Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

8 hours ago, ivancica said:

I wasn't aware that she is close to Jasmine. Or Stella.

Doutzen is clear - they spend holidays together and all that.

Don't know about Lais and Martha outside work.

As for Lily - I'd say she is closer with Behati than Candice.

Before Jasmine moved to LA, they used to hang out when Candice wasn't in Brasil. Also, fun fact, Jasmine and Lais were the first ones to meet Anacan when he was born (they made a trip to Brasil for vacay with Romee around that time but I'm not sure if Romee went to visit as well). Candice was at Lais son party this sunday. And she hangs out with Martha here and there. 

Lily and Behati are closer but that doesn't mean Lily isn't close to Candice, she is.

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Actually, that's not true. Once upon a time, they were so close that they bought apt's in the same building in New York just to be close to each other.

And Candice did attend to Bee's wedding, Candice was one of the bridesmaids along with Coco Rocha.:laugh:

Now, I'm not saying everyone is best of friends but they have good relationships... Most of them. 

I don't know why that person is acting like she has some secret source when there's literally a statement from the CEO that says exactly that. :cain:

“Fashion is a business of change,” Wexner wrote. “We must evolve and change to grow. With that in mind, we have decided to re-think the traditional Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. Going forward we don’t believe network television is the right fit.”

He explained that the retailer is shifting its focus to develop “a new kind of event,” but he did not offer up more information about what that event might look like.

"I have a duty to say this" :rofl: "Everything I predict has come true"