Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

I think Camila is speaking about new music. Sara, Stella and Barbara are speaking about the calm before the events.That's a very common quote, I don't think it means anything. But if it means something, I know Clauds will love her little Camila being related to VS.:rofl:

@almanaotemcor wow, thank you too for taking the time to tell me that!  I was only able to quit because I wanted my parents to have a secure future and not end up in a nursing/old people home during their final years so I had to get in school and get a good job, and also they didn't deserve a junkie daughter. I really appreciate your well-wishes and congratulations. :Dinah:

12 hours ago, jessicanicole said:

If it is a fragrance shoot -based on the new fragrances they have coming out, my guess is it’s for hardcore rose. 

B3611A95-76C9-4067-AC3D-B40FD84FD402.jpeg

thank you for posting the photo. those perfume bottles are ugly and "Hardcore Rose"?....that's such a dumb name. 

the all red set looks kinda cool though. 

and I hope Barbara and Grace and Leomie shoot soon. 

and I want to see what Candice was shooting for VS. 

5 minutes ago, bump said:

I hope Barbara and Grace and Leomie shoot soon. 

and I want to see what Candice was shooting for VS. 

Barbara and Grace shoot last week. And Candice was shooting lingerie.

Btw, Elsa better be the face of Eau So Sexy again.

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Barbara and Grace shoot last week. And Candice was shooting lingerie.

awesome!! thank for replying. that's great that Candice is shooting lingerie. I still wish she could shoot for swim, though. 

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

Candice has her own swim line, and basically VS competition now.

I'm really happy she has her own line since that will give her more financial stability, and I think I like her swimsuits better than VS. I mean, I haven't bought any but I like the patterns/ colors/ all that stuff a lot. Tropic of C has some cute stuff. 

I love love love VS swimsuits for the fact that all the ones I've had have held up for a long time and I've had them for years. I liked the swimuits from 2013 and before better than what they're doing now though. 

13 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I think Camila is speaking about new music. Sara, Stella and Barbara are speaking about the calm before the events.That's a very common quote, I don't think it means anything. But if it means something, I know Clauds will love her little Camila being related to VS.:rofl:

YOU'RE DAMM RIGHT I WOULD LOVE IT :rofl: I don't think she will tho, it is quite a common quote and VS is not smart enough to be dropping hints like that lol

Also I think it's cute how some of yall still think Lily is involved with VS, that ship sailed years ago, literally like almost two years ago lol. I don't have confirmation on Bee yet but I'm willing to bet she's gone as well.

On a more serious note, @bump congrats!! Quitting your addiction is not easy, takes a lot of courage to even admit you have a problem and even more so to quit it and a whole lot of strenght to stay on track. The BZ fam is all very proud of you :hug: 

Just now, Clauds said:

YOU'RE DAMM RIGHT I WOULD LOVE IT :rofl: I don't think she will tho, it is quite a common quote and VS is not smart enough to be dropping hints like that lol

Also I think it's cute how some of yall still think Lily is involved with VS, that ship sailed years ago, literally like almost two years ago lol. I don't have confirmation on Bee yet but I'm willing to bet she's gone as well.

On a more serious note, @bump congrats!! Quitting your addiction is not easy, takes a lot of courage to even admit you have a problem and even more so to quit it and a whole lot of strenght to stay on track. The BZ fam is all very proud of you :hug: 

oh wow Clauds... thank you. it's been 3 years and I know I can't go back to it but I do think about drugs at times. I'm never gonna forget you all taking time to type out responses to me about this. I swear, even when I'm old I'm going to remember how good it felt that you and the others that have commented really cared and we only know each other because of VS/BZ! damn I love the internet, I really do. seriously, thank you so much for saying that and reaching out to me. :Dinah:

on a VS note: I agree with Clauds here, Lily is gone. I wonder when the last time she shot for VS was? I really really really liked her and Behati both, but congrats to them for moving on to better things. But I have Barbara and Leomie and Grace adn Candice now, so I'm happy. and Elsa and Taylor still turn out good pictures, so that's nice too. 

Lily's contract expired after the 2017 show, I am 100% sure she is gone, she's not coming back, periodt, she wouldn't have walked anyway last year if she hadn't been pregnant, I know this an actual fact and I've been saying this for like a year :rofl:  I know Behati still legally owed VS a show from her previous contract and VS was hellbent on getting their show, which was last year, I have no idea if they found a way to make her stay after that, as far as I know she wanted nothing to do with VS. It seems very unlikely to me that she'd change her mind tbh, is not like she needs VS nor the money so I think she's out.

As for Romee, her being the face of a fragrance doesn't mean she's safe, Marisa Miller was the face of Love Rocks and then she left VS literally the same month the fragrance was launched. HOWEVER, I don't think her not being in the beauty page is a sign for anything, I think they need better social media management and that's it, as far as I can tell she's been working for them regularly?

I don’t come here often, but a girl I’ve followed on IG for a while now and posted in the “crush” thread a few times was at VS HQ today.

her name is Rai Lollie

https://instagram.com/railollie?igshid=zed7dvkwl24c

SnapChat: lolliepoprai 

Even though I’m a huge fan of hers, I was a little surprised she was on VS’s radar. She’s got only 71.5k on insta. About a year ago she did do some YouTube stuff with Jake Paul and Team10 and at one point was at around 110k. But after stopping with that, a lot of the YouTube people left her page.

so she may be a face that you see popping up with VS?...

She may have left YT to start taking modeling more seriously? Goin from Model to YT seems to work, however, going from YT to a serious model seems harder? I like her, she's cute, reminds me a bit of Josie Canseco

@MarVS thank you for those pictures of Myrthe! She is super cute and I really liked her in the VSFS. I am glad to see she's continuing to shoot PINK. 

As for who else is shooting PINK,  I have no idea.In Maggie L's thread, nothing recent was posted. I was hoping Josie Canseco would shoot some more, but there's nothing in her thread recently about PINK. I also think Maia Cotton was great for the show and PINK but there's nothing in her thread either. It looks like Kelsey Merrit, who I thought would be in PINK, is shooting mainline. But she is gorgeous so yay!

Willow Hand has some VS shots in her thread, but they look like mainline and I thought she would've strictly PINK too. 

I give up on looking through threads now. I have no idea who is shooting for PINK. 

Now I'm really curious as to who has been shooting PINK besides Myrthe.