Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

9 minutes ago, ivancica said:

Something is weird with her makeup.

On half of the photos she looks like she has mustache.

No, I think this is just how she really looks without Photoshop and lighting. However, I was referring to her frame that looks scare...mainly the lower region. Her and Elsa scare me sometimes.

9 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Martha looks scary.

yeah she does. but her dress is the only one I like so far...it's just her face and body that have me like :wacko:

Taylor's white fluffy dress is the worst so far. She looks so much better when she wears Pink Floyd shirts and jeans or does her grungy style. In my opinion, she is a more natural dresser and looks bizarre when she tries to amp it up. Her MET look was gorgeous though (even though I didn't like that she didn't follow the theme). 

oh wait I just saw Sui's dress. Ok, that's my favorite. That is BEAUTIFUL. then Martha's dress is cute she sure isn't. I've never been a fan though so I'm not surprised I don't like how she looks. 

Martha looks idek. Something is definitely weird there. 

Taylor's blue look was perfection, and Saylor both looked great at the Vanity Fairy party. 

Elsa's doing her first carpet today. From what I've seen of her look so far, it's lovely. 

18 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I really like Jo's dress but her hair looks like they pulled it back out of the way to do her make up, and then ran out of time to actually style it.

I feel the same.

This had a potential to be a really good look with better hair. 

Jo

Jo's outfit reminds me of either a napkin or the fabric you'd find on an edgy emo kids "alter" that they have hidden in their closet so mom doesn't freak out and think her kid is a drug addict or a satan worshiper. Hair is slicked back and looks like it hasn't been washed in a couple of days, and the makeup does absolutely nothing for her face. She looks washed out at best.

4/10

Elsa

The dress is pastel rainbow with the least most original cut ever... enough said. The face looks tight, like a greyhound dog running against winds brought on by a level 5 hurricane. The hair looks like it belongs on 5 year old, or in a scuffed version of the Princess Bride. Also... backcombing, or a hir bumpit OMEGALUL

5/10

Tori

I mean it's a white dress... nothing remotely spectacular about it.  Hair pulled back is very mom on the weekend shopping at Whole Foods.  Makeup is......???
I dunno. It's bronze and the go-to makeup of an unoriginal makeup designer.  Could have tried a lot harder.

5/10

Petra

Is and will always be a saintly woman who's done more than most so it hurts to say this, but that dress is so bad I want to cry. Lavender strapless wrapped peplum dress that's seen better days (also could use some pressing) Ponytail.... original, basic makeup.

4/10