Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

IDK have you considered that since you are in the very small minority, maybe you're the one in the wrong? :rofl: 

Glad they finally met! Both are beautiful women, you'd think they probably met before considering they move in the same circle, I'm surprised it took this long.

No, the "masses"  (whoever they are? do they exist?  do they have a representative?) are wrong.  Taylor looks like Taylor, Brooke Shields looks like Rozanne (who has 10% of Taylor's career) more than Taylor...

This type of flattery happens from time to time, clinging on small similarities.  hell, in day to day life people find an excuse to compare themselves or a friend of theirs to some celebrity or legend.

von Moger is called "The Next Arnold" besides having nothing in common with him except being a bodybuilder & having broadly germanic features from a distance..People should just focus on being the best "themselves" they can be, and forget about taking the mantle from that which is past!

Screen-Shot-2017-10-17-at-1.47.59-PM.png

correct, do you have scientific data and sampling on that?

:rofl:

Masses are wrong on a lot of things, they don't think.:rofl:

Do you honestly think that Taylor will look like Brooke when she's in her 50s?

I should start a thread comparing models to celebrities of ages past, maybe these cute rumors will go viral too...

I have Taylor's own words on the matter, that's about all I need for this case, but whatever floats your boat, thinking you're the smartest person in the room will take you places I guess :idk:

@jessicanicole are you a fellow RPDR fan or just an A+ gif user? :chicken:

Then we have a difference in opinion?  I've stated my case already about this serious business.🤘  I don't give a lick about their social status leading authority to a flattering claim that can quickly be disproved with eyeballs :rofl:  🤙

Emily Barbe for the next "Brooke Shields"?? ☺️:rofl:

Emily Barbe - Grace & Mila5.jpga37fec19c9374cc929236cacaac04881.jpg

Edit: I forgot about Hilary Rhoda, that's 3 models that look more like Brooke Shields than taylor does!

09fdf099-768f-4059-8722-5b2b386e38e2_lar

4 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

@Clauds rpdr fan! Katya also has the best gifs :rofl:

Katys is a gift that keeps on giving, I'd love to see her one woman show, hopefully next year when I'm in Europe love how rprd is slowly taking over she world tho, the more the merrier :rofl: 

11 hours ago, Cult Icon said:

they're wrong.  (no offense Pretty)

I don't think they look alike either really. Looks like you and I are two of the few people who don't think they look similar. 

I think the only models who look really alike are Izabel/Ale and Sara/Adriana. 

I don’t think it’s farfetched to say Taylor and Brooke look alike. I think it’s the strong eyebrows people focus on. That said, Hilary is THE model that looks like Brooke. I’ve always thought so. They could pass for sisters or mother and daughter (because of the age gap).

Off topic but my vain ass always mourns whenever  I see old pictures of former models like Helena C and Brooke S. These ladies were stunners on every level on their heyday and now it’s almost impossible to think those knockouts from 30+ years ago was indeed them. Such a painful reminder of time.

10 minutes ago, Corner said:

I don’t think it’s farfetched to say Taylor a Brooke look alike. I think it’s the strong eyebrows people focus on. That said, Hilary is THE model that looks like Brooke. I’ve always thought so. They could pass for sisters or mother and daughter (because of the age gap).

Off topic but my vain ass always mourns when even I see old pictures of former models like Helena C and Brooke S. These ladies were stunners on every level on their heyday and now it’s almost impossible to think those knockouts from 30+ years ago was indeed them. Such a painful reminder of time.

Lol, I still think Helena is a knockout tbh (so is Brooke to a lesser extent) as are Paulina and Christy T and Naomi, etc.