Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

31 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

New VS beauty page started following all the Angels (except Grace they followed her fan page @graceelizabethdiary probably by mistake) and there isn't Behati, Lily nor Romee on the list.. what do you think?

i think romee is safe. [she follows them and] she was promoting their last fragrance a few months ago ? 

Okay I don't post on here often (I just really love reading what you guys have to say) but I also want to bring up Romee did press less than a month ago for the fragrance event and was the first angel actually posted on the page. It's probably safe to not use who the page is following as an answer of who's left, given there's already errors in it's follow list. (Even though I also think it's probably safe to assume Behati and Lily are out at this point. I'd be more surprised if they're still in but I'm often disappointed and surprised with VS these days so - we'll see.)

I don't tend to pay that levels of attention to Romee honestly but looking through this thread there was a BTS Instagram story from Jerome Duran with Romee where he tagged VS? Not sure if it was an old one or not but that's the last I've heard of her shooting. 

I really don't exactly care either way...  given how much time Romee has been spending with her family she is the weakest NA link so her contract not being renewed wouldn't surprise me but it also wouldn't surprise me if she's still an angel and whoever their social media intern is... just doesn't want to follow her.  I've always been more of a "see what occurs over the next few weeks/months" person than "pay attention to Instagram followings" person, so I'm curious to see how things go from here.

The combination she didn't seem to shoot for the project they even had Candice for and the fact the page doesn't follow her is interesting however, and does points in favor of Romee's contract ending though.

11 hours ago, bump said:

Good for Elsa. Glad she's ok!!! I did hard drugs for about 6 years straight, so I know it's not easy to quit an addiction and I have the utmost respect for her. 

I have a huge amount of respect for you, bump, for quitting your addiction. :hug::heythere:

12 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I have a huge amount of respect for you, bump, for quitting your addiction. :hug::heythere:

wow, that means so much to me that you were willing to comment just about me. .thank you. you made me genuinely smile more than I've smiled in a while. that was lovely. thank you CandleVixen :Dinah:

2 hours ago, ivancica said:

+1

I really appreciate you both for showing me support, thank you. It's been about 3 years that I've been mostly clean, but have slipped up here and there. I'm 30 now with a professional job so I"ve been doing fine as long as I continue to work. thank you again Ivancica:hello:

As for Romee, I'm still conflicted on her as an Angel. She is GORGEOUS, I love her smile and her happy attitude and her vlogs are really great, but she just doesn't cut it for me in a lot of pictures anymore. If VS just had her smile and be happy and jump around, she would be great. She just doesn't do sexy/serious well. She looked great in that pink dress at the summer scent event thing and she does great at the VSFS, but she sucks at print work. 

I wish Lily and Behati weren't done. I loved those two for VS!!

1 hour ago, bump said:

wow, that means so much to me that you were willing to comment just about me. .thank you. you made me genuinely smile more than I've smiled in a while. that was lovely. thank you CandleVixen :Dinah:

I really appreciate you both for showing me support, thank you. It's been about 3 years that I've been mostly clean, but have slipped up here and there. I'm 30 now with a professional job so I"ve been doing fine as long as I continue to work. thank you again Ivancica:hello:

+1 to both @CandleVixen and @ivancica  :chicken: :chicken: 

3 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

+1 to both @CandleVixen and @ivancica  :chicken: :chicken: 

yeah they are awesome in so many ways!!! i've already loved reading their posts, but the ones they sent me to were really special. 

you're awesome too because you helped me find some trippy Beatles songs so thank you to you too!

to keep it on topic, I used to love the VS swim videos, like especialyl from 2013 and before. I was just thinking about the one with Candice and Doutzen from that year and it was such a good video. random, but that's what I was thinking (not that anyone cares lol)

6 hours ago, bump said:

I believe it wasn't easy so you really need to be proud of yourself. :)

16 minutes ago, ivancica said:

I believe it wasn't easy so you really need to be proud of yourself. :)

Agreed! :clap:

Keeping with the VS topic, if the powers that be would let Rome be bubbly like we know her to be, that would give VS two bubbly energetic type angels along with Alexina the Red.

Sidenote - wasn't joja instagram account made to advertise vsx? 

At least that's how I perceived it.

Yet, I noticed recently that they wear some other brands in their posts.

Apropo contracts - I would say that girls have diferrent types of contracts with different $$$ amounts (100 k still sounds low to me).

Some of the girls do beauty, others don't. Some do more vsx, some do swim, ... Some shoot much more than others in general. I would expect all this to be a part of their contract.

Well, that's a obvious one. Some girls get more money than others, some based on how much they shoot or how big they are (or how much you sell). Right now, I think the contracts go like this (from the biggest ones to the little ones): Candice > Taylor and Elsa > Josephine and Jasmine >  Barbara, Sara, Lais, Grace, maybe Romee > Stella, Martha, Alexina, Leomie. Not 100 % sure but I think this is as close as it gets. But IMO how much you shoot doesn't necessarily define how much you get but in how your contract is built and how the brand can profit off you. 

On 6/11/2019 at 9:29 AM, bump said:

Good for Elsa. I remember when I first started looking through her thread, there were sooo many pictures of her in high school/young with drinks in her hand and at parties. I just figured that was normal for kids anywhere and I've heard it's even more normal to drink in high school in Sweden, but all those pictures mustve been the beginning of her heavy drinking or already during her heavy drinking. Glad she's ok!!! I did hard drugs for about 6 years straight, so I know it's not easy to quit an addiction and I have the utmost respect for her. 

Wow, I would never have imagined it. I congratulate you for having come out of it, not all people have the strength to quit drugs.
Much love and my best wishes for you:hug: