Bellazon

The Official Victoria's Secret Thread

Kevork89

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Not at the show being cancelled but laughing at the the "Why do terrible things keep happening to me?" We all had one of those periods in life.

EDIT: Every time I see "This is actual a smart move for VS" or something along those sentiments when VS makes some radical change.... I always go back to the old threads...to see the same people claiming these changes will elevate the brand and now a few years later.....it actually made it worst or went literally nowhere.

EDIT EDIT: She said it was cancelled but she is getting her angel cheque.

I wouldn't take Leomie's word for it, I think she's just tweeting based off the rumours she's hearing online. I doubt VS would have told her anything about the future of the brand.. 

I found this funny though 😂

1547864270_ScreenShot2019-05-12at01_32_58.thumb.png.f110aefa83b63399169763de0380a73c.png

3 minutes ago, Kane said:

I wouldn't take Leomie's word for it, I think she's just tweeting based off the rumours she's hearing online. I doubt VS would have told her anything about the future of the brand.. 

I found this funny though 😂

1547864270_ScreenShot2019-05-12at01_32_58.thumb.png.f110aefa83b63399169763de0380a73c.png

But isn't she still a fit model? She would know something since they use her to fit the lingerie/clothing for the show. All of this is juicy.

I love the part when they say "she basically admits she's only in it for the money"... Damn yes, good sis, that why people get jobs for. There's people out there that really think those girls are here just loving the brand and not getting money for it? BEING. A. VS. ANGEL. IS. A. JOB. PEOPLE. People get paid for working and that's why they keep working.:rofl:

Looking at the comments, seems like people were just waiting for a reason to hate Leomie.

3 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

But isn't she still a fit model? She would know something since they use her to fit the clothing. All of this is juicy.

The Angels are just a marketing tool, they don't own shares in the company so I don't understand why VS would ever tell any Angel anything about the future of the brand. They don't owe them that kind of information, the Angels will get paid regardless of a show or not. 

Just now, Kane said:

The Angels are just a marketing tool, they don't own shares in the company so I don't understand why VS would ever tell any Angel anything about the future of the brand. They don't owe them that kind of information, the Angels will get paid regardless of a show or not. 

You're right in this one. Most of the girls just get told the date and the place. Pretty sure they even find out about the performers at the same time as we do, and see the outfits at fittings.

4 minutes ago, Kane said:

The Angels are just a marketing tool, they don't own shares in the company so I don't understand why VS would ever tell her anything about the future of the brand. They don't owe them that kind of information, the Angels will get paid regardless of a show or not. 

1 minute ago, medicenevs said:

You're right in this one. Most of the girls just get told the date and the place. Pretty sure they even find out about the performers at the same time as we do, and see the outfits at fittings.

Well yes but the difference between her and other angels is that she is also the fit model. If she does the fittings.....and there are no calls for fittings because the show is cancelled...then she would know because...she does the fittings for the show. Models whether they are an angel or not would need to know if there is a show because then they can book other jobs during that time/day slot. Knowing whether if there is a show this year or not has nothing to do with the future of the brand....Besides, this is around the time they start the process of testing the design concepts.

Anyways, I didn't think Adriana leaving last year and then Candice leaving this year would do this much damage.

didn't someone say months ago that sophia and monica were working on this year outfits or something like that? i remember that a few days ago, someone posted a screenshot from a random account saying the outfits were ready but i don't think it's true so i'm gonna ignore that

6 minutes ago, claudiawilliams said:

didn't someone say months ago that sophia and monica were working on this year outfits or something like that? i remember that a few days ago, someone posted a screenshot from a random account saying the outfits were ready but i don't think it's true so i'm gonna ignore that

Garth & Sophia flew to NY beginning of April for a VS meeting. She phrased it as "the next VS adventure" (or something similiar) though so it's up in the air about outfits I guess... ? 

That is not going to stop Leomie from getting her fit model money. She is about her coin. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Someone pointed this caption out on a confessions page...I ignored it but now with there being no televised show.....I do not see the purpose of being an angel....and I don't see why Candice would stay with the brand at this point....:

She made stories about the National Lingerie Day tagging VS like two months after that.:rofl: And there's those little things, called contracts that you have to follow... I mean, don't get me wrong, I want her and Elsa to gtfo VS but I don't think that's happening this year, maybe next year tho. I see Bee leaving this year and Candice the next.

EDIT: Also, that post was in January, the Valentine's Day post still list her and Bee as angels.

That is what I thought as well but there is no show (on tv) this year nor the foreseeable future and no one saw that coming. :rofl:The game has completely changed. Besides, models break contracts ALL THE TIME. Nobody cares. LOL

Candice would slay agent provocateur but since I love her swim line I want her to produce her own lingerie and maybe start her acting career (because she is planning to do it anyway). But I digress.

2 minutes ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Candice would slay agent provocateur but since I love her swim line I want her to produce her own lingerie and maybe start her acting career (because she is planning to do it anyway). But I digress.

She will, I agree. You seem pretty sure about the acting thing and I want to know why.