Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

2 hours ago, GlitterAndWings said:
So, no show but we're definitely getting something, and wings are included! 

He’s not necessarily coming to NY for VS. This guy loves to have VS fans hanging off of him for rumours and they’re always unfounded. 

I find Leomie’s personality unbearable & was less than thrilled when she was announced as an Angel, but she is the only one bringing it with her Cannes looks. 

Taylor needs to fire her stylist, ASAP. 

Stella looks like she just walked off set of the Atelier Versace lookbook she models in.

Jas always just looks pretty. We get it, you’re gorgeous. Wear something interesting, girl. 

Sara is another victim of the “I’m pretty” syndrome as are most of the VS girls on red carpets. 

Elsa’s looks on red carpets and street style are always overly styled and too contrived. 

Adriana essentially wears the same hair, makeup, and dress style on every carpet.

Surprisingly like Alexina’s red dress and the way she poses with it at amfar.

Generally speaking, I just want more from these girls. 

I read that when Caroline Rotfield was asked about what the big trend for the Met and the season this year, she said feathers being big. 

This year’s Cannes is proof of that. 

My first thought about feathers at Cannes is how many Muppets were attacked to get the feathers?

:nicole:

19 minutes ago, tippi12 said:

I find Leomie’s personality unbearable & was less than thrilled when she was announced as an Angel, but she is the only one bringing it with her Cannes looks. 

I've heard many people talk about Leomie's personality, but I think it's necessary in VS. I'm tired of seeing so many childish and foolish behaviors, it's time to bring back the sensuality.

If you ask me, I prefer to see a girl who is sure of herself and fierce instead of seeing a shy and docile model, we already have enough of them. :idk:

@Prettyphile @medicenevs @elfstone @DULOVEMEDO @toodarnhot

I looked up pictures of young Brooke Shields and I don't think she's very pretty to be honest. Then again, I don't always think Taylor is very pretty. I just think she's a great Angel and good for VS.  Brooke is actually less pretty than Taylor, in my opinion. 

yea the more pictures I look at, the less pretty Brooke becomes. well this interesting. I read about her too and it seems like she was a child model because she was so beautiful. and then a model in her teen years because she was so gorgeous. I don't see it. 

And nope, never seen "Blue Lagoon". I remember reading on here that someone compared Barbara P to Brooke in the "Blue Lagoon" but I never cared to see it. 

Elsa's purple feather dress and ugly makeup EW. Then again I really haven't been a fan of hers in a while because I don't like how thin she's gotten and I don't like how her face has changed. 

Alexina didn't look too bad though. Her dress was MEGA UGLY but she herself looked ok. If I could just get over her face shape, I would like her her looks. She can pull off some pretty good pictures, just not from every angle. 

Does PINK not have a spokesmodel now? Was Rachel the last one? 

I looked at Maggie's topic and it's dead. I wonder if PINK is done with a spokesmodel? I thought they chose great girls until they picked Rachel. I liked her enough for it, but after a while I realized she was never going to be an Angel unlike Miranda, Ale, Behati, and Elsa. Rachel looked like a little kid, not a model. 

It's still weird to me that Lily walked in the PINk section for 2010 and 2011 when I don't think she'd ever shot for PINK before. I've been through her topic because I love Lily, but I don't remember seeing PINk shots. Did she shoot for PINK?

Thanks in advance if anyone answers my questions. 

1 hour ago, bump said:

Does PINK not have a spokesmodel now? Was Rachel the last one? 

I looked at Maggie's topic and it's dead. I wonder if PINK is done with a spokesmodel? I thought they chose great girls until they picked Rachel. I liked her enough for it, but after a while I realized she was never going to be an Angel unlike Miranda, Ale, Behati, and Elsa. Rachel looked like a little kid, not a model. 

It's still weird to me that Lily walked in the PINk section for 2010 and 2011 when I don't think she'd ever shot for PINK before. I've been through her topic because I love Lily, but I don't remember seeing PINk shots. Did she shoot for PINK?

Thanks in advance if anyone answers my questions. 

We had Zuri and Grace Elisabeth after Rachel.

Just now, clau17 said:

We had Zuri and Grace Elisabeth after Rachel.

Thank you for replying.

How did I forget Grace?? I love her as an Angel! but sometimes I do forget about her. 

is anyone the spokesmodel now?

1 hour ago, claudiawilliams said:

these fans are so dramatic :hang:

Screenshot_2019-05-25-14-35-27-1.thumb.png.6bf70ebaff099a70ce02cd144bb41e7b.pngScreenshot_2019-05-25-14-35-18-1.thumb.png.7ec26ac1f3e3fc850b339c50575edcfa.pngScreenshot_2019-05-25-14-35-36-1.thumb.png.660faa6509d7ed4c8d5a3a0e297e1c08.png

Summary

Barbara pro adulting tip:

You don't owe anyone an explanation, and by responding back to said types of tweets you are enabling the behavior which will most likely continue to haunt you throughout your modeling career. Stop it, save yourself the headache.

Also special acknowledgment to the Parents of this teen/young adult and all others who've raised kids like this... Congratulations on raising fucking snowflakes.

50 minutes ago, bump said:

Thank you for replying.

How did I forget Grace?? I love her as an Angel! but sometimes I do forget about her. 

is anyone the spokesmodel now?

I don't think anyone has been announced as a pink spokesmodel this year. Last one was Grace, she was the only official spokesmodel at the latest VSFS. 

Ya the only way to deal with these people is to ignore them even i they self harm, not her responsibility that they want to direct their mental illness delusions onto her and any acknowledgment of their existence only validates them. She should have management auto block those people....Also, why are there so many creepy turkish guys commenting on her pics recently.

On 5/24/2019 at 8:08 PM, almanaotemcor said:

I've heard many people talk about Leomie's personality, but I think it's necessary in VS. I'm tired of seeing so many childish and foolish behaviors, it's time to bring back the sensuality.

If you ask me, I prefer to see a girl who is sure of herself and fierce instead of seeing a shy and docile model, we already have enough of them. :idk:

:thumbsup:

cant agree more!

I CAN'T BREATHE.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Why is Elsa Iron Man tho? If anything, Candice is Iron Man, and Elsa is Cap because Elsa stays but Candice... Yeah, say goodbye to her as everyone did to Tony.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ED IN THE BACK AS THANOS, AS IF.:rofl: