes, Elsa! She looks quite unwell. :no:

43807578-6094-461E-AA58-A678CC606825.jpeg

Is this just a bad picture?  I don't follow her at all, lemme go look at her IG/Thread