Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

Elsa looks so pretty. Her face doesn’t look frozen for once.

Toni’s legs should be insured like yesterday! My statuesque queen.

How the hell does Petra keep getting invited? She’s been attending for as long as I can remember. Does she have a lifetime contract with some brand or something?

LOVE Elsa's dress! So pretty! Should have done something a bit different with the hair though idk.

Jo's dress is ok, but the hair ruined it like everyone else has said.

Toni's dress looks like a bedsheet at a toga party, but her jewels and head are great. 

22 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Jo

Jo's outfit reminds me of either a napkin or the fabric you'd find on an edgy emo kids "alter" that they have hidden in their closet so mom doesn't freak out and think her kid is a drug addict or a satan worshiper. Hair is slicked back and looks like it hasn't been washed in a couple of days, and the makeup does absolutely nothing for her face. She looks washed out at best.

4/10

lmaooo

19 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I appreciate Jo for putting herself out there by attending Cannes but these poses need work. IDK why some models don't feel the need to work on there poses and performance on the runway or red carpet.

+1. I'd go into more of a detailed rant about presence and such but why bother? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯